{#} Character Art Shop {#}

Reaction score
Faction
None
blueDivider.png

cf41c9b19b98ed58a6081832dc9f922d.png

Need detailed art for your MassiveCraft character?
You've come to the right place.

The Character Art Shop provides everything from simple character sketches to detailed, colored character art. Below you may find options for commissions, prices, and of course, all kinds of examples so you may properly decide which art style you like best.
blueDivider.png

[*] Prices and Options [*]
[Type]

Sketch: 1.5 (+1 Characters = 1.5)
Lines: 5 (+1 Character = 2)
Color: 7.5 (+1 Character = 2.5)
Shaded: 12.5 (+1 Character = 7.5)

[Measures]

Headshot/Portrait: 5
Bust: 10
Complex: 15
Full Body: 20
Complex Body: 25

Scene Frame: 35
Full Price = Type + Measure

blueDivider.png

Information
[WILL NOT DRAW]

-NSFW and smut
-Detailed backgrounds
-Offensive content

Commission Template:
  • Select a Type and Measure: (Ex: Headshot Sketch, Shaded complex body)
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn:
  • If available, provide a character application and any reference images:
----
  • Once your commission is accepted, set up a Forum Conversation with @Kibaa to discuss details and payment with artist
Disclaimer Section:
  • All payments are to be made through paypal. Regal payments at this time are unfortunately not accepted.
  • The art being sold here is not created and does not belong to me. It is all from an anonymous artist who is willing to contribute to the Massivecraft Community.
  • The artist reserves the right to accept and reject commissions as they see fit.
  • For reference: 10 USD$ is around 9 Euros. 10 Canadian Dollars is around 7 Euros. 10 Australian Dollars is around 6 Euros. Pounds and Euros are almost equal.
blueDivider.png

Last edited:
  • Select a Type and Measure: Coloured headshot
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: details in PM if accepted
  • If available, provide a character application and any reference: App

• Select a Type and Measure: Portrait/Shaded
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: Same pose as below, except with a slap mark against her face if possible?
    Natalie-Dormer-as-Anne-Boleyn-tudor-history-31280620-819-1024.jpg

(im gonna send this link to a few friends, you deserve more attention for this)

• Describe your character and what you want drawn: Same pose as below, except with a slap mark against her face if possible?
    Natalie-Dormer-as-Anne-Boleyn-tudor-history-31280620-819-1024.jpg
(im gonna send this link to a few friends, you deserve more attention for this)

Your commission has been accepted :D Please open up a forum conversation with me to discuss the details

• Describe your character and what you want drawn: They are very regal, so probably with their head up, a somewhat cheeky smile on their face. With Sandy brown hair down past her shoulders, and bangs. Wearing a pastel green silken dress embellished (Shoulders covered) with golden embroidery down the torso. Golden earrings adorned with a pearl (shown in a gif on app)
  • App Click! ( I can discuss more in detail via pm if accepted )

Last edited:
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: They are very regal, so probably with their head up, a somewhat cheeky smile on their face. With Sandy brown hair down past her shoulders, and bangs. Wearing a pastel green silken dress embellished (Shoulders covered) with golden embroidery down the torso. Golden earrings adorned with a pearl (shown in a gif on app)
  • App Click! ( I can discuss more in detail via pm if accepted )
Commission accepted. Discussing details in PM.

• Select a Type and Measure: Portrait Lined.
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: As my response suggests, I would like a portrait sketch of my character Caoimhe Howlester. She carries an aura of overflowing joy and energy, a rather happy and playful young woman. She's extremely extroverted and never fails to brighten up a room. She's generally a rather compassionate and calm individual, trying to remain polite at all times despite her outbursts of energy. As for the physical aspects, I'll be providing reference images, if you'd like a written description, though, I'd be happy to provide one.

• Type/Measure: Shaded-Complex Body
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: Gabuin-Albus, a man who simply finds himself befallen with grief and death no matter where in life he finds himself. After the loss and suicide of his entire family he has shifted into a rather dark and moody character which I really, really need art for. I will provide refs and a much, much better character description in the PM's should you accept this.

Notes: Definitely need to discuss in PM! Love your work.~

• Select a Type and Measure: Portrait Lined.
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: As my response suggests, I would like a portrait sketch of my character Caoimhe Howlester. She carries an aura of overflowing joy and energy, a rather happy and playful young woman. She's extremely extroverted and never fails to brighten up a room. She's generally a rather compassionate and calm individual, trying to remain polite at all times despite her outbursts of energy. As for the physical aspects, I'll be providing reference images, if you'd like a written description, though, I'd be happy to provide one.
This commission has been accepted! :D All you need to do now is open up a Forum PM with me so that a plan may be worked out.

• Type/Measure: Shaded-Complex Body
  • Describe your character and what you want drawn: Gabuin-Albus, a man who simply finds himself befallen with grief and death no matter where in life he finds himself. After the loss and suicide of his entire family he has shifted into a rather dark and moody character which I really, really need art for. I will provide refs and a much, much better character description in the PM's should you accept this.
Commission worked out through Discord.