Played Character Connak Fayden

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by TonyBones, Sep 14, 2019.

1. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

▬▬ι════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ι▬▬​

Basic Information

Full name: Connak Tibalt Fayden
    Goes by Connak Fayden
    Alias names: Dack (Find out IC for this one), Layne, Amaru Fayden (Female Form)
    Race: Suvial
    Preferred weapon: Whip
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Core Concept
    • Connak is a Fornoss worshiper and he prays to them whenever he can. Normally, he goes to the temple but when the statues are vandalized or it isn't particularly safe for anyone to be wandering around, he has small wooden carvings of each of the Gods he worships.
    • Connak is a rogue who used to be a guard back in Hallonq. He learned how to treat wounds after getting a little too banged up outside the wire. As for his combat skills, he picked that up from a family tradition and guard training.

Skill Information

Strength: 3
    • Melee Technique Parry Pack
    • Melee Concussive Blow Pack
    • Building Scale Pack
    • Diving Tackle Pack (Suvial Racial)
    Constitution: 0

Intelligence: 2
    • Tech Hook Shot Pack - Technology Branches: Teslatech/Klokktech
    • Tech Exhaust Pack
    Wisdom: 2
    • Chem Berserk Pack
    • Medical Rescue Pack
    Dexterity: 6
    • Disguise Skill Pack
    • Soft Landing Pack
    • Escape Artist Pack
    • Cutthroat Backstab Pack
    • Deadeye Crit Pack
    • Ranger Cover Pack
    Faith: o

Magic: 1
    • Adapt Shapeshift Pack - Magical Varient
    • Magic Bolts Pack (Suvial Racial)

• Common - Fluent; no troubles speaking or understanding
    • Droque - Fluent; no troubles speaking or understanding
    • Altalar - Fluent; no troubles speaking or understanding
    • Katharic - Fluent; no troubles speaking or understanding
    • Agasi - Kind of fluent; has troubles speaking and understanding
    • Natl - Not very fluent; has some troubles understanding and can't speak well

Afflictions/Abilities

Adapt Shapeshift Forms

• Female Form
      • Connak's height, eye color, skin color and hair color remain the same. However, his hair length is long; midback, and has a curvy figure. Misc info applies here

Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Green
    • Hair Color: Black
    • Hair Length: Long- enough to cover his neck
    • Hair Style: Parted away from his face
    • Skin Color: Dark Tan
    • Height: 6'5"
    • Body Shape: Ripped body shape
    • Body fat: Low body fat
    Connak has a scar over his left eye that can be seen on all forms he can takes, as well with the countless other scars over his body. He also has a black and grey snake tattoo wrapped around his left forearm.

Rogue Outfit: Long dark gray cloak, dirt brown gambeson, light leather bandolier across chest, dark yellow tunic, black gloves, black belt, brown pants and black boots.

Hunter/Ranger Gear: Similar to Rogue Outfit but lacks bandolier and has a forest green tunic instead of a dark yellow tunic.

Duster Oufit: Brown duster coat, bandage colored hand wraps, gray shirt, off-white bandana, light blue jeans and brown boots.

Casual Outfit: White shirt with sleeves rolled up, greyish-brown vest, bandage colored hand wraps, green bandana, blue jeans, and brown boots.

Winter Outfit: Brown winter long coat, faded grey sweater, brown fingerless gloves, dark gray pants, brown boots.

Rogue gear: Dagger, a quiver with 5 arrows, a bow, lock picks, and a few coins(30r).
    Ranger Gear: Dagger, a quiver of 20 arrows, a bow, a hatchet,
    Duster gear: Same as casual gear, whip
    Casual gear: 75r worth of coin in pockets, a drab olive medical satchel (Occasionally wears this), and dagger.
    Winter gear: Same as casual gear, whip or hatchet
    Medical Satchel contents: A few rolls of bandages, a tourniquet, a few rolls of gauze, a small bottle of strong whiskey and a spool of surgical thread with a surgical needle.

Personality

The Core list

• Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
      • Explanation: Knowing that Connak is a Chaotic Good, he tends to do things in a way that can be seen as frowned upon though he means no harm in his actions
    • Character Personality type: Virtuoso/Protagonist
      • Explanation: Connak is the type of person who relies on the trial and error method when it comes to anything in the rogue specialty. Connak is also the person who always tries to talk his way out of most situations using his charisma.

Family
    Theodre Iarnelis Fayden: Adoptive Altalar Father (Dead) "Oh... Don't even get me started."
    Caring: 2/10
    Abusive: 10/10
    Strict: 10/10
    Trust: 0/10

Seldanna Caroline Fayden: Adoptive Ceilothar Mother (Dead) "She took me in despite me being a Kathar, and she still cared for me like I was her son"
    Caring: 8/10
    Trust: 9/10
    Cooking: 7/10
    Acceptance: 8/10

Lovers
    Alessa Santiago: Daendroque Fiance (Dead) "My dear Alessa... I'm so sorry for what I did. I will never forget you."
    Romantic attraction: 10/10
    Caring: 10/10
    Looks: 10/10
    Innocence: 7/10
    Trust: 10/10

Andreas "Donnie" Myrslin: First husband (Dead) "He may be gone but I carry him with me no matter where I go."
    Romantic attraction: 9/10
    Looks: 9/10

Kytil Seren "Zaide Dalsian": Second husband (Dead) "He made me believe he could help me... but I was instead tricked over my emotions."
    Romantic attraction: 8/10
    Caring: 0/10
    Trust: 0/10
    Looks: 8/10

Yansa Vopiscus: Werebeast wife "The day you stepped into my life, everything got a little better. I'm never going to let anything happen to you."
    Romantic attraction: 10/10
    Looks: 10/10
    Werebeast: 10/10

Friends
    Eloha'leil "El" Qithyra'qen "I would sacrifice my life to make sure you were safe and happy."
    Trust: 8/10
    Friendship: 10/10
    Happiness: 9/10
    Protection: 10/10

Irene "Neomie" Chaenath "You may only be a friend to me, but you are a part of the only family I have left."
    Caring: 9/10
    Family: 10/10
    Leadership: 10/10

Lucien "Luci" Reynaud "You may not be able to speak Common that well, but I still understand you."
    Protection: 8/10
    Family: 9/10
    Innocence: 10/10

Kane'mar "Kane" Thalyn "Your the friend I can joke with and get the same results every time."
    Jokes: 10/10

Merlara "Lara" Thalyn "You're always finding a way to help me out."
    Helping hand: 10/10

Dymphna "Nym" Brown "An unexpected friend from a rather common place."
    Trust: 7/10
    Caring: 7/10
    Friendship: 8/10
    Helping hand: 8/10
    Advise: 8/10

Milo Shinseki "For being half-vampire, you're alright."
    Trust: 6/10
    Caring: 5/10
    Protection: 4/10
    Chill: 8/10
    Vampire: 5/10

Jocelyn Raloqirelle "You always seem to get me to smile some how, no matter what mood I'm in."
    Trust: 6/10
    Protection: 5/10
    Happiness: 15/10
    Hyperactivity: 10/10

Kioshi Glynquinal "For a Noble, you seem to be alright in my book."
    Friendship: 9/10
    Protection: 7/10
    Sugar addict: 10/10

Amira Osmari "You kind of remind me of Alessa, yet you're nothing like her."
    Daen: 5/10

Kolvar Drarthroc "You're one of the few people I look forward on seeing everyday."

Children
    Domri Annette Fayden "My daughter, you are all too much like your mother and I."
    Family: 20/10
    Father-Daughter: 7/10
    Innocence: 5/10
    Favorite child?: 5/10

Dellraek Conagher Fayden "Ah, my son. Where do I even begin?"
    Similarity: 8/10
    Family: 20/10
    Father-Son: 8/10
    Favorite child?: 5/10

Quirks
    Cross Dominant - Hand: Right; Eye: Left
    Has the ability to do thumbs up with his feet (All for show and rarely done)
    Has an extra toe on his right foot (Born with it)
    Can't say the word 'forever'
    Hates being called 'Connie'
    Was a guard in Hallonq; acted as a spy/undercover agent

Cooking
    Healthy foods (In other words a well balanced diet)
    Money "Life's a little less restrained with a little spending money" - Jimmy Buffet

Dislikes
    Vampires
    Nobles

Life Story - Abridged Version
    • Childhood: Connak was born in Hallonq and was abandoned by his birth parents. He was raised by Seldanna and Therodre Fayden. Connak's relationship with Theordre wasn't healthy and both grew spiteful toward each other while his relationship with Seldanna was that of a mother and son. He often spent his time with his Grandfather; Ral, and learned how to use a whip in combat.
    • Early Adulthood: Connak was a thief up until the age of fifteen before becoming a rogue for the guards. He learned new combat skills and refined his rogue skills in order to become the best version of himself. He suffered the loss of his fiance and vowed to never forget her. Also while working for the guards, he learned how to give medical aid to himself and others.
    • Arrival to Regalia: Sailed to Regalia to change his life and did so by cleansing himself of his Katharic origins. Became a Manathar a little bit before the clicker crisis started. Lost touch with the tenants he was meant to uphold as a Manathar and woke up as a Suvial.
    • Present Day: Connak was infected with Cahalism before he met his current wife. He now has a family of his own and works to provide for them. Before the Bralona occupation, he took his family to Hallonq and spent time there with his Grandmother and Uncle. While back in Hallonq, he learned archery from local hunters, learned how to make biotics under the Teslatech and Klokktech branch from local artificers, and got cured by his own accord.
    Childhood
    Born September 13th in the city of Hallonq, an infant Connak Fayden was abandoned by his Shenath Kathar parents as he looked too small to be the warrior they wanted to raise. Left on the doorstep of his adoptive parents: an Altalar father and a Cielothar mother, they took the infant in despite his race. Growing up as an only child, Connak had found many things to enjoy. When Connak was five, he began a habit of getting into trouble with the authorities by stealing a few coins from a person's pocket when they were occupied in the streets. As Connak grew to ten years of age, his habit of stealing turned into an occupation for him and he joined a guild of thieves where he would practice lockpicking, sleight of hand, and sneaking about. Connak would also find himself getting beaten a lot by his father for no reason. This would continue until early adulthood when he found the courage and strength to fight back.

The Teen years to Early Adulthood
    As Connak grew older, his skills grew as well. When Connak was fifteen, the guild had grown a reputation with the public and the authorities. Knowing that the authorities would arrest them all, Connak had to leave the guild in fear of getting thrown in jail for a long sentence. Through a tough choice, Connak made the right decision for the guild he was in had been arrested and executed by the authorities. Fearing that he would be found by the law, Connak turned himself in to the authorities and handed over any assets he had from his time spent with the guild. Shocked that a thief would turn himself in and hand over stolen goods, the authorities pardoned Connak for his crimes but he had to have a punishment. The punishment, ten lashings to the skin on his back. With the fear of being executed looming if he didn't agree to the terms, Connak begrudgingly agreed to the lashings. When he returned home later that day his parents noticed that their son wasn't himself. Before he went to sleep, his mother asked him what was wrong. Not willing to tell them the truth, Connak forced it out of himself and his mother was stunned from what he heard. With his mother knowing the truth, Connak told his father the next morning. Connak's father would end up beating Connak some more despite doing the right thing. After the beating, Connak's grandfather; Ral Fayden, would take up the task to train Connak as a way to carry on the family tradition of using a whip in combat. When Ral saw Connak was ready to have a whip of his own, the Altalar gifted the Kathar a whip; to which Connak carries on his hip to this day. Three year later, an eighteen year old Connak would be working for himself again doing what he did best. Instead of joining another thieves den, Connak offered his services to the authorities and that's where he learned to use daggers and found he was proficient with them. Learning to become a true rogue, Connak practiced hard and daily in this new skill. Many years later at the age of twenty-three, Connak became involved with the Faith of Estel in an attempt to save himself from becoming like any typical Kathar.

The Rough Life as a Kathar
    Being a Kathar is rough, every race hates you and Connak hated that he is one. When he was twenty-three, he got into a fight as he tried to defend his race. Unfortunately he got beat up pretty bad and he learned one lesson from that beating. Don't defend your race, no matter who speaks of it. A year later, Connak was teased because he was a Kathar. Instead of defending himself, Connak looked at the group of men and told them that their teasing didn't bother him. Once he told them, they continued to pesture Connak until they realized that they weren't going to get a reaction. After this encounter, Connak's attitude of his race was sour as he hated that every single Kathar he knew wanted to take over the worlds. At twenty-five, Connak decided it was time to convert his religion from void worship to the Faith of Estel. With this change in religion, Connak only hopes he doesn't become corrupted like the rest of his race. Moving forward, a fifty-four year old Connak packed his belongings and boarded a ship to Regalia, hoping to change his fate and break free from the void.

The Time with Alessa Santiago
    When Connak was ten, he met Alessa Santiago for the first time and it wasn't in a good way. He was walking down the street when he heard a girl cry for help. Being curious, a Kathar Connak would head down the dark street that led to an alley and that's where he saw a girl about his age about to be assulted by two fifteen year old boys. Connak would jump into action and quickly try to save the girl by attacking one of the two boys. After getting both of their attention by complete accident, Connak would simply fight them off and would be wounded a bit after the two ran off with a bloody nose and a few missing teeth. The girl would thank him and introduce herself as Alessa Santiago. Since that day, they'd become close friends and by the time they were fifteen, Connak would ask her to date him. She willingly agreed and a budding romance would blossom into a love that only death could break. They dated for five years until Connak asked her to marry him. She was so overjoyed, she could barely say anything. Instead, her actions spoke for her when she hugged and kissed the rogue she loved. They were very happy until the night of October 6th when Connak would've been controlled by a Kathar mage who he was spying on. That mage force Connak to kill his fiance while she slept. When Connak came to his senses, he saw the horror that he had done and cried so much that his voice had nearly gone hoarse. Alessa Santiago was twenty-five when she died and to this day, it's said that Connak wears his fiance's locket as a way to remember her and keep her close at all times.

Voyage to Regalia to Present Day
    Connak was fifty-five years old when he set out to Regalia for a new start to life. After a week upon arriving, he converted into a Manathar which was a short lived time as it only lasted three months. In that time, he had to disguise himself as a Kathar so that the Clickers might spare him from death. When he went to sleep the night of December 19th, he remembered going to bed as a Kathar and when he woke, he was a Sundial. Making due with what he is, he decided to stay as on for the time being and it suddenly stuck to him. As time wore on, he found himself up to his criminal ways by joining a gang called The Disappearances that made a name for themselves with Ser Karps Inquisition. He stayed in the gang until the very end when it disbanded. Connak felt that he needed a job during his time in the gang and somehow managed to get a job at the Nook working as a cook. He's worked there ever since and eventually made some new friends while working. He still kept at the rogue business and made a good portion of his worth from that. Near the end of March, Connak would've been walking home after a long day of work at the Nook. He walked the usual route back to his house when he was suddenly attacked by a Cahal. He fought as best as he could but ended up becoming infected as a Cahal. He'd hate being a Cahal at first but he'd then grow to like it since he could use his new found abilities in the fight against the sanguine of the city. In late April, he met his wife when he slid into the Nook, being an absolute goof as he did on occasions. The two would begin talking and as the days passed, they'd find that they both had a lot in common and that She made him feel whole after a long string of bad luck with lovers which he claims is a curse. The two would have a boy and a girl as twins about nine months after having their wedding. As his children grew, Connak would spend time with them and taught them what he knows. Sixteen years pass and with several years of experience under his belt, Connak stands ready to face whatever challenges that may come his way with his trusty whip on his hip.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 TonyBones, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
  2. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Claiming this app for review!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

4. AntonVoron

Hey! All the apps were rejected due to the proficiency update, sorry about that. Tag me once you've updated your sheet to the new system and I'll steam on with my review! https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency

5. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@AntonVoron Thanks for the explanation. All changes I have made are in red.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. AntonVoron

Skill Information
    Your proficiency points are a bit off. The problem seems to be that you're using the racial points from the old system; the new system has racial caps rather than racial points. With the base 5 points and the 55 from character age, you should have 60 points all around.

Personality And Ability
    Expand on what you mean by rational. Does he flee as the quote suggests? Does he remain calculated and calm?

Make these changes and tag me when you're done!

7. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@AntonVoron I made the changes to what you pointed out.

8. AntonVoron

9. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Added the day he turned into a Manathar and the type in dark cyan, even bolded it so I stood out.

10. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@AntonVoron
    Sorry for spamming this application thread. I would like to change the 3 points in the kindling spell to +3 perception training. Would you be fine with the change?

11. AntonVoron

Yeah no problem, approved

12. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

I put it in red so it stands out

13. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Here's what was changed:
    Removed Questions list
    Changed physical stat
    Added hobby points
    Changed appearance(IC reasons)
    Changed religion(IC reasons)
    Added inventory
    Changed title to Needs Reviewer

#13 TonyBones, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  14. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

15. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

16. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Added Relationships Tab, House Fayden Garb tab, Trivia tab and The Loss of Alessa Santiago to the life story Did a few edits on the life story as well so it was more accurate to the character.

17. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@Caelamus
    Sorry to ping you, I removed the Dexterous rouge skill and moved those ten points into the things that are marked in red.

18. Caelamus

19. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Added Werebeast soul-line and mutations. Marked in dark Cyan

20. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Recent changes are made in purple changes made
    • Removed Pagan ritualism and added it into Lingustics
    • Swapped Theatre arts to Musical arts
    • Swapped Bonding Link to Howling Call
    • Added 16 years to age with reason beneath
      • Was 55, now 71

21. Caelamus

I'll be claiming this for review, for reference in the future if you need a re-review you must tag the relevant staff member.

22. Caelamus

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@Caelamus I have updated Connak's app to fit the newly updated Prof system. I also added a new language; Daendroque, and a lot more to the life story.

24. Caelamus

25. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Added winter wear to apparel appearance

26. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@Caelamus I made changes to Connak's werebeast infection to adhere to the recent update.

27. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Picking up for staff review!

28. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

29. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

30. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

31. Lizmun

@TonyBones Please include roguery and languages investment with the bulk of your proficiency points, otherwise it's a little confusing to find them.

32. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@Lizmun made changes in red as requested

33. Lizmun

34. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Made some changes. Changes are as follows. @Lizmun

Removed Swords combat
    Added Medical Training with respective abilities
    Added medical satchel contents
    Reduced Circus Arts to 1

35. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Updated Affliction to the new Cahalism update @Lizmun. Also, sorry for spamming this thread

36. Lizmun

37. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Updated to the new template, Added Suvial Racials and swapped Wall Climb 3 for Wall Climb 2

38. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

I know it's a bit early for a bump, but this was sitting on the 4th page. So, bump. @Lizmun

39. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for staff review! Expect a reply shortly

• Like Like x 1
  40. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Everything looks good!

APPROVED

• Like Like x 1