Archived Changing The Wither Skeleton Drop

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

indyfan98

I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.
Reaction score
a crappy hole in the ground, Pennsylvania.
Faction
ProudhammerClan
Hello guys! Indyfan98 here with yet another suggestion!

Recently, new Minecraft accounts have been made by the people working at Mojang. You may know the ones like MHF-Chest, but recently, new heads have been added. The new heads added were wither skeleton, creeper, skeleton, and zombie. These are player heads, not mob skulls. As such, the wither head does not spawn the wither.

My idea is this. What is wither skeletons dropped the new wither skeleton player head? This would prevent the spawning of the wither, which is a huge nature grief. This could also effect voting items like the zepheral skull. The benefit of this is that the wither would be impossible to spawn. We wouldn't need to worry about someone on their last day, not caring what they do, creating a huge nature grief.

There is only one thing I see as an issue with this. The player head is the default wither skeleton, not the Massivecraft resource pack skeleton. However, this is a minor issue, and is no different from spiders dropping vanilla-textured spider heads.

Tell me what you think in the comments below. Have a Massive day!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like it. But the drop rate would have to be even lower than in vanilla, in my opinion.

Pretty sure the server is laggy enough without a bunch of withers running around. You can already craft beacons with 9 diamond blocks so withers aren't needed in the first place. I guess you could replace the other ones but it feels like it isn't really needed.
This would prevent withers from being spawnable.

This would prevent withers from being spawnable.
I believe its already impossible to spawn a wither. Even so, I doubt this will do anything, as there are enough either skulls out there already for anyone to spawn one of they really wanted to.

Spawning a wither is currently disabled on Massivecraft. While you can build the wither body, it does not turn into one.

As already stated. You can't spawn a wither (was disabled a long time ago, you can read it in the changelog)
This suggestion servers no purpose.
Besides from that, it wouldn't stop withers from spawning since players already have wire heads.

Also, Wither heads are needed for some banner designs. Without them, it would be impossible to have a skull and crossbone banner.