Chrothic's News Station

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chrothic, Oct 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

This thread is for news articles made by the chrothic team. we hope you like them, and care to support us by pming news stories to our team.
    (Note, this isn't real news at all. And takes a lot of inspiration from the Onion. None of it is serious unless stated)

2. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Canadian boy breaks his cultural tradition! Canada ashamed!
    Ten year old Ryder Pawson leads the fabled Paw Patrol, A multi-million dollar agency based in Canada. (Though, they do have multiple different sections. Each with their own gadgets and gear) hos team consists of six "pups" given their own gear and are trained accordingly.

Through, everything was good until 02/13/2015. When his firefighter "pup" decided to go on a small camping trip as a vacation, Ryder would not let this happen.

Ryder sent out the other "pups" to hunt down this "pup" and bring him back. They succeeded, and managed to keep it out of the news. Though that quiet ends now, as we have found long lost info about the day.

We belive that after recovering the lost "pup" he brainwashed all his "pups" into believing that nothing happened. as such, they went on another "mission" after recovery.

This was made for the poor "pup" that wasn't allowed vacation, I hope you see this Marshall...

3. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 Cyclically Inactive

Yeah! Fight the good fight! Down with the Pawson man!

4. Creamiest

Creamiest Living in Greyscale

[​IMG]

(Jokes aside keep it up, I'm loving this Chrothic)​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Tensions grow high between Nort and Sout Sometime!
    Ever since the peace meetings after the last war between the two states back in 2015, two bombs would be placed in random spots in each state every year. and as we grow closer to "bomb-time" tensions are heightened again this year.

Thousands of people cautiously waiting for the next two bombs.
    and since the bombs placed in the Nort state, always appear to either be weaker or in less important areas, The Sout it finally taking a stand.

The Sout President: Johan Johanski, called out the Nort's King: Franklyn Franklinofie on having spies, and planting the bomb every year.

"I only say this because of the captured Nortian agents carrying bombs outside my... modest... home!"
    Said Johanski
    "I assure you otherwise! Just because you found two rouge agents that surrendered and gave you all my information about the secret plan to bomb your estate and take the presidency of the Sout once and for all, doesn't mean I did it! You must be an honest man to be a kind! And I am!"
    Replies Franklinofie.
    Now, we shouldn't have an opinion on this matter, but we think that Johanski is over reacting a bit.
    He needs to calm down and chill!

6. Legoclub22

hahahaha you thought you could unsubscribe from Chorthic's Weekly News

• Educated Educated x 1
  7. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Hundreds of reports coming in, all saying one thing:AHHH!!!
    AHH! Is the word of today (and the near future),all because of one change to the forums leaving hundreds of phone users lagging! And so, it was nearly impossible to write this aarticle a And I hope auto correct fixes most of the typos.
    AHH! It's ogficially spooktober! We hope all our readers have a godd time and cease phone use until it ends to further enjoy it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

(A serious note: computer blew up, meaning I lost my timeline. May not have it back until sometime in november.)

9. quinguin

quinguin mineman extraordinaire

That sux, working on setting up a thing

10. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Nope, void that. computers fine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Minecreaft textures set to suck in the coming update!
    MINCREAFT! A game with no point whatsoever.
    Ever since Microsoft bought out MINECREAFT! the updates have been questionable, at first we didn't mind The water lag update, Until we played it. we had hoped that the recent snapshot would fix that, nope.
    As you likely know, 1.14 is the new update, it looked cool from the outside... y'know, adding another kind of illager, and a new ride-able thingamajig, and adding more cats, the one thing I Thought I would be unhappy with (that wasn't even added yet) was the villager re-texture. yet I was unhappy with all. EVERY SINGLE BLOCK WAS RE-TEXTURED! AND I HATED IT!

It was like having a texture pack on, not a bad one but...
    It just wasn't mineCREAFT, You could tell what is what but...
    I liked the rest of the update.

BY THE BY, Chrothic new-station is looking for creators!
    Writers, Pixel artists (For making a vanilla texture pack), and someone with a lot of money to pay both of those people!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Legoclub22

I can't pixel art or pay people but I think I can write. hire me as soon as you find the person with a lot of money

13. quinguin

im not bad with pixel art, and I have some experience texture packing

14. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Know anyone with a lotta big bucks to fund it?

15. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Unless, of course, either of you will want to work for free.
    For ehh, community service.

16. Legoclub22

I'm afraid I can't do that, mac. Ain't got no news folks to blab to if ya' don't treat us right.

17. quinguin

Yeah I'll do it for whatevet

18. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Ryder Pawson, leader of the paw patrol is arrested in barkingburg!
    Just lasterday, Ryder Pawson leader of the mind-controlling group The paw patrol, was arrested in barkingburg.
    It was a dark and quiet night in barkingburg, as it always is when the "paw patrol" comes. Though, there's was not a gas leak this time, and that didn't sit quite right with some of the citizens. More on them later.
    The "air patroller" landed on the bridge to the castle, and all the pups ran out to stand in front of the "air patroller" at the same time, the duke, the princess, and the royal guard dog ran out as well.

Ryder then silently ordered his police dog, "chase" to open fire on the guard. He also told his medical dog, marshal, to put both the royal family members to sleep.
    One sleep dart hit the princess, right as the guard dog tackles her. Then the next dart hits, the duke collapsing where he stood. Then, Chase shot and killed the guard dog with his back mounted assault rifle.

Back to the citizens we mentioned. the group walked up to where the vehicle had landed, and when they heard the gunshot ring out, they ran. And when they got to the police station, the first thing the police did was call for armed support.

The paw patrol pups dragged both the royalty into their vehicle,and dumped the dog into the moat. That's when the armed police arrived. They opened fire, as does Chase. The firefight leaves four officers dead, two injured, and also the first paw patrol loss of a "pup". Ryder themp promptly orders the paw patrol to return to adventure bay. And while flying, the barkingburg royal air force engages them, but they weren't able to do enough damage before they reached adventure bay. The "air patroller" lands by the "lookout" and the "paw patrol" rushes inside, barricading themselves.
    And preparing defences.

This all happened layt yesternight, so we are now at a loss of info.

19. quinguin

I write for an actual paper, and I've never seen a story as beautiful as that. THATS SOME DAMNED GOOD JOURNALISM.

• Educated Educated x 1
  20. Legoclub22

Whew that's intense and one heccing cliffhanger. Come on, news people! Don't leave us hanging! We need to know more!

21. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

New info on Ryder Pawson's arrest has been leaked!
    "early" this morning we released an article on Ryder Pawson getting arrested, we now have new info on that subject.

When the last left off, Ryder barricaded himself in the "lookout" tower with the barkingburg royalty and his pups. We'll continue from there.

The barkingburg R.A.F. is shooting across the sky, as adventure bay citizens scramble to cover.
    In an interview, one of the pilot's gave his story on the incident.
    "Yeah mate, it felt wrong. But I knew, if I di'n't do not'in' my future queen would die."
    Back to the story.
    Ryder was locked in the "lookout" with his "pups", And the R.A.F. couldn't do anything to get them out.
    "The pulled me inside and woke me up, Ryder ordered his pups away, and that! Is when he graped me, there may have been a bit of appelier though... but it matters not! He graped me, and the cameras prove it! It had to be at least last degree! Possible final! After that, they just put me back to sleep, and graped me further." Said the duke in his interview.
    "Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't grape me instead. I would have gone for ohrangge at the very least..." said the princess.
    We have no more words on that.

Anways, the paw patrol felt safe in their tower. Feeling free to appelier, grape, and ohrangge.
    But at this time, five barkingburg royal army beach landers landed. The troops moving in on the tower.
    Anxious minutes pass, when finally the first shots are fired, and the second paw patrol pup falls... "skye" the air pup, had mounted one of "chase's" machine guns on her chopper and attacked one of the squads. She slaughtered them, and that's when the R.A.F. fighter circles back around.

The four remaining squads continue their path to the lookout. and when they reach it, they see Ryder, holding a gun to the princesses head.
    "That, is when I said "youse gonna leave, or Imma shot her!""
    They didn't leave, and one "poor" little ten year old died.
    Of starvation, miraculously dying right at the gun in Ryder's hand jams, and he is shot in the leg by a sniper. Who also shot the princess, but ehh, fifty fifty.

Then the taser armed soldier rush into the tower and arrest the pups, soon finding out about the mind control on the main lookout computer.

With Ryder's arrest, and the "pup's" being released from his control, this branch of the "paw patrol" is officially closed.

• Like Like x 2
  22. quinguin

F

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Legoclub22

24. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Yeah. applier, grape, and ohrangge.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  25. Q1ntum_shot

Q1ntum_shot That guy with a top hat

So this is the place people put everything in a spoiler

26. Legoclub22

They do that in the Nort

27. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

No, these are news articles.

The spoiler is for suspense, and clickbaity titles.

28. Q1ntum_shot

Q1ntum_shot That guy with a top hat

Ah I see

Very clever

29. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

The Sout declares war on the Nort!
    Just today, the bombs were detonated. and the one placed in the Nort destroyed a tree, in an abandoned park.
    And the Sout's bomb was placed in the President's home, successfully this time.
    Killing Johanski's fifteen dogs, twenty one cats, five children, and his seventh wife. it was placed in the roof pool, and the explosion of water caused the ceilings on four floors, to fall.
    Johanski also got a splinter.

WE TAKE BACK ACCUSING JOHANSKI OF OVERREACTING!
    THIS IS TERRIBLE!
    A SPLINTER?
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

King Franklinofie said in a state meeting:
    "Hmm... Uhh... No! I did not order people to plant the bombs! why would I bomb a park with my pet cockroach in it? He was killed in that explosion!"
    "Pet, Cockroach. You have a pet cockroach?"
    "
    had a pet cockroach. And you will address me as sir"
    "A pet, cockroach! Only an evil mastermind would have a pet cockroach!"
    just then another bomb when off, during the meeting.
    Its probably nothing, but he may have nodded right before the bomb, and it may have exploded near Nortern security was. but we have no proof of any of this happening.

just after that, Johanski publicly declared war on Fanklinofie.

And the Nort too.

I think...

30. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

Thank

31. Chrothic

Chrothic BEN JONES

yes

32. Legoclub22

oh no everything's coming apart