Conseillers De Regalia

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
7c25W9pKMWcQvVta3qLSavQsU6c3fA37J9pNnb1OD-k__lhIKUM64DvkFBlbt7b_y_NQZMW4dh4GL-CTj7clq7iPAQLLemwkOe5JmSxP1BW4MTyhMQ-aggynyonjJFUfHfcjgHq_

Noble Advisors
[ Conseillers de Regalia ]

7c25W9pKMWcQvVta3qLSavQsU6c3fA37J9pNnb1OD-k__lhIKUM64DvkFBlbt7b_y_NQZMW4dh4GL-CTj7clq7iPAQLLemwkOe5JmSxP1BW4MTyhMQ-aggynyonjJFUfHfcjgHq_

Goals of the Group

The goal of this group is to make an opportunity for both commoners and nobility by giving jobs to the commonwealth for aiding nobles. The group is going to be working on teaching people the proper skills to learn how to be an advisor for a noble if they so wish for one. Those who are going to want to learn will be put under an expert advisor at the time and they will teach others how to advise said jobs.

Nobles will be able to partake in the charter by being able to contact the Grand Master of the group if they are looking for assistance with economy, medicinal, wars, and even political ideas.

Areas of the Group
Grand Master
[ Raina Wodenstaff @Nesstro ]

The grand master of the group is the one who handles all of the paperwork regarding the advisors and workers. She is the one who contacts the other noble houses and is the one who sets up meetings between advisors or workers and the noble house they will assist.

Head Advisor
[ N/A ]

The head advisor is the one assisting the grand master in working with people and giving people opportunities and is the one in charge when others are not around.

Expert Advisors
[ Garth Viduggla - Security Concerns @BeashSlap ]

Expert advisors are given the job of finding advisors as well as those looking for work. They will be the ones tasked with teaching the younger advisors and to connect them with nobles to work for.

Common Advisors
[ Juliette Wodenstaff - Security Concerns @AtticCat
Darcie Dubois - Medical Advisor @WalnutNinja ]

Common advisors are the ones who are either being taught at the time or being given jobs to work for various nobles. However they can only work for one noble at a time until they prove themselves capable to work for many.

Attendees
[TBA]

Attendees are to be the ones who deliver letters to and from different advisors or if they need to send for people. These are typically advisors-in-training but they are not old enough to work as one.

Nobility Support
Wodenstaff

Application

IGN:
Skype or Discord:
How Active are you?:
Jails/Bans/Mutes?:

Character Name:
Character Application:
If no character app, please list what talents your character has.
Type of Advisor: [Link to types of advisors here]
Current Jobs:
IC Letter to the Grand Master:

[ If any noble families wish to support this group, feel free to send me a message over the forums via a letter to Raina Wodenstaff. ]

Last edited:
igfgpbKFwO5XrgTcidOoreu5VdcdkabhhfZarTZpGVEYm6rYGodwW_-c_ShdO7uFG2eD7EOHZWKbBGMbAvAKjWPuPa1kP-NsIxsHZkL35qvtqhCxXMjhHqCrrndzlBLiZ7Sda60Z

Notice Board

Those nobles interested in finding an advisor please fill out this form and Raina Wodenstaff will figure out a time to speak with you to get you an advisor.

Noble House:
Type of Advisor Requested:
IC Letter:

IGN: DeltaInsomnia
Skype or Discord: Both (Skype: yaboychoco Discord: @Choco2728)
How Active are you?: Very, I get on daily unless somethings broken. I usually spend 4-5 hours on.
Jails/Bans/Mutes?: None of the above.

Character Name: Chelsea Camile Ulfurtonn
Character Application: Non, but she is a Fighter in the school of Mariposa, and cares about the common and poor. She's fluent in economic handling or financial. She's a good source of advice for tough situations.
Type of Advisor: General Advisor
Current Jobs: Non-Pending Violet Order spot.
IC Letter to the Grand Master:
To Grand Master Adviser, Raina Wodenstaff
It has come to my attention that you are interested helping those of nobility with financial and other basic noble needs that can be considered difficult. I have seen this and I quite agree that the duties of a nobleman or woman are particularly hard. I've only recently become proficient in sorting through my daily life in a short amount of time. But efficiency is my key, I hope you regard that I care for all, rich or poor. Im extremely good with economics and money. I'm experienced within life and I have tons of good advice for those who are having a hard time with their daily duties and tasks. I hope you take this letter with consideration, Alec the Imperial Knight recommended me this. I was very interested, until then.

Sincerest regards - Chelsea Camile Ulfurtonn

Thank you for applying!

This is going to be PENDING until we can do an IC meeting, please feel free to PM me any time when you can rp.

To Lady Ulfurtonn,

I am delighted to see that you are interested in such a thing! If you can please come meet me at your earliest convienience so we can chat more about things.

- Grand Master Advisor Raina Wodenstaff