Archived Chest Shops

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanderab

Noble
Reaction score
Website
massivecraft-spqr.forumotion.com
Faction
The Senate and People of Rome
Kingdom
N/A
It has now started to annoy me that there are people in Zion who make chest shops and go inactive. What I am trying to say is that when you make a chest shop, you still cannot destroy the chest as the sign behind the chest will not go away after 20 days. It my opinion, people will use this to an advantage for an unlimited deadlock timeout preventing from people go into their things after 20 days. Also this gets pretty aggravating because when you want to build something in the area where the old chest was, you can't because the chest is "invincible" to you. Yes, I know you could always have a moderator to do it but the problem is, unless you have an admin in your faction you have to submit a helpop which usually takes hours for them to respond "No offence". So what I am trying to say is make an update for the server where you can destroy chest shops after 20 days or so.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think that is an excellent idea, maybe make the expire 30 days though

I think it's an excellent idea, why don't you go to the developer of the plugin and propose such a feature?
Ps, his name is acrobot on bukkitdev.

((We cannot change this ourselfs, this requires coding on a plugin that isn't made by us. Thus, it isn't in our hands to implement this.))

Status
Not open for further replies.