Clearing Up False Rumors About My Builds!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JakePostonJake1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. JakePostonJake1

JakePostonJake1 Did I forget to shut the door?

So upon my accusations I am now making this Forum Post to clear up my creditably as a builder.
    ==========================================================================
    Starting off with my Points.
    Point one;I do not have PMC account or have any major associations with PlanetMinecraft.
    In these two pictures,One was me searching up my IGN on PlanetMinecraft and the second was me trying to request a password reset proving I do not have an account with my selected email I use.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Point two;I have a Schematic bank of all the builds of mine I want to save in my Minecraft folder,And if someone was or is taking my builds and putting them on PMC and then claiming as theirs will be wrong because on my folders there are dates of when I have saved everything and if they are,they must be a time traveler in-order to claim my builds before I even save them or build them. XD
    In another two pictures I have to prove my case,in picture one is my Schematic bank I have and picture two the screenshots I have saved with their original dates.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ==========================================================================
    So with my evidence I have shown in this post I have cleared my credibility as a builder and Minecraft architect! Who ever else is spreading this rumor about me you better stop because you are wrong and making some else's time on the server harder! Also who ever still believe this despite my the solid evidences and facts is wrong about their judgement of me.
    However My intentions are not to start drama or cause problems for the server but to simply defend myself and end drama! This is all I have to say and I will leave it at this.
    <One last thing,I do not pay the best attention to editing so I might come back to correct grammar or spelling.>

#1 JakePostonJake1, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  2. MrScafuto

MrScafuto MassiveCraft's token Sicilian Muslim

your images are borked.

3. JakePostonJake1

They are just Zoomed in that way to hide my side Gmail and links I have bookmarked.

#3 JakePostonJake1, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  4. MrScafuto

MrScafuto MassiveCraft's token Sicilian Muslim

No they're literally just showing up as this: [​IMG].

5. JakePostonJake1

@BirdieSanders Okay I have re upload better images without the Zoom and instead colored out the private things Hopefully it may work for you now.

#5 JakePostonJake1, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  6. aprader1

aprader1 Insert amazing title here

I’m still trying to crack to the code with all the random capitalized first letter of random words. Also the poor grammar on top of that. What does it mean!

7. JakePostonJake1

Ah! You want the secret code! Well it is ...-A..P.--R...I.L.. [Space] --F.--O...O--.L..S..!
    Jk,Still the builder thing is for real no joke.