• get out tilde

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Chiruda

Mistress of the Beneath
Reaction score
Faction
Syndorei
Recently I've been on a complete art streak. This thread will basically show off all art I do; commissions, character concepts, outfit drabbles, random sketches and doodles. Enjoy!

If there's a lot of interest, I might do art auctions.
I use an iPad Pro, and an Apple Pencil to draw. I use the PRO version of Procreate for iOS.

9PdPrnP.png

Fyren Na'Akuel @Kyberulf
MMpOlEe.png

Irfan Vanelon, @TheBioverse
imEff4M.png

Florencia Harmon, my own character.
PoIFgZD.png

Earaine Deceres, my own OC. I was going through a small phase of edginess at this point. This is her as a potential Kydaer.

I was dabbling around with some outfit designs. @Plecy helped me with the goddamn colour scheme
stvtcAn.png

Your art is fantastic. Thank you for the art of Fyren's paint it is amazing aaah

1000/10 excellent artwork would do art trade as well

An artwork of my new cutie Shendar, CĆ³nfaenwen Na'Akuel.
T561yE0.png

Pose reference by Kate Fox on DeviantArt!

Last edited:
Oh kill me now, I shall die from the pure beauty and talent of this art. Your such a good artist!!!

A request if your okay with it, can you draw me a forgetmenot? Or it's called Forget Me Not. It's a kind of flower, I can't wait to see what it will look like with your art style... Kay thanks boiiii

Omg I'm in love with your art!!!!! You should totally make me some art :p I'll be willing to pay 1kr

Omg I'm in love with your art!!!!! You should totally make me some art :p I'll be willing to pay 1kr
I actually do have an art shop. It's sorta busy right now though so I'm taking care of the main commissions before anything else. Also that artwork above had like days of effort poured into it so that's like. Masterpiece level for me and not standard commission level I guess

I actually do have an art shop. It's sorta busy right now though so I'm taking care of the main commissions before anything else. Also that artwork above had like days of effort poured into it so that's like. Masterpiece level for me and not standard commission level I guess
Okay! I'm broke atm though, but ill contact you once I can afford anything!