Chasianna Roren

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Brit<3, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

[​IMG]

• Full Name: Chasianna Roren

• Race: Shenathar Kathar

• Sexuality: ??

~{Skill Information}~

Skill Information [ 35 Core Points | 10 Talent Points | 10 Hobby Points | +5 Racial ]

[Core Proficiencies]-

+10 Stave Combat [+10 Core Points]

Remaining points:
    30/35 used.

[Talent Proficiencies]-

+10 Bodycare Training [ +10 Talent Points ]

+10 Stealth Rogue [ +10 Core Points ]

[Hobby Proficiencies]-

Gardening Arts [ +10 Hobby Points ]

+10 Pathfinding Arts [ +10 Core Points ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Abilities:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Body Shape Physical Stat : 25
    body stat
    • Body Shape: Average
      Body Fat: Average
    Languages
      • Kathar Altalar [Learned from Childhood]

• Imperial Standard Common (Learned from Environment)

Visual Information

• Eye Colour: Light Blue

• Hair Colour: Snow White

• Hair Style: Curled in a Bun

• Skin Color: Grey

• Clothing: Chasianna can most often be seen in a servant’s uniform.

• Height: 5’8

• Weapon of Choice:

Visual Information (continued)

Spoiler: Character reference

[​IMG]

Spoiler: Theme

[​IMG]

Personality and Abilities

• Choose your Character Alignment:
      True Neutral

• Choose your Character Personality Type:
      ISTJ-A - Logistician

• Choose your Character Religion:
      Perceived Unionist
      Piety (5/10)

Life Story

Chiasanna was born in the Dread Empire on 277 AC to a Kathar family living in the plains. When she was five, she was gifted with a little brother whom she loved and cared for very much. But while she was capable of living in the society of the Kathar, her brother did not show the aptitude for such a lifestyle, and before long the two ran away from home, only to be captured by the Regalians. Ferried away from their homeland as slaves, the two became inseparable as they made their way through Aloria, eventually being sold into service to the house Tyrannian.

Life Story Expansion

Childhood (Ages 0-10)

• At 5 years of age Chasianna was excited to meet her new baby brother, so fragile and small she knew to look after him and teach him all she could. Chasianna was always helpful to her mother, always showing her strength and completing her tasks. Training was also what she usually did in her days, as besides leading an ordinary life a kathar always had to prove they were strong enough or be sacrificed. She tried her best to prove her resolve every day while teaching her little baby brother everything he needed to know.

• At age 10 Chasianna had proven to her clan and family that she had what it took to learn to grow stronger, and that's when her real training began. Her strength was tested and she had passed with great speed, showing off her accomplishments with her family she was sure her brother make it if she could. Chasianna was overly confident, showing a clear willingness to learn and being taught broadly as a result. Her parents treated her with great care, seeing her as their successor and gave her an average life, good care and a loving family and with her brother being still small they gave him good care too before his test.

Adolescence (Ages 15-20)

• At age 15 Chasianna had noticed her brothers condition was not getting better, he was way smaller than the other kids his age and weaker too, he was slow and clumsy. When his turn came to take his test of strength they did not see him as one to improve, setting him to a path of death and sacrifice. She knew it was what they did to the weak who could not prove their worth and Chasianna had a small will not give up on her brother, her small only brother that over the years she had cared for. She loved her brother and always made sure he didn't fall behind even if others tried to convince her that he was not going to make it. Chasianna that day kidnapped her own brother and ran away from home, knowing that her brother was going to be sacrificed she could not allow that to happen. Over the days she kept him close and protected him. Saving him from death was the first task, staying alive was another journey.

• Chasianna and her little brother were captured as they ran, barely able to make it while on their own. Those who caught them sold them into slavery where they bounced about from master to master. Remaining by her brothers side the entire time, through all the hardships they faced as slaves she made sure to protect him. Seeing him struggle and with his clumsiness chasianna always stepped forward and made sure to correct his mistakes to lighten his punishments but it never did work out. Seeing her brother making a friend and pursuing his own interests which she did not mind made her happy. In this way they all three escaped years later.
    Adulthood (25 - [Present])

• While startling everyone in their grand escape which no one could have guessed that it would happen, chasianna feeling proud of her little brother. Though Chasianna did not expect her brother to behave as such because of his upbringing and having always been the weak one in the heard to suddenly attack surely did surprise many. Even if her brother had pulled new tricks, and has been learning ritualism it did not bother her, she saw it as a gift, a sign from whatever beings had given her brother a chance to survive. Twilosin, Mirikano and herself have finally became free by simply taking down the guards of the plantation, each of them taking on a guard and slashing them quickly across the neck, taking down the guards by surprise as they made their escape.

• After three more years of freedom, chasianna had noticed that her brother was learning more about ritualism, even if she was ok with it she had always tried to remind him to not openly express it and always be sure to keep a low profile. She had always been more cautious when they had escaped, making sure her brother did not do anything too over the top to get himself in trouble or caught. After they were captured by slave hunters they were handed back to the rich merchant who had previously bought them, paid even more to get them caught which just created more trouble and loss of money. Chasianna never liked the man and after having captured them but he did not want to keep such troublesome slaves and instead sold them off to others, at this point Twilosin and Chasianna were separated from Mirikano as they were sold off to the House Tyrannian of the Regalian nobility. Chasianna swore she would keep a better eye on her brother and after all they went through she promises to give her brother a fulfilling life.

• Current Day 307 AC

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Educated Educated x 2
    #1 Brit<3, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  2. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

3. PresentMediator

Please make the following edits:
    • Minimum height for Shenath is 5'8, max is 6'10. Bump up your height by 2 inches.
    • Character alignment is currently set as true neutral, however she was extremely concerned of her brothers well-being. Perhaps she's more of a Neutral Good character?
    Tag me once you've made the following edits in a color of your choosing.

4. Brit<3

@PapidaCarrot I made the changes to her height in red, I planned to keep her alignment as it is.

5. PresentMediator

Approved!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. Brit<3

@PapidaCarrot are there any changes I need to make on my app based on any of the proficiency updates?

7. PresentMediator

@Brit<3 Body care no longer grants body stat, unless I'm mistaken

8. Brit<3

If it doesn’t then what do I put ? Or do I remove the stat ?

9. Brit<3

Changes are in Blue!! Need a reviewer.

10. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Claiming this app for review. Let's get started.

Please only cite these in the Abilities section of the app, so to declutter the proficiency section.

Please list this as being +10 if you've used the Kathar Racial boost to increase this by 5. But, if you have, you've spent 4 points more than your character has access to. Please correct this, or just remove Dancing Arts to balance it out.

Your characer cannot have access to Ritualism without at least a 7/10 piety. Please correct this.

Make these edits, tag me, then we should be good to go!

11. Brit<3

12. Mollymock

You need a Physical Stat value here, with a calculation showing how you came to this value.

You're also now missing what Ritualist Powers you've chosen with this investment. Follow what the character application template shows, and just slam them under the abilities section of the application. Additionally, you need to have at least 7/10 piety to make use of this: You cannot be agnostic.

Make these changes, tag me then we're good to go

13. Mollymock

@Brit<3 Rejected for now due to inactivity. If you make the changes, feel free to ping me and we'll get moving along!

14. Brit<3

@Mollymock I’m just taking a bit more longer and thinking over my app. I’m not sure if I should put a hold on my app and rp her out more to get a good feel before finishing the prof

15. Brit<3

@Mollymock I changed what I needed to and added in new things marked in blue, I hope I did them correctly? please let me know if I need to fix anything else.

16. Mollymock

Your physical stat would be 25. Please update this. Other than that, should be good to go.

17. Brit<3

Fixed it

18. Mollymock