Archived Creative Plots Gamemode Switching

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Bees2

Hive Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶ Dictator
Reaction score
Website
www.bees.com
Faction
Brightshore (More like Bestshore)
Kingdom
I have no idea
Roleplay Guilds
Maybe in the future
I was all inspired for Halloween because it's the best holiday and I don't care that it's summer. So I started building a house with death traps for a role play murder mystery. Then I hit a problem. I realized you can't switch game modes in the creative plots world. So I was wondering if the magnificent managers of the mighty Massive craft could allow /gm in the creative world.

Thanks,
Bees

P.S:
If you are staff member that approved this then I'll invite you if I finish the house and remember!
P.S.S:
That is supposed to be a sign of gratitude and not bribery.

Edit:
While on the topic of creative plots, why is flint and steal disabled?

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was all inspired for Halloween because it's the best holiday and I don't care that it's summer. So I started building a house with death traps for a role play murder mystery. Then I hit a problem. I realized you can't switch game modes in the creative plots world. So I was wondering if the magnificent managers of the mighty Massive craft could allow /gm in the creative world.

Thanks,
Bees

P.S:
If you are staff member that approved this then I'll invite you if I finish the house and remember!
P.S.S:
That is supposed to be a sign of gratitude and not bribery.

Edit:
While on the topic of creative plots, why is flint and steal disabled?
I bet if you tried firecharges they're disabled too. They probably don't want fire in creative to reduce lag.

As for the gamemode access, I would very much like that in creative! Although I'm sure the staff have a reason as to why it's off. Always better to ask them though, so @Staff

I bet if you tried firecharges they're disabled too. They probably don't want fire in creative to reduce lag.

As for the gamemode access, I would very much like that in creative! Although I'm sure the staff have a reason as to why it's off. Always better to ask them though, so @Staff
Is "@Staff" a thing?

Woops. It still did that linky thing. Sorry.

This suggestion has been noted for review.