Art Auction [ Closed ] Art Slots For Regals!

SnashuuPomaymay

lol die
Reaction score
HEY DON'T CLOSE THE TAB
THERE'S TWENTY SLOTS IN THIS AUCTION
AND I'M AUCTIONING ART SLOTS
IT'S TRADITIONAL ART
KEEP READING PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

I LOVE YOU

owo

So! I found that doing traditional art is EXCEPTIONALLY fun and easy! So here's the deal.

I'll give you traditional art, you get ONE CHARACTER PER SLOT. If you want a second character, you must buy two slots! If you want a third character, you must buy a third slot! So on and so forth!

I will attempt to draw other races such as Slizzar, Varran, Orcs, etc, HOWEVER, be warned! I barely draw non-human or masculine characters, so it may not come out quite as well as more feminine or human characters will! But I swear I'll try my best!

If you want a background, you must pay an additional two hundred regals! If you want a DETAILED background, you must pay an additional four hundred regals, because honey! I am one person! I have shaky hands! Please let my hands have time to rest!

I will be doing waist ups only! If you truly, HONESTLY think you absolutely NEED a full body, then the price will be double the amount it would be if you got a waist up! I'm doing this for the sake of my sanity, and my hands! There is, after all, 20 slots!

Those are all the rules! I'll leave a bunch of references to my traditional art in a spoiler below!

MORESO REALISM
image0.jpg
image2.jpg
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

MORESO CARTOON
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image0.jpg

!!! SLOTS !!!

Slot ONE: @Sujitation
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot TWO: @rimacutem
BOUGHT OUT AND COMPLETED.

Slot THREE: @Surrealizm
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot FOUR: @rimacutem

Slot FIVE: @AWildResi

Slot SIX: Still Available
Current Bid: STARTING BID by SevenBirds
Starting Bid: 300 | Buyout: 450r
Yes, you can bribe me with more regals!

Slot SEVEN: @The_Roleplayer

Slot EIGHT: @Nesstro

Slot NINE: @seoulmate

Slot TEN: @YunYun

Slot ELEVEN: @midnight_moon123
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot TWELVE: @Mollymock
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot THIRTEEN: Still available!
Current Bid: STARTING BID by MintyJade

Slot FOURTEEN: @Aurelian30k
BOUGHT OUT and COMPLETED.

Slot FIFTEEN: @KingdomKnightz

Slot SIXTEEN: @Luxus07
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot SEVENTEEN: Still available!
Current Bid: STARTING BID by CyberMo01

Slot EIGHTEEN: @AtticCat

Slot NINETEEN: @Aurelian30k
BOUGHT OUT.

Slot TWENTY: @MrHasagi
BOUGHT OUT.

Bid Template!

Which Slot you want:
Bid:
Previous bidder (if any):
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise):
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?:

Last edited:
Which Slot you want: 13
Bid: SB
Previous bidder (if any): N/A
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Realism
How do you feel about my obsession with Minecraft's money? Have I gone too far?: yes you absolute bitch. And I love and support it, let's bathe in regals

Which Slot you want:14
Bid: Buyout
Previous bidder (if any):M/A
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Realism
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: I'm not going to question the hand that gives the art.

Last edited:
Which Slot you want: 11
Bid: Starting Bid
How do you feel about my obsession with Minecraft's money? Have I gone too far?: Probably, but here I am fueling your obsession with more mineman currency.

Slot: 20
Bid: 450r (Buy-out)
Previous Bidder: N/A
Style: Realism

For the last question, I do not question thee ^-^

Slot: 4
Bid: 300
Previous bidder (if any): N/a
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: It is never too far

Which Slot you want: 1
Bid: Buyout 450
Previous bidder (if any): None
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style?: Can't decide.
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: GORL YOU ADDICTED

Last edited:
Which Slot you want: 5 please!
Bid: 500 (past the buyout and you deserve it <3)
Previous bidder (if any): Don't think so!
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style?: Cartoon, yes.
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: I'm not sure but I have too so we can go too far together.

Which Slot you want: 2
Bid: 350
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Already answered

Which Slot you want: 17
Bid: SB
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Cartoon
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Nahhh

Which Slot you want: 19
Previous bidder (if any): Don't think so!
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style?: Realism
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: No, case the regals

Which slot you want: 3
Bid: buyout
Previous bidder: none
Style: Realism
How do you feel about my obsession with mimecraft money?: There can never be enough

Which Slot you want: 16
Bid: 450r - buyout
Previous bidder (if any): none
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: nope keep going

Which Slot you want: 6
Bid: Starting bid
Previous bidder (if any): None, I don't think?
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Realism! Your art is so good!
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: I mean, I'd probably do the same if I had decent drawing skills, so can't judge.

Which Slot you want: 7? If it's free? god why can't you people stick to some order of sorts
Bid: 450 buyout
Previous bidder (if any): -
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): realism
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: u can never go too far for mineman money

Last edited:
UPDATE ON THE LIST!
Sujitation | 300r for ONE, for REALISM OR CARTOON, DONT KNOW YET.
rimactuem | 350r for TWO, for REALISM.
Surrealizm | BUYOUT for THREE, for REALISM.
rimacutem | 300r for FOUR, for REALISM.
AWildResi | 500r for FIVE, for CARTOON.
SevenBirds | STARTING BID for SIX, for REALISM.
The_Roleplayer | BUYOUT for SEVEN, for REALISM.
AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE
BrammekeH | Starting bid for ELEVEN, for REALISM.
AVAILABLE
MintyJade | Starting bid for THIRTEEN for REALISM.
Aurelian | Buyout on FOURTEEN for REALISM.
AVAILABLE
Luxus07 | BUYOUT for SIXTEEN, for REALISM.
CyberMo01 | STARTING BID for SEVENTEEN, for CARTOON.
AVAILABLE
Aurelian | BUYOUT for NINETEEN, for REALISM.
MrHasagi | BUYOUT for TWENTY, for REALISM.

I will contact those that have called buyout and discuss your commissions with you promptly over discord! Please contact me!
@ snashuupomaymay#9291 over discord, thank you!

Previous bidder (if any): Me
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: It is never too far

Previous bidder (if any): Me
Send me refs over discord and I'll get to this as soon as possible!

Slot: 18 (I think it's free)
Bid: 450r (Buyout)
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Realistic
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: The limit is the sky.

Which Slot you want: Slot 9
Bid: Buyout!
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Never, get that bag!

Which Slot you want: 10,,,
Bid: 450 [Buyout]
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style? (Both are equal price wise): Realism.
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Cash money babey, bysiness is bysiness

Which Slot you want: 8
Bid: 450 Buyout
Previous bidder (if any): None I don't think.
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Neverrr.

Which Slot you want: 15
Bid: 450 Buyout
Previous bidder (if any): None, at least to my knowledge.
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: No such thing

Which Slot you want: 12 (If I'm right in saying it's still up)
Bid: Buy-out (I'll pay you 500 though)
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: You haven't gone far enough

Slot: 11
Bid: Buyout!
Previous Bidder: @BrammekeH
Your obsession is definitely healthy.

Which Slot you want: 18
Bid: 500r - Buyout
Previous bidder: haha
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style?: Realism
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: It's just far enough bb :) @SnashuuPomaymay

Update! I'm still working on everyone's comms I promise!
- - -​
@The_Roleplayer yours has been completed!
@Aurelian30k one of yours has been completed!
@seoulmate yours has been completed!
@AWildResi yours has been completed!
@rimacutem yours has been completed!
- - -​
Yes, I am still working on everyone's commissions! Just need time between each commission! I'd say everyone who's bid out a slot thus far should have their commissions done by 3/20!
Friendly reminder to those who did a starting bid! I won't be ending this auction until either everyone who's called buyout has gotten their art, or until every single remaining free slot has been bid on at least once! Thank you for your patience guys!

Which Slot you want: Sweet sweet 6!
Bid: 350r!
Previous bidder: @SevenBirds
Will you be getting a cartoon or a realism style?: Realism!
How do you feel about my obsession with minecraft money? Have I gone too far?: Deeper.. you must go deeper..

I'm afraid to say I will not be able to finish the commissions of those that have bid, and I will only be completing commissions for those that paid me before this post was made. I checked my money logs a few minutes ago to conclude who all I need to finish commissions for, and I will be contacting them. To everyone else, however- you know who you are, I won't be able to finish your commission due to the extreme lack of inspiration I have to do any more regal comms. I apologize, I was perhaps taking on too much by doing 20 slots. I hope you'll understand.