Archived Community Submitted Mobs/the Mob I Made

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soapboxstage

a muppet of a man
Reaction score
Faction
Chalsie's fac
Roleplay Guilds
Silver Lining Fleet
I know that the server staff make the custom mobs with special stats. So I have been using this online generator for a while and I have been making certain creations. I have recently come up with this design:
/summon Zombie ~ ~1 ~ {CustomName:"Wisping Willow",CustomNameVisible:1,IsVillager:0,IsBaby:1,ArmorItems:[{},{},{},{id:log,Count:1}],HandItems:[{id:web,Count:1},{id:sapling,Count:1}],HandDropChances:[0.0F,0.085F],Silent:1,ActiveEffects:[{Id:5,Amplifier:1,Duration:20000000,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:14,Amplifier:1,Duration:20000000,ShowParticles:0b}]}

It is supposed to be a tree enemy.
So here is a little Breakdown of this
Pros:
- An open outlet for community members to create mobs within the server
- More varied and unique mobs on the server
- A more community-based server
Cons:
- Mobs made with a generator do not have the custom teams and such
- Lots of staff work would be involved to get the custom names and reviewing submissions and adapting the commands to the server
- spawning rates would need to be made
- lots of command integration
- custom names would need to be made

heres the website https://mcstacker.bimbimma.com/
post opinions below

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I am also pretty sure that there is a LOT of path finding involved but any details would be necessary from staff to completely understand how this would work

What's with this? Is this like a "Highly Discouraged Topic" on the forums or what? Imma tag @MonMarty I am just requesting information or such

This is not how MassiveMobs works.

Ignoring the command part, since as Momarty said thats not how massive works- I think a Halloween Series of mobs would be fun.

- The Headless Horseman: A Skeleton with a pumpkin on its head, riding a skeleton horse. Launches pumpkins as a projectile. Drops Lore Item "The Headless Horseman's Head", a Pumpkin with a custom name, enchanted with Spoopy IV and Protection III.

- Frankenstein's Monster: A Zombie with a Frankenstein player skin's skull. Walks very slowly, and tries to give you flowers. If you attack it, it goes into rage mode, where it moves at normal speed, and deals more damage as it progressively is damaged. Lightning strikes when it spawns. Drops Lore Item "Neck Bolt", an iron fence with a custom name, enchanted with Spoopy IV, Conductive II, Power I.

- The Great Pumpkin: An invisible Husk with a Pumpkin on its head. Shoots leaves and fireballs as a projectile. Can attack anything within a 5 block radius of it, 360 degrees, using a mele attack. Drops Lore Item "The Great Pumpkin... Pie", a Pumpkin Pie with the custom name in bold orange, enchanted with Spoopy IV, Delicious III, Morbid I, Fire Aspect I.

(All the 'custom' enchants would be faked with lore, as per usual on Massive lol. )

Yeah didn't think it was feasible but ehh worth a try

Ignoring the command part, since as Momarty said thats not how massive works- I think a Halloween Series of mobs would be fun.

- The Headless Horseman: A Skeleton with a pumpkin on its head, riding a skeleton horse. Launches pumpkins as a projectile. Drops Lore Item "The Headless Horseman's Head", a Pumpkin with a custom name, enchanted with Spoopy IV and Protection III.

- Frankenstein's Monster: A Zombie with a Frankenstein player skin's skull. Walks very slowly, and tries to give you flowers. If you attack it, it goes into rage mode, where it moves at normal speed, and deals more damage as it progressively is damaged. Lightning strikes when it spawns. Drops Lore Item "Neck Bolt", an iron fence with a custom name, enchanted with Spoopy IV, Conductive II, Power I.

- The Great Pumpkin: An invisible Husk with a Pumpkin on its head. Shoots leaves and fireballs as a projectile. Can attack anything within a 5 block radius of it, 360 degrees, using a mele attack. Drops Lore Item "The Great Pumpkin... Pie", a Pumpkin Pie with the custom name in bold orange, enchanted with Spoopy IV, Delicious III, Morbid I, Fire Aspect I.

(All the 'custom' enchants would be faked with lore, as per usual on Massive lol. )
cute ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.