Conversion And Mystic Enlightenment

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by KrakenLord01, Mar 23, 2021.

1. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

thelema 1.jpg
    To the Voidborne Diaspora and the gathering bodies of faith,

It has proven unorthodox for me to address the community in this manner, though I find myself needing to scribe my experiences on paper, as I suspect that my proselytization will be weaponized with the quill rather than the kalias dagger.

Indeed, I write this piece to announce my formal conversion to the path of the Supreme Being known as Odella the Mother, whose power allows the ascension of mortalkind through the mind rather than just the body. In the twilight years of my lifetime, I accept a mission to carry the Void through philosophical enlightenment and intellectual reason, rather than descending into wanton carnage and regressing ignorance.

In my teachings, I have always insisted that the Void should be guided through the hands of the individual rather than the individual being a slave to the Void. I am not blind to the Void’s nature; more than three hundred years of being subject to its power has left me vigilant to those precarious Gods desiring to make tools of mortals. I once saw the Dark Ancients as the path to progression, though centuries of gradual disillusionment and bearing witness to their machinations have left me aware of their ways being a path of decay.

Argument and rebuttal can be made that any God is capable of deceit and enslavement of mortals, and while I do not deny such possibilities, again I find myself needing to step away from a branch of faith that for so long saw those such as myself as nothing more than playthings. The rest of the Kathar will perhaps find my conversion heretical, though I announce here and now that I will not extend a blade against the Voidborne as I and my doctrine are still of the Void. I only extend a plea for those to wield the Void and embrace its power not simply through sadistic violence or unending corruption, but by the promotion of intellectualism and liberating thought.

Sincerely,

Aq’uello Cionessa
    Thaumaturge of the Cosmic Truth
    Speaker of Odella

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Educated Educated x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 KrakenLord01, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A hooded figure smiles as the words reach his ears, “Another for the Cults. I have always liked Aq’uello enlightened and independent. He will make a good speaker and perhaps now he will walk the surface with me.”

“Touch the dark let its power fill but never succumb to enslavement. Create instead of destroy for such is the will of Evolution”

3. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

A Hunter of Abbagellon peered upon the notice, having just arrived back in Regalia from a much-needed vacation. He shrugged, commenting, for anyone to hear,
    "Void, Aq'uello is so serious. He acts like all the Kathar are going to cut ties with him! Haha! You can't cut ties with family, old man."

4. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Hessolis peered over the announcement, offering a large grin to it. The next time they saw Aq’uello they gave him two thumbs up. Clearly agreeing with his choice of conversion.