Cleansing.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bahmboozled, Oct 9, 2021.

1. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"The dreaming soul is used to no restraint, and then steps on the popular flowers over the bridge."
    [​IMG]
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The wind blew strongly through the fractures of the ribs, lifting the stygian mist that hid the whole temple and submersed it in deep darkness. The ground begins to tremble.
    Then a terrible cry was heard from the depths of the cavernous ravine. And that cry was joined by more and more. Guttural screams, zoic roars, and one which was heard above all: the scream which resounded gravely, as out of the throat of a giant, a colossus.

[​IMG]
    May your name be ushered along in this journey by Their Greatness,
    And so be blessed on the other side of this heralding dream.

I am one of many hands that will feed,
    I am one of many mouths that will consume,
    I am one of many eyes from which They will gaze from.

So, too, are you beholden to these desires that you deem:

Carnal.
    Sinful.
    Immoral.

Simply put: not right.

For tears are the insignia of emotion, and the well of blood is the emblem of life. We eat to stave hunger and drink to quench thirst, all in bids to be alive.
    But alas, the methods chosen condemn us all one way or another — whether it be the butchered swine, you've taken life from, to have a morsel of food, blood that sates what cannot be quenched, or souls that cleanses the permanent suffering within.

The baby does not want to be ejected from the womb, and Man does not want to grow old, get sick, and die. We do not wish to be united with the unpleasant or separated from the pleasant. Yet that is precisely what life often forces upon us. Life does not obey our desires, and we - you - must obey it. Or at least, make the best out of it. Amends, repairs, remedy. To bring back a semblance of order within chaotic turmoil.

Think once - Think twice - Think thrice.
    To whose neck you draw a blade to: yet another one of many monsters to tell your children to be wary of,
    Or He, or She, who intends to correct mistakes made on this concrete jungle, or concrete Aloria. I implore what little few to join me in this.
    They of Many Hands, Mouths & Eyes.
    By Will of the Lady of Peace, Tranquility.
    Ord-Vaal of Nehret's Following.
    Warden of Pri'oris
    In the coming weeks, Drulailmon is finding the knowledgeable/resourceful/talents to help with matters outside of their typical Cahal activity. Something, something, Estel, something, something, Nenya, som-.
    Characters who do not mind working with the Cahal are encouraged to contact them. (PM me on Discord or on forums here)

• Powerful Powerful x 5