Cleared.

After some searching through the various forums location within the media forums, It appears that there are currently no skinners available for commission, hopefully then, without issue I may resort here instead.

-----

What?
I am looking for anyone with a decent, or advanced skill in skinning in order to make me a new set- or updated set of clothing for my Yanar character. (Possibly Dakkar as well.) As a general idea of what I would be requesting, it would be a fairly decent quality of clothing, think of something that someone just below noble status would wear- along with the Azure Rehabilitated Mage necklace. As for the Dakkar, that will have to be discussed.

Who?
My Yanar, Aeviné (ah-veen-eh)
Check the spoiler for a few drawn, and current skin references

b9c8dc5cb9243c96be9a29810eed66f1.png

38e32d237c548208375ee6f4d9a9a221.png

b38ef531d45e2aa85aa7544f41547aab.png

88d17e50e695fcc5a9cf4ce90c466016.jpg

zftIhyD.gif

Wheres the money?
This is to be discussed, make an offer.

What do you need?
All I need is a few previous skinning examples of yours.

I look forward to anyone's business ^u^

the pictures there cool xD

If you want I can give it a try.
The easiest way is to take a dress from another skin and adapting it to your skin.
Most likely I'll draw the collar by hand.

The deal:
I'll make the skin and give it to you.
I require no payment, a "thank you" is enough.

I'll need:
Your original skin so that I can modify it.
If you find a skin with a dress or a collar that you would like also provide them to me.

If you want I can give it a try.
The easiest way is to take a dress from another skin and adapting it to your skin.
Most likely I'll draw the collar by hand.

The deal:
I'll make the skin and give it to you.
I require no payment, a "thank you" is enough.

I'll need:
Your original skin so that I can modify it.
If you find a skin with a dress or a collar that you would like also provide them to me.

Sorry love but i would rather not use anything from other peoples skin. I wouldnt want peoplr to use things from mine and i would assume the same vice versa

I wouldn't want people to use things from mine and I would assume the same vice versa

Heh, I assume the opposite when they make their skins downloadable. I assume they want them to be used.

But let me elaborate with a small story:
Once my best friend, who is an amazing artist, was at my place.
My mom asked him to make a portrait of my grandmother and he kindly accepted.
He made an incredibly accurate and artistic portrait and when he finished he handed it to my grandmother.
Now, my grandmother didn't like the portrait. She thought that she looked too old on it and started drawing over it to "make it better".
I asked my friend whether he was bothered by what my grandmother was doing.
He said "Not really, it was a gift to her. It is hers now."

In places like planetminecraft artists have the option to just show the skin or make it available for downloads. I have not asked the artists but I guess that by making their skins downloadable they are making a gift to the world.

In my mind, using the skins or modifying them is not wrong. What would be wrong would be to attribute oneself the work of others (which I do not).

Heh, I assume the opposite when they make their skins downloadable. I assume they want them to be used.

But let me elaborate with a small story:
Once my best friend, who is an amazing artist, was at my place.
My mom asked him to make a portrait of my grandmother and he kindly accepted.
He made an incredibly accurate and artistic portrait and when he finished he handed it to my grandmother.
Now, my grandmother didn't like the portrait. She thought that she looked too old on it and started drawing over it to "make it better".
I asked my friend whether he was bothered by what my grandmother was doing.
He said "Not really, it was a gift to her. It is hers now."

In places like planetminecraft artists have the option to just show the skin or make it available for downloads. I have not asked the artists but I guess that by making their skins downloadable they are making a gift to the world.

In my mind, using the skins or modifying them is not wrong. What would be wrong would be to attribute oneself the work of others (which I do not).
This is on the same as doing a sonic recolor, it's cheap and lazy