Character Art Challenge 2015!

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
This was done last year already in which we had some fun submissions of drawings of characters in the clothing of their authors. It was so much fun, I wanted to do it again and challenge the other artists in Massive's community to join me. So the challenge is simple:

Draw your own character in the clothing you're wearing right now!

OR!

Draw someone else's character in the clothing they are wearing right now!

I'll be working on mine today, maybe I will pick someone else, maybe I will use myself. I hope to see many submissions!

I'll start with @SupremeCripple with his Led Zeppelin shirt.

62dddbad6240932c1636752fb20a65de.png

And nothing else.

Perhaps I'll um.
Try my luck on this.
I have free time, anyways.

tumblr_me96xdxu7A1qdlkyg.gif

EDIT:
Yay, I finished! A brief Chibi, not the best, but cute.
My half-Shendar character, Ryalii Lakiria.
jjQTr1j.png

Last edited:
Here is Spyra, in two pieces of clothing since I kinda got changed in the middle of drawing. The first is my bed clothing. I was wearing a tartan dressing gown, and tartan-y trousers. I wasn't wearing a shirt because it's getting hot over here in jolly ole England, but I made sure to keep it PG, eheh ~3~

http://**********.com/images/89405490230971687179.png

The next one is the outfit I'm currently wearing.~ It's a Harlem Skyline shirt with stretch jeans and my favorite shoes, my Timberlands OuO I also have on a bracelet, but usually I wear loads more jewellery. I'm a sucker for shiny things ^u^

http://**********.com/images/22445067786987448871.png

Quick drawing I did on my phone! Little woman + Over sized jumper and underwear. Comfy comfy.
vUHmntZ.jpg

Here is what my Slizzar character might look like (based on Mon's drawings/redesigns) in my sweater. (Yes, I suck at anatomy. Also, you can see my cheek and soulless eye!)
Photo on 2015-04-18 at 07.40.jpg

I remember drawing Alexander Kade a while back. This is only a rough draft, but here:
@MonMarty

I'm still working on my style, but this I believe is one of my better arts ~.

Lil' Chibi of Llewellyn in my PJs >.<
Pjs1.jpg

It says 'fries before guys' and yes I do wear odd socks on purpose.

I want to try! I haven't drawn properly in the longest time but I want to get back in to it.

Prepare for Ni in pajamas.

Last edited: