Archived Colour Chat For Factions In /f Perm

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

operationguard

British Merchant
Reaction score
Faction
Farmlands
I was thinking if one of the /f perm categories was cchat so you can chose who has access to it. Then people who do can use &number/letter to change the colour of the text. This would be very helpful for officers to gain control of there bus faction chat

Just an idea :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Its ok, but it doesn't much seem needed.
You can already get their attention for the fact of being an officer/owner and a little bit of caps lock.
Kind of cool,
Kind of unneeded,
I don't really have support.

i feel like pink cloud. so many clouds....

I'd much rather have empire permissions, chat and other additions first, but this is kinda cool.

I think a /f mute command and permission whole be much more worth while. It could be used to mute certain members or everyone if you are making an announcement.

Of course there would need to be a /f unmute command too, or mute would need to toggle on and off with the /f mute command.

Thanks for all your feedback. Kirby its better than titles as you don't have to keep changing your title round

I think a /f mute command and permission whole be much more worth while. It could be used to mute certain members or everyone if you are making an announcement.

Of course there would need to be a /f unmute command too, or mute would need to toggle on and off with the /f mute command.
If my members spams my faction chat or ally chat, I would just give the
2 more chances then I would kick

Guys, please rate up or down please so I get a good representation

Status
Not open for further replies.