Cool Character Recognition

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by KK134, Dec 8, 2019.

1. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone! I got this idea from an old thread I found but here's how it goes:
    We've always wanted to find out how other people think of our characters so this is meant to do that in a fun supportive manner. So how it works is you respond to a previous post by using the reply feature listing:
    What I know about this character:
    What I like or admire about this character:

My Characters:

And hopefully, we get a nice bit of positivity going for the Holiday season!

• Winner Winner x 14
  2. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

@canaaa for Milena Du Brierust
    What I know about this character: A bit of a bossy uptight noble but she has high aspirations and is hard working.
    What I like or admire about this character: This character reflects a lot of what I like in noble characters and really diverges from stereotypes by offering a strong realistic character who is still very much an upper-class rich kid while having her own aspirations, goals, and flaws.

My Characters: Merdoc Slumberwood, Margaret Henriche, Alexis Morgan

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

@SomeRandomMan for Theodor Teuffel!
    What I know about this character: A very theatrical vampire, one who I've seen in a plethora of sewer roleplays.
    What I like or admire about this character: Every scene I've seen Theodor in my mood brightens. From the contrast of emotes and dialogue, and the various other characterizations of this theatrical guy I can't help but enjoy the roleplay scenarios he introduces himself in.

My Characters: Stanley Conagra, Denzel Waywood, Clinton Sawyer, Wolfgang du Kirsch

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TheBearistotle

TheBearistotle W O R M

@SomeRandomMan Theodor Teuffel!
    What I know:
    charisma level 100
    What I admire: I pursued a character with this level of charisma, and I did in a way for a short time. Ultimately, this character stuck out to me because it's incredibly consistent and enjoyable, one I enjoyed in my time with a new personality. It's not just any bard-like character, it's Theodor, sanguine, Tourist.

@Ded Jok Stanley Conagra!
    What I know: Charisma level 100
    What I admire: The average person is still a person. Capable, willing to learn, and adaptable to any environment. Ded Jok captures this through a character uniquely average, but very capable. Not special, but is very much so special. It's unique and hard to achieve.

My characters: Quin the Bear Url (Find out my others)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #4 TheBearistotle, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  5. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

@TheBearistotle Quin!
    What I know about this character: Not a whole lot actually! I remember him doing quite run of the mill url things, must rp sometime with mine.
    What I like or admire about this character: You seem to have a real care for good rp quality as I remember and keeping true to the character in most situations if that makes any sense? (I really need to rp more with you,,,)

My Characters: Vala Tahlruil, Lazarus Lupenzi, Settimo dei Revello and... Mr Jingurls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Luxus07

Luxus07 Draconic Mercenary

@ZiggyStarDusted Vala!

What I know about this character: nerdish Maraya who became a Sihndar foundling due to her passion for knowledge!
    What I like or admire about this character: there aren't many Maraya roleplayers around, neither are there many nerd/scholarly and you combine the two. Also, seems to be a generally nice character with a clean direction and a background that can be interacted with real good to make friends / get knowledge. I wonder where the Foundling arc's gonna end her up.

My characters: Sakara or Naughty Jack the Pirate Shantyman!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

HoHOH boy, NOW THIS IS MY KINDDAAA POST. I'm sorry in advance.
    I have too much love to share. yesyes am positive ma'am, I wish to
    Participate!! Friends who I've tagged, let's get the ball rolling!

@Luxus07 Sakara! I haven't interacted with you too much so I haven't much to say... However, can I just.- I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER? We absolutely stan! You seem like such a sweet and positive person to be around as well! We love positivity up in here.
    What I know about this character: I've seen Sakara working all around the Gilded Orchid, as well as hosting the Masayan Night in the Orchid! I've occasionally heard Mortisian speaking of Sakara or Fathiyaa speaking her name briefly in roleplay.
    What I like or admire about this character: I really enjoy her backstory! I think it's really interesting to see Songaskian characters participate in different wars that occur across Aloria, especially those who've participated with the Masaya. I hope to see someone who is able to successfully revive their military in roleplay one day, perhaps even Sakara may be part of that!

@MantaRey Gwenyth Zylmoira ! A loaf of Pumpkin Bread, some cream cheese! Foob. I have a lot of fond memories of roleplay with Ania and Gwenyth, I love your characters,,, so much passion and peRSOnality!
    What I know about this character: Gwenyth is the Elder/Priestess of the Imperial Dragon, as well as House Kade's Court Mage! She has an interesting Accent and speech pattern that really makes the character stand out.
    What I like or admire about this character: I absolutely love Gwenyth's passion and her drive to keep going! Despite her father attempting to shield her away from her magic, she'd continued to go. Her mother helped her, and that encouraged her to delve further. When she's arrived in Regalia and begun anew, she's happy, motivated. Despite having to sacrifice her magic, she still continued on with her goals and I find that very admirable. I would look up to her so heavily if she was an actual person! Despite the troubles of life, she continues going and going.

@SnashuuPomaymay Tiray! My partner in crime,,, Chel,,, I shed a tear as you send me big-titty-isldar-girlfriend emotes. Next time you do it, I'll bring up Tiray and the poundcake. thats right, THE POUNDCAKE. Don't think I won't.
    What I know about this character: Tiray, also known as Paeris, is an Isldar who is heavily skilled in Alchemy. After a sketchy incident, she was forcefully changed into a Kathar and switched her name to Tiray and spent most of her time in different continents, eventually coming to Regalia. After a short time there, she was forcefully re-changed into an Isldar, and Taendross (My bean !) was successful in helping Tiray and leading her into a better sense of life, pulling her from the culture she'd once been plunged in.
    What I like or admire about this character: I personally love the fact that Tiray is able to be so enjoyable. She's very bouncy, fun to hang around, and overall an amazing character. She's smart and is good at bringing people in. Despite her issues with only being sober every few days, she's successful at remaining cautious, weary and has a good eye for the thing's out of the blue. I've known this character since I joined Massive, and I'm so glad I'm best friends with her. (Love you SnashuuPomegranate no homo)

@zuwuwa Catalina? More like Carmen Sandiego. You cannot convince me any further that we do not share the same Brain Waves.
    What I know about this character: Catalina De Grizio is an absolutely GORGEOUS, sweet, cute Lil' Daen ailor. She has a very cozy lifestyle and owns Nadies Diner, a small place Taendross occasionally volunteers and helps with! The Lil' bean grew up in a very heated family, with her father having disappeared from her life at a very young age. After a decent few years, she was left at her father's need and eventually was taken in with her sister. Over the span of many years, she managed to find herself in proper hands with her best friend and her business in tow.
    What I like or admire about this character: She's so energetic! I often find it very hard to play characters out that can be energetic and fun without coming off as 'cringe' or 'immature' due to their acts. The way you've played Catalina has made it so that she's energetic and fun to be around, yet she isn't immature. I love her personality and she's very optimistic!

@LumosJared Jared Kade ! Somehow managed to convert a bunch of Isldorks to worshipping the Imperial Dragon, and I respect that.
    What I know about this character: When I hear Jared Kade, I'm usually reminded of the 'Secretary for the Faith', or I recognize him as a previous Lord Commander (Twice!) to the Violet Order. I know that he was exiled at a very young age for a crime he was committed, however, I'm not quite sure the reason. Whatever it was, it must've been enough to neglect and abandon him? Fast forward a little bit! After fighting within the Elven War, as well as holding a variety of different titles and working with House Kade, he is eventually adopted by Cedromar. At the current time, I know him well for being a large figure alongside Gwenyth Zylmoira in leading the Isldarrin Collective of Regalia and keeping up the good fight.
    What I like or admire about this character: I quite enjoy Jared's personality! He's a perplexing character, and I can tell he's got a decent amount of level to him. From hearing about him from other players such as Resirolas, I can tell that he's very supportive toward those close to him, and truthful to himself. He moves forward with courage and confidence in his skill, and I'm absolutely astonished by the way you can portray him! I truly think Jared fits well in the Isldar with their culture and how the union of Isldar do together. How he kept his cool when speaking to a bunch of confused Isldar, I will never know.

@Havsbris_ Azsh'alla Baal'ial ! I remember playing my first char, my Crimson Witch during the Sovereign's group. You put up with 'stands+' emotes and 'kneels+' emotes, as well as me being a general newbie. Thank you for still keeping up, even though we don't talk often!
    What I know about this character: I remember that Azsh, Also known as A'eo before becoming a Manathar, had been a Saivale born into the natural line of the elite. During her search for knowledge, she'd taken up a hefty passion for the arcane studies! She'd attempted to steer clear of the politics of the Court, however, she'd eventually become more involved and active with keeping her family lineage up. After eventually taking the throne, she'd set off to Regalia and create the group underneath the name of 'The Sovereign'. During the rise of the Manathar, A'eo was one to set off into the Manathar community and the religion of Xenophane.
    What I like or admire about this character: Something I heavily enjoy about the character is her confidence and courage. She moves forward in an attempt not to let anything get into her way and speaks with high wisdom. She is very knowledgeable and wise as a person and it's clearly shown that she has the support of many due to her acts. While she does come off as very cold and subjective sometimes, I know that she is just like many of us. As an offtopic note, I remember being taught a lot about emoting with the environment from A'eo, so thank you for that!

@BrammekeH Aluread 'CHAD' Slegers! Mustache man, Mustache man. I wish our timezones didn't contradict eachother x30!
    What I know about this character: Mustache Man, also known as Aluread and 'Chad', is going to get a bit of a different Lil' thing! Aluread was one of the first characters I met on my sewer rat Nehm'ra, and honestly I couldn't be more thankful. I was only planning on playing her a few times, open kill-perms kinda thing. But after she joined the Chalice, she'd begun to get involved with the different gangs residing in the sewers, up until the point she'd made a small name for herself in Old Town! Aluread is a perfect concept of a character capable of achieving greatness from behind the scenes, rather than the open spotlight.
    What I like or admire about this character: I enjoy his personality, his design, really the entire character! He's played out well, his backstory fits wonderful with his identification and I truly think that a hefty amount could come from him. I admire the part of his backstory that after so long of his sailing journey, he eventually pressed down and went back home to convert his family into Shilot. While it is a bit grim, it isn't something you'd normally see happen with a character. It's very well played out, and I'm glad Nehm and I can call him a friend!

My characters: Taendross Shainvrel, and Nehm'ra Falixor!

Did'ja know I type a lot? Alright, I'm done. Let's get this thread chuggin' guys! Merry chrimas!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

Xilthruum The Lich Lord
    What I know & admire about this character:
    Xilthruum is a delightful character crafted by the hands of our favorite Paul @Magivore. This character is a dark, well designed 'Upyr' who surely does a good job in striking fear in the hearts of others by the simple mention of his name & has maintained strong & unwavering notoriety both IC & OOC despite having lingered in the sewers for a few months.

Despite being in a passive conflict with the character, I can not help but enjoy every detailed emote that comes from paul as Xilthruum performs a villainous & well-threaded monologue or when in direct conflicts the power you feel just from his emotes. The character's speech pattern & Aesthetic alone is something to be admired & certainly is enjoyable to witness just on its own.

Augustin Reinard

What do I know about this character? Well, it's hard to keep up given the amount of development he's been graciously gifted with by the amazing @Eronoc. He's possibly my absolute favorite character on the server, simply by how amazingly played he is & how true Eronoc sticks to the character he crafted. Gushing aside, he is quite a 'Down to earth' man from what I recall, whilst acting heavily on his own interests, though interests often have high moral behind them (Despite the fact that the means aren't always 100% moral.) But you didn't hear that from me.

I think I admire every portion of the character, simply because he is just so tremendously played. I don't think there's ever a moment I find 'bland' when discussing the character with Eronoc, though I think if I had to choose a favorite portion it'd be the darker side that Augustin possesses that he masks in a nearly freakishly display. Mind you, I did play Aldrick Reinard so maybe that's a bit of bias.

Estlin Gileenard
    Estlin is a complete shift from her predecessor Merith Wyrmwood who should she of still been alive- She'd of certainly taken this spot each of them played by the wonderful @CRASHIR . She's a Law-abiding(For the most part) unionist with an incredibly twisted view on those who have received a kiss from the void or exist despite possessing quite a friendly exterior. What little time I spent having the character working in as a bouncer was a blast, being able to explore all sorts of corners of Estlin in both her personal & public persona.
    I admire how well Lena has transitioned from being Vampire overlord of the underbelly too Zealot-Darkwald. Whilst a new era for Crashir, I'm glad this well-designed character clicked with her so quickly after losing Merith. I can't wait to see what interactions I'll get with the character be it conflict or something a little more passive!
    Maggie Perkins
    Maggie Perkins is a Songaskia who did a wonderful job bonding with my current character over the subject of Taxidermy. Ever since that they've made for a dynamic duo & most importantly I've gotten to meet & become close friends with one of my favorite people @StevenWeen. Maggie is a devious, bubbly & hilarious character that not only came out well but has been met with so much development over the years... And somehow I only met Both her & Steven within the past few months!!! Goes to show there's plenty of amazing people lurking in the corners of this community. I admire the incredibly volatile relationship formed between Maggie & Llomaro which has granted me more development in a character then I've ever experienced in such a short duration
    Never have I been disappointed in an interaction with this character, nor any interactions with Stevens other characters which makes him as well as those above worthy of my divine praise! I can do nothing more than hold my breath & look forward to what incredibly fun characters Steven manages to create next & what sort of crazy adventure that follows Maggie in the near future.

Honorable Mentions:
    Sophie Parrot @Patsie Sophie is an oddball to say the least but god is she such an entertaining character to be around & you, your self are certainly a treasure to RP with as well as talk with.
    @Caelamus I can't even pick a character all of them are such a thrill, varying from Predator Esc-plant to meditated leadership role not to mention the fact you are certainly the king of Ambient emotes & amazing at setting a scene
    @Miss_Confined Wyn.. The best dwarf to of ever lived & certainly the most entertaining servant to have in any high prestige family home. You alone make for a good argument to me bringing back Aldrick

There are just too many amazing characters so I'll settle for the 6 here... Happy Holdiday's everyone & if I missed you that doesn't mean I don't think your character is awesome there's just so much I can write at night without nearly dying ! I cheated a little bit & mentioned my enjoyment of the people as well as the character, though I feel what makes a good character is often supported by the person behind them!

My Characters: Llomaro, The Puppet, The Madam
    There's also another 20 odd on the shelf but we don't talk about that.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Jovee

Jovee Piano Man

@NoRezForYou !!

Llomaro is a force to be reckoned with. He’s an ancient being with loads of experience and seemingly endless knowledge. Additionally, he’s my character’s boss <;
    I adore Llomaro’s aesthetic and Rez plays him fabulously. I always look forward to interacting with him since I’m a sucker for punishment, so I can’t help but get all giddy when conversations grow tense -u-
    Rez is a fantastic role player— they’re so well versed and never miss a beat; this dude is a witty guy <: I wish we got to rp more, but I’m infamous for disappearing over lengths of time without warning ^^;
    My Characters:
    Atticus Faulkner, Tegan Lemaire,
    ... a few others that some know about but thEYRE SHELved af

10. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Oh lord, here we go.

@notjayp
    What I know about this Character: He used to be a thot. He traveled a lot, his surname doesn't exist, and any possible existence of a surname he may have has a mysterious history that no one shall speak of. Spooky. His niche and personality has undergone a few changes, and he's extremely flexible of a character overall. He's leeching of his big tiddy goth gf for money, except not really because he has a job. He also has a history of depression. Poor Lathai just needs a hug. Oh, and he used to be a furry, except not really?? Clawbeasts, clawbeasts, clawbeasts.

What I like or admire about this Character: Alright, seriously? Lathai is extremely dynamic, and just fun to interact with due to her sometimes impulsive and persistently entertaining behavior. Not to mention, more often than not, my interactions with the character are done between Tiray and Lathai- They're comedic, and to be entirely blunt, someone made a god damn mistake letting two Chaotic-blank characters become even remotely close. Dynamic duo, bitches. So yeah, I most enjoy Lathai because he's really amusing. And rping with him is also incredibly amusing. And sometimes chaotic.

@MintyJade
    What I know about this Character: She gives me 'late thirties year old mom' vibes tbh. She's had a few reworks and used to work under that one Isldar that ruined Isldar rep for a while. She's a family oriented character, and is slowly working her way towards being a more elder-ish in attempts to get those special old person perms. She misses her home, children, and Hold in Ellador, but can't go back because of the business in Regalia and all the effort she's already put into it.

What I like or admire about this Character:
    She's got a pretty visual design. It's cute, and gives me old mom vibes. Her personality, when it's not flying all over the place because Jade's high off sleep deprivation, is really nice as well. It's serious grandma vibes, and she's the type of character that keeps things under control- or at least tries to. Which, again, works out well, because I play a chaotic Neutral character.

@Catannine
    What I know about this Character: Cao's an outcast in her family. Or at least, she feels like she's an outcast. She tries her best, but consistently feels like it isn't enough. She honestly just needs a hug, some tea, and a break from noble life, because though she seems to enjoy it, there are also a lot of times she doesn't feel like she belongs, or feels like certain people dislike her. Caoimhe also has a tendency of being her own downfall- which is interesting to watch play out. She tends to overthink and look too far into the words of others for some kind of deeper meaning, which inevitably makes her feel worse.

I relate to her. A lot of the times I don't feel like I belong in the friend groups I'm in, or I feel like I'm not welcome. On an entirely serious note, I literally love all my interactions with Cao, because they're full of mentally positive attitude rp and overall reassuring words, and it actually kinda motivates me on an ooc level!

@Ferghoul
    What I know about this Character: He's been through some S H I T , bro. I lost count of how many times that bastard has died, he's got some serious baggage, and after every high is an incredibly steep low. Watching his life play out is like a dramatically overdone soap opera, except the first season never ends and you're constantly left wondering when the director is finally gonna snap and say 'i'm DONE with ALL OF THIS' and kill everyone the main character loves, then the main character. Also, he has a long lost sister?? I love her. Also Freya. Also he's a Witchblood but married to a mage, which is interesting as hell and amusing to watch. Also, can someone just give this man a break??

See, I love this character. He went through phases throughout his design but they remained consistent in their own ways, which as an artist, I love. And I think the main part of my admiration for this character solely comes from the fact that I had the ability to watch him develop? I was around way back when he was first made, and since I play a character that's friends with his, I've sort've just been sitting in the backseat watching and reacting to this entire plot-line he's built up play out. Which is fun af.

My Characters: Tiray Virjeon, and Freya Kayser!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
  11. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Nameless Herald @Lizmun

What I know
    Absolute horror, and sometimes disgust in the emotes (as in with imagination)
    Nameless is the guider for the lost lambs to believe in a more tangible deity than the Arkons, namely Meraaq'.
    What I like
    In the one-two months I've been with the cult, I found the aesthetic that Lizmun has crafted with Nameless just fascinating; the familiar Eldritch theme just stood out to me and yet, it wasn't just some senseless Shub-Niggurath worship. To me, Nameless has a believable goal enticed by Ancient Dreams. It was the first 'antag' group I'd set in mind when I wanted to go 'baddie' for a while
    My Characters
    Einherjar, The Dreamer
    I apologise for the ugly formatting, typing this on a phone since I'm overseas currently

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. TheBearistotle

TheBearistotle W O R M

I had to revisit to make another post, I'm gonna be greedy in whose characters I call out. Double-dip time.

Character: Aesling Sylfina, @Bellarmina
    What I know: Mage, open roleplayer
    What I like: Aesling can talk to anyone, but is a totally dynamic character that has so much to unpack. Just like any human though, it's not simply pouring out for no reason but very realistically safe and reserved. I haven't personally unpacked it myself from my rp limitations, but the character is so much more what people may give credit for! Aesling gave Quin his first arcs, but also has done so for so many other characters too very unselfishly by Bell. I highly recommend getting to know this character.

Character: Shane Marth @DolittleGuy
    What I know: +15 perception one eye
    What I like: Shane Marth is a tough character, and I remember the encounters I have with him consistently. If not exactly, I remember how I felt during the encounters which I think is an equally powerful thing to achieve. Don't mess with Shane, he can whoop your ass.

Character: Islarelon Something or other (@apath don't kill me)
    What I know: Very little actually
    What I like: The lore story released with the character. I usually don't read lore stories, but it added an incredible OOC level of understanding of a character that you can't always achieve through it. The character is a healthy level of bashful and quiet, while not being entirely closed off from the world which ultimately is not simple to achieve. For that, I give claps+

My characters: Quin, Miralli Lliraa, Gabriel Seransic, Neronoth Bristlemaille

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

Einherjar - @bahmGe
    What I know about this character: Stronk Pagan Url, perfectly fits the race’s vibe.
    What I like or admire about this character: In my opinion, bahm gets the race right, a very dominant and powerful character, and everything I wish to be able to accomplish with my Url. Plus I probably wouldn’t have come back to the server without help from bahm.

Quin - @TheBearistotle
    What I know about this character: Another Stronk Url, but this time with a bear head. Bearistotle also manages to perfectly fit the dominating nature of the race. Only had one RP with him, but he seemed to radiate dominance, made me feel insecure for my Url’s Manliness.
    What I like or admire about this character: Don’t want to just re-iterate the points I just made about Einherjar, but yeah, Bear plays the character perfectly and does a service to the race. I aspire to be able to play my Url as well as he does.

My Characters: Stígandr Bährus

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  14. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

@Jonificus Hengest Harhold
    What I know about this character: Hengest Harhold has had many roles over the time. I believe he was originally played as a commoner under Undercrown Montagaard and soon rose to the position of a Noble Lord. He played as a Lord Commander of the Violet Order, the Duke of Vlissinghelm, now the Count of Vlissinghelm, and a High Inquisitor.
    What I like or admire about this character: Hengest Harhold is well known as a really well played character, being the intimidating Hound Lord and he fits into the role of a Noble Lord super well. I also enjoy the weaknesses that are played out such as how he is illiterate which is super refreshing and well done. He brings a very cool quality to the roleplay scene and offers a certain air to a room whenever he enters one. Overall, very well played and he clicks into the roles that he has taken extremely well.

@FireFan96 Dietrich von Drachenburg
    What I know about this character: Dietrich von Drachenburg is a staunch conservative Noble Lord who has risen very far from Baron Drache to March Elector von Drachenburg and has progressed his Noble House extremely far in the noble scene.
    What I like or admire about this character: With the waning and waxing conservatism in Noble roleplay and roleplay as a whole, Dietrich always remains a constant of his views, almost like a stalwart protector of conservative ideals in Regalia. Alongside the other conservative houses he expresses his views very openly and offers a very large presence for orthodox or traditional political views in Regalia.

@Infinatum Otto Bergmann
    What I know about this character: Otto Bergmann is a commoner who has served many high nobles houses and made large progress in the noble scene as a commoner. He has served both House Typhonus and currently serves House Howlester as of my knowledge.
    What I like or admire about this character: While I have only roleplayed with Otto Bergmann for short periods of time, what I admire about the character is how he has risen quite far in Regalian roleplay and has been able to serve very respected Houses in high ranking positions. Overall, a well played character and one I respect.

@Ryria Agatha Harhold
    What I know about this character: Agatha Harhold is the eldest child of Count Hengest Harhold and the heir to the County of Vlissinghelm. A hard working noble lady of the scene who participates with events and general noble roleplay. She also served as a Minister and actively participated in the government through that to represent commoners as Commons Minister. She also once gained the title of Baroness.
    What I like or admire about this character: Agatha is an active participator in roleplay. They rose to the position of a Minister in government and offered a lot of roleplay to others which I believe should be highly respected. She was also a driving force for the Harhold family which I really find respectable as well. Also very well played as a high class noble lady with both strengths and weaknesses as well as a very interesting and in depth backstory.

@AtticCat Haeddi Harhold
    What I know about this character: The youngest child of Count Hengest Harhold, Haeddi Harhold is a rising socialite in the Noble scene and have risen to the position of Financial Director of the Royal Lands. More to come.
    What I like or admire about this character: Haeddi is overall well played. One of the youngest characters in the noble scene, I believe a teenagers hopefulness and ambition is played extremely well by Attic. Despite her age, she was risen to Financial Director of the Royal Lands by the Emperor himself which is a very big feat. As a socialite, they also add much to the roleplay world in terms of interaction and roleplay with others.

@Follower Leironse Jacyrin
    What I know about this character: Leironse Jacyrin is a major player in Altalar Roleplay, being a leader for the community to look towards and a pusher of Faith of Estel roleplay of which I highly respect.
    What I like or admire about this character: They are able to make the most of what they have and have become quite powerful in their respective community and have also dabbled into others. What I most respect however is the progress they have made for the Faith of Estel and have lots of ambition in terms of the religion. Hoping to push forward unity in the faith, I wish Leironse good luck in his ventures of religious roleplay.

@Carlit0o Cro-Zzhin Yaotl
    What I know about this character: Qar-Digmaan Cro-Zzhin Yaotl has pushed the Allar scene far. He has made much progress as a major player in the Noble Scene and a representative of the Allar peoples in Regalia.
    What I like or admire about this character: Firstly, the way he is played. A fair and just leader however scary and intimidating when he wants to be. Secondly, what he has done. He has been able to take the Allar in Regalia under his control and banner and now leads them to glory, being able to garner respect for himself and his Digmaan. He has also participated in Noble roleplay as a non-Ailor which is an impressive feat.

@SpunSugar Genevieve Howlester
    What I know about this character: Lady Grace Genevieve Howlester is a major player in Regalian Roleplay and has risen far through the Imperial Court. She currently serves under the Emperor as High Lady of his Court. Even with her high stature in roleplay, she does not forget about the common people of Regalia and frequently attempts to aid those in poorer conditions with charity.
    What I like or admire about this character: Genevieve is overall played very well, being a high noble lady who while used to the life of a proper noble is able to put such things aside and help those less fortunate, however always gives that expression of a pampered life style in roleplay which is very nice as such is sometimes not expressed with Noble characters. She is also a socialite, contributing greatly to the noble scene with frequent roleplay and many events she hosts for the Imperial Court and at times independently.

@Bellarmina Aesling Sylfina
    What I know about this character: A woman who despite her Silvenism is a major contributor to roleplay both in the common scene and is also able to contribute to Noble roleplay.
    What I like or admire about this character: Aesling is firstly played very well as a quiet and law abiding business owner who is also a Silven and is able to fight off the negative impact of such through general kindness when she socializes with others. She is also a business owner of The Golden Hive and is able to contribute to the roleplay scene with roleplay at her establishment. She overall offers a pleasant roleplay experience and is able to add to Regalia's roleplay.

My Characters: Aelfric Harhold, Llazzil Es-Yaotl

Hoping to do more as I have other characters I want to write about. Just got a bit tired so expect another post soon!

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Aelfric Harhold | @_GoldWolf_
    Obviously, I would choose him first since he just praised me high time in an above post, but also because Aelfric is probably one of the most dedicated characters in Regalia. I've interacted with him on most of my characters, and every single ones has its own admiration of the old Harhold, though especially Haeddi since she is his (great?) grand-niece. I know that Aelfric has been the High Reverend, leaders of religious organizations, a missionary for Unionism. Overall, he's done a lot to try and keep religious roleplay intact and I like to believe he's definitely done his part.

Hengest Harhold | @Jonificus
    Played by the beloved Jonificus, we have the horrible Hengest Harhold, who is definitely one of the most fearsome player villains that I have ever seen. (You know, excluding EOY Progression Villains). He has definitely been a character that was also involved with numerous of my own, and even brought about my opportunity to play one of my current favorites after I was invited to join the Harholds. Hengest's dynamic with Haeddi Harhold, my own character, is probably the most interesting one I've seen since there is very obvious family affection between them... but they're just so incredibly different in ideals. The balance between a blood-bathing general and a diplomatic desk-jockey is great.

Leufred du Brierust | @Ferghoul
    I have probably known this character longer than most others that are currently around, and the player has certainly become my friend overtime. Initially, I met Leufred in the middle of the old Regalia v.4 emporium, attempting to murder him as a 1st version of Azra min Eazim, which ended up as a roleplay that I love to look back on due to the fact that Azra and Leufred eventually became somewhat-friends. Leufred definitely had his hard starts, but he brought out some great roleplay that has affected almost every single player on the server - I mean, there's been so much that Leufred has accomplished, I don't know who can say "Oh yes, nothing that that character has ever done as messed with something I'm doing." Leufred du Brierust went from a icky little sewer boy to one of the most well known characters on massive, for better or for worse.

Shane Marth | @DolittleGuy
    Probably the character that has been around the longest that I know, Shane Marth has also been a major influence on many of my characters, and I like to believe that I have been a major influence on his. Shane Marth initially was a stupid alcoholic Claith, but he has risen to great heights. From his backwater beginnings as a runaway islander, Marth has become a field commander, a guard commander, and one of the numerous individuals that you're afraid of meeting in an alleyway when you've wronged them. Shane has also definitely been a major factor of one of my other favorite characters, Winifred Marth, who is a severely difficult character to sum up in one word other than being the troublesome daughter of Shane.

Abigail Tucker | @Lizmun
    Starting off as a seemingly innocent little lady, Abigail is far more than that now. I love Abigail, she has certainly brought something new to the sewer scene as of recently, going from a sweet carpenter girl to unhinged monster whose laughter haunts anyone. I love roleplaying with her, especially because it actually gives me the confidences to get involved with less than legal actions within the Regalian sewers. I can't wait to harass more folks with you, Elizabeth!

Marceau Delmotte | @Arhbi
    One of the oldest friends of my Harhold, or at least friend in her eyes, on the rare occasion I actually get to roleplay with you, it's always been a great time. I find it super enjoyable to have interactions with your characters, Louis or Marceau, since both have brought an interesting time to Haeddi and sort of build parts of the character that she is today, Marc especially. I think a lot of the reason that she has gotten so far to where she is today, with the two positions she currently holds, is because she had the ideal of being like Marceau and knowing that it was possible since someone else her age had already done it.

My ((Main)) Characters | Haeddi Harhold, Azra min Eazim, Winifred Marth

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

[​IMG]
    And to be wholesome.
    @Athelois Vala
    Arcane, welcoming and trustworthy.
    Well firstly, she’s a badass mage! She’s also a character that has come a long way and is very much a model Manathar, at least in my opinion. Plus she’s got a handful of positions and that’s super neat.
    The fact that she’s come a long way and has truly redeemed herself from being a major Kathar of importance into being a Secretary of Magi, that’s truly something amazing! Atlas, sweet Atlas, is probably one of the strongest people I know. And she, much like Vala, is inspiring.

@Rochelle_ Thea

Strong, stalwart and firm.
    The head of the Rote house and a member of the Violet Order. Super neat lady who I would very much like to RP with more.
    She’s firm in her ways and the fact that she never gives up is certainly very inspiring. Roch as a player is welcoming, hilarious and someone I quite enjoy calling my friend.

@Ferghoul Leufred

Luminescent, respected and revered.
    A witchblood that literally rose from the bottom to the top. He’s got cool aesthetics.
    As previously stated, Leufred has risen from being a mere witchblood to be the Commander of a guard charter as well as a recognizable nobleman. Plus green fire is super fucking cool. Ferg’s also a really swell guy.

@Nesstro Cecille

Studious, sweet, and cunning.
    Well, of course, I would know my own characters sibling! The intellectually dedicated Typhonus is one to always have a witty remark or smirk.
    Her wittiness, her charm and her love for her family. As well as her work ethic which puts my own personal one to shame. Plus she’s the feral one, so I love her. As for the wonderful person who role plays her? Nessie, you’ve become my sister and you have seen me at my best and worst, thanks for sticking by me.

@AtticCat Haeddi
    Innocent, endearing and intelligent
    The young Harhold child who shows kindness and is a little ray of sunshine, the complete opposite of her family members. That is not to say that it’s a bad thing, but rather a curious thing.
    Attic has played numerous characters with various different personalities, all which she has rocked and amazed those she’s interacted with. Haeddi is no different. However, she is certainly a delight to be around and reminds me, immensely, of the young woman who plays her.

@TheMoistestMan Alexander

Brotherly, beloved and reasonable.
    A Bloodcast Knight and a fiercely loyal man to those he calls family.
    He has never ever swayed from his personal code of honour, even though he’s been tested many times before. This Daen man is a welcoming, warm and wonderful character. He often reminds me of a cinnamon roll taken human form. (Much like the player).

@seoulmate Amelina

Passionate, strong-willed, and level headed.
    The present Lord Chancellor, Duchess of Lorhauser, Amelina is certainly a force to be reckoned with, despite what many believe. She has survived many trials and always come out of it alive, of a little worse for wear.
    Always keeping a calm composure in the face of danger and destruction, Amelina is another character that often inspires me in the sense that truly you should never give up. As for the player herself, she’s one of my best friends and honestly is sweet as can be, similarly to the character she plays, but she has a fierceness to her that could rival a lion’s.

@ZiggyStarDusted Lazarus

Charming, headstrong and fit for leadership.
    The Leader of the Bloodcasts in Regalia, this tea drinker is one fellow that I would probably follow into battle too.
    The ability to be serious in the moment and then relaxed and welcoming right after. He’s always open to bringing new people both young and old into the fold. Ziggy himself is hilarious and more often than not makes me roll my eyes with laughter.

@SnashuuPomaymay Freya

Mischevious, cared for and doctor of the heart and mind.
    Freya, sweet Freya. I’ve known her since she was a weeeeee child and had only one eye. Remember that, Snash? Cause I DO AND OH JEEZ! She’s gone through a lot of changes and watching her grow as a character and a person warms my heart.
    She’s changed very much from her original design and that surely happens with many characters. However, she’s kept her caring nature and mischievous side. As for Snash, herself, she’s another I’ve known for most of my time on Massive and well, she’s kept me smiling and honestly her art and skins?? They’re amazing.

@Ailethi Camilla

Thoughtful, courageous and motherly.
    The now leader of the Pavisa’s, a sweet dressoloni woman who’s husband is a bit of an oddball, but hey he’s certainly a character.
    Extremely trustworthy and an absolutely lovely being. Honourable, funny and an all-around great person.
    As for Ail, well, she’s extremely sweet and very talented when it comes to making skins. Plus she has a cute dog soooo!

My characters: Seraphina von der Ebene and Josephine Typhonus

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Batel_

Batel_ Magical Batel

There are so many characters out there, that throughout my time on massive, have inspired me in one way or another. Here's two of them.

Character:
    Seraphina von der Ebene @Walnoodle
    What I know about this character: A strong Avanthar woman that has been around for a long time, and has done and seen a lot of things, and also has grown and changed greatly while doing so.
    What I like or admire about this character: A nice aesthetic first of all, and keeping of a persistent theme. She's a strong woman who I know has been through a lot, both through families and friends that leave or dissolve, through wars and occupations, and other more personal issues. She is also a good banter buddy and also just a fun character to do even mundane things with when the right mood hits.

Character: Amir Razavi @WaterDruppel
    What I know about this character: A full-blooded Qadir that's been around for some time, having a focus on clockwork more recently, but I believe also had done more combat orientated things in the past. He is also a void silven.
    What I like or admire about this character: His commitment to clockwork, his aesthetics, and his openness to letting others have a chance through opportunities. He is easy to work with for my own character, and organized the Qadir community of Regalia months before there was even any word of a clockwork update (this is leaning towards a bit more OOC now). Seeing him (and WaterDruppel) and that community, drew me in my temptation to make my now current main gal, Kamaria. In my past as playing a Qadir, they were few and far between, and this just excited me so.

My Characters: Kamaria Ahmed and a yet to be played Sihai named Se-ing'ha, and also a number of shelved/inactive characters.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

For Taendross Shainvrel
    What I know about this character? A peristent Isldar who was vital to the Frisit community until she was captured by the guard and publically punished. After this, many of the Isldar in the city were forced to convert to the worship of the Imperial Dragon including Taendross who came to the ceremony somewhat begrudgingly and pledged her allegiance to the Imperial Dragon. She did this with some form of hesitation and now is undertaking some form of reformation for reasons that can not be completely known.
    What I like or admire about this character: Despite many hard changes and challenges Minty has completely stayed true to this character and the Taendroos has really changed and developed through it making Taendross one of the most well-developed characters I've had the pleasure of rping with especially at the Imperial Dragon ceremony as my Nonnatean.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  20. Peace_Hope

Peace_Hope Sleepee (PeaceHope was my old username)

I have no idea if I'm doing this right but here goes anyway-

@Depressed_Bean as Reina Toyair
    What I know about this character: She's a mom of freaking eight, one of which is my character Hope, she used to be a vampire, she's gone through a lot, and she's an absolute beast at cooking and singing.

What I like about this character: She's very kind, calm and mature, able to handle just about any situation with rational thought and reasoning, (I've only seen her truly upset once), and she's a great mom. Setting up Hope for a great future, she's an amazing role model :>

@MrSpideyPool as Yasuke T'leuryn
    What I know about this character: He's a crippled army vet with one eye and cool robes, not to mention that new sick cowboy hat. He's very cynical and also a little racist, but deep down he's got lots of heart and he's just been through a lot.

What I like about this character:
    He cares an awful lot about his family, even though he doesn't act like it sometimes. He's very skilled at fighting despite all of his injuries. And he's just such a cool, likable character, I mean, c'mon, look at him!! Katana ZERO vibes are strong and I loVE IT.

@SweetLynn as Charlotte Morann Galoette
    What I know about this character: She's a Kathar with a grand sense of dignity. She was adopted by two Ailors and doesn't believe in the Void. No matter what happens, she always keeps her chin up and moves forward with her life!

What I like about this character: Ack, where do I start? Charlotte is too sweet for this world. She's gone through so much and is still so kind and cool about things, I mean like seriously she gets stabbed, arrested and beaten on a regular basis for simply existing and yet she's still such a sweetheart. Don't ever let her stop being that way, please, it'd break my soul to the core to see Charlotte lose her morale-

I want to do more (and probably will) but I don't wanna spend hours doing this, so I'll stick to three for now

Also my character is Hope (she has too many last names)

#20 Peace_Hope, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  21. Granolas

Granolas

@Doeelk Dusk~
    What I know about this character: Basket giver of ginger hair
    What I like about this character: This character is a little bundle of good. Gotta love her. Gingers are always the fun people at the party, and even if Dusk is kinda shy, I've never seen it. She came right up to my character and gave me a gift basket! like wow. Gifts. I love gifts. Especially scented soaps.

22. soapboxstage

soapboxstage a muppet of a man

@TimeSolstice
    What I know about this character: Calliope is possibly Ithanian, who loves the fancier things despite not always having them.
    What I like or admire about this character: The character is very complex, and TimeSolstice acts it out pretty well. The emotional range that the character holds, from frustration to deep concern and care makes it very enjoyable to be around, and I've really enjoyed rping out a friendship with her, especially the fun little things that Calliope and Louie have in common like "People disappearing" and all that.

My Characters: ya boi Louie

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  23. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

@DrFong - Knave!

What I know about this character: He's defiantly an odd raccoon who probably has some family issues
    What I like or admire about this character: I like how brave and knowledgeable he is. He's always at the welcome gate of Regalia.

My Characters: Skyler Jericho Nox (current, main) and Arthur ___ (WIP, secondary)