Cleared.

Welp, I decided to go ahead and try to make an actual, full drawing of AevinƩ, and in the process mayyyyy have decided to switch the second person with a Yanar seed. So here you go, a [WIP] of AevinƩ hugging a, or their Unborn seedling. (Also this does not pertain to the actual Role-play, as they do not actually have a seed, though this will be the reference picture for when/if they do)

oDFNJ9C.jpg

(( Just wanted to upload this before i worked on coloring, as i do not trust myself to not mess it up during doing so ))
Do u do commissions or is you drawing just a personal thing? Either way, cannot WAIT to see the finished product!

Welp, I decided to go ahead and try to make an actual, full drawing of AevinƩ, and in the process mayyyyy have decided to switch the second person with a Yanar seed. So here you go, a [WIP] of AevinƩ hugging a, or their Unborn seedling. (Also this does not pertain to the actual Role-play, as they do not actually have a seed, though this will be the reference picture for when/if they do)

oDFNJ9C.jpg

(( Just wanted to upload this before i worked on coloring, as i do not trust myself to not mess it up during doing so ))
Lovely & your style is just so.. pretty! Have fun colouring that one!

"Do u do commissions or is you drawing just a personal thing? Either way, cannot WAIT to see the finished product!"
@The_Shadow_King3 @celticwitch
"Lovely & your style is just so.. pretty! Have fun colouring that one!"

Ahhh thank y'all two ^u^
I dont do commissions for the fact that i do not believe my art is nearly good enough to be worth anything of real cost x-x
And i will try to color it after work today, unless something comes up *shrug shrug*

"Do u do commissions or is you drawing just a personal thing? Either way, cannot WAIT to see the finished product!"
@The_Shadow_King3 @celticwitch
"Lovely & your style is just so.. pretty! Have fun colouring that one!"

Ahhh thank y'all two ^u^
I dont do commissions for the fact that i do not believe my art is nearly good enough to be worth anything of real cost x-x
And i will try to color it after work today, unless something comes up *shrug shrug*
Poppycock, your work is amazing! It is SO worth stuff!

This is really, really nice c: Well drawn! I'm sure it'll be pretty with colors, too c: You can do this!

@The_Shadow_King3
@Satisarah

oh! no i have not completly colored it quite yet sorry x-x
Its taking a while due to a few issues, first of which being that the paper i am drawing on was only meant for sketching, and was not at all meant for coloring, second oh my dear it takes so long to color large images with map pencials, ive done a good 40% of just the hair and it took about half an hour x-x

The picture in the profile pic is an entirely different picture altogether.

mePn2SS.jpg

Sorry x-x not much has been made.

@The_Shadow_King3
@Satisarah

Its taking a while due to a few issues, first of which being that the paper i am drawing on was only meant for sketching, and was not at all meant for coloring, second oh my dear it takes so long to color large images with map pencials, ive done a good 40% of just the hair and it took about half an hour x-x

mePn2SS.jpg

Ahhh, apologizes then @Cuzi @Satisarah

@The_Shadow_King3
@Satisarah

mePn2SS.jpg

So far, so good :D!