Approved Sheet Ceres Demeteï La’kshmii Minos Alas

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by Kadius, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Kadius

Kadius

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name - Ceres Demeteï La’kshmii Minos Alas | Ceres
    Age - 150
    Race - Minoor Altalar
    Gender - Female
    Sexuality - Yeet
    Weapon of Choice - Trade Goods

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jewelry - Like many Minoor, Ceres has a vast collection of jewelry that has been passed down the generations to her. Her armbands were originally her mothers, then she got them and is still happy with them, she is very conservative with her things. A lot of her jewelry is made of gold, as she is still in fact an Altalar and hence, obsessed with wearing the stuff.

Wooden Figurine - In the likeness of Estel, Ceres carries this on her person for good luck, as she considers herself naturally unlucky. Feeding into her largely superstitious beliefs, carrying this on her generall makes her calmer. Without it, she is largely paranoid and is prone to leave the public eye until she finds it.

Makeup Kit - Because of her attention to detail, Ceres revels looking good and is very meticulous with her looks at all times of day. This kit never leaves her side and is often carried in an entirely separate bag or sometimes a deep pocket in her clothes, though not often. All items in this kit were gathered by herself largely within the Minoor isles, to remain true to aesthetic.

Various Seeds / Other Trade Goods

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Total Points - 50 Total | 10 Hobby | 10 Talent
    School - Minoor Academies
    Racial Boost - Horticulture Arts

15 Sorcery Arts
    15 Horticulture Arts |
    5 Racial, 10 Hobby
    12 Body Arts | 5 Honed Skill II
    12 Metallurgy
    10 Bodycare Training
    6 Dancing Arts

Body Information - 9 + 5 + 5 + 3 = 18
    Body Build - Athletic
    Body Fat - Moderate

Languages
    10/10 Modern Altalar
    (Native Language)
    10/10 Common (Learned in the Sundial Isles)

Special Traits
    Metallurgy Packs
    • Finecraft Metallurgy
    • Daen Family
    • Ailor Family
    • Rich Family
    Exist Lavvanya Mutations
    • Exist Flow
    • Exist Purify
    • Exist Carry | Honeysuckle
    • Exist Bite
    • Exist Tears
    Sorcery Spells
    • Flux Shift VI
    • Flux Shift VII
    • Magic Sight III
    • Home Enchant I
    • Glitter Control I

Vampirism - Wyrden, Active
    • Servile Collar I
    • Servile Collar II
    • Afflicted Life I
    • Blood Feeding I
    • Blood Feeding II
    • Blood Eyes III
    • Blood Curse I
    • Vampiric Form I
    • Cursed Soul I
    • Monster Mend I
    • Monster Mend II
    • Monster Mend III
    • Body Tether I
    • Summon Wall I
    • Body Mend I
    • Vampire Familiar I
    • Wall Climb IV
    • Super Self III
    • Exorcism III
    • Spirit Curse I
    • Dueling Brand I
    • Home Enchant VI
    • Parasitic Control I

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eye Color - Emerald Green
    Hair Color - Mint Green
    Hair Style - Excessively long and curly
    Skin Color - Very, very pale
    Clothing - Surprisingly very Fin’ullen, Imperial, and Ithanian, a blend of all
    Height - 6’8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Character Alignment - Neutral Good | Ceres is classified as a Neutral Good because of her belief in Minoor Communism and the peace and stability is has largely demonstrated. That is to say, she is open minded to the Regalian system of economy, if it can prove itself as a good alternative to communism. However, she largely sees the Regalians as morally bankrupt and has gotten in the habit of ignoring them, and their laws. She is considered a Jacobin by most in high places, though the common people simply see her as a Leftist with radical ideas.

Personality Type - Mediator | Ceres is largely a mediator in the fact that she believes that letting people do their own thing is the best thing for them. Despite speaking a lot with people on the topic of economics and what have you, she does her best to reinforce the fact that people should form their own opinions. Ceres is very, very pacifist and believes that war-centric people such as the Baros Eronidas and Asha are barbaric. Ceres is also very passionate about helping the expansion of communism, a cause which she sees as very righteous.

Religious Devotion - 8/10 Minoor Estellianism | Ceres is a religious, superstitious, fanatic about her religion, and plays into just about every holiday and belief that is within this sect of Estellianism. She is a Pecestarian and has never intentionally eaten meat before in her life, and never trades for it. In fact, the hull of her ship are carved with prayers in Modern Altalar to ward away Ssepton and there are prayers on the mast to ward off harsh weather at sea. The only reason she is missing the points above is because she believes that eating some meat is alright, but has never spoken these thoughts aloud.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Born on the isle of Sastorïnï to an Urlic father and an Elven mother, Ceres was considered special due to her seemingly holy union of parents, by this point she was near-destined to become a priestess. Her father, Halfdan, was a guard at the Minolassaar on the island, and her mother, Hoka, was a potter. This means that Ceres lived in the palace on the island, and was raised in the security and stability of the palace until she was seven. Upon this age, her father largely saw it necessary that she learn many trades, chief among them being pottery. Her mother would teach her this trade, but Ceres also took up iron smithing with a friend of Halfdan’s. This would largely be her life until her twenties, when things would start to change drastically for her.

When she hit the age of sixteen, she was made a priestess and went through a holy rite of passage by the aging priestess of the palace, who decided she wanted to partake in medicine. The young, ambitious Ceres was a welcome change to the older generations of priestesses, and performed her duties with jubilation unlike most serious-toned clergy. However, because of her status as a religious figure, at the age of seventeen she was introduced to the library at Minolassaar and was able to read about places abroad. She was enthralled by these places, and, determined to visit them, decided to stop her religious duties in order to build a ship based on other Teledden blueprints.

It took five years for this passion project to take hold, starting when she hit adulthood at 25, and was fully finished when she was thirty. This project took the co-operation of sorcerers, woodsman, and more skilled cartographers to teach her, hence why it took so long. Once it was finally finished though, it would kickstart Ceres innate interest with foreigners and make her one of the most unique merchants on the sea. Many at home saw her as a pioneer, though that also came with an unholy signia, as the more religiously radical saw her as blasphemous for intentionally travelling into the evil oceans.

Ceres’ first adventure would be that of the Sundial Isles, which she would stay for seven years, as she found the Suvial a delightful people. She stayed so long not because of the Suvial’s acceptance of her culture, but because she found love in a Suvial man known as Devarshee, who was a prominent warrior against the Kathar scourge. They would marry after five years of Ceres being in the Suvial Isles, and conceived their first child together after six. However, he would perish three months into the pregnancy, only his decapitated head being found. Per his wishes, the child was born on Sundial soil, but would be taken back to the Minoor isles to be raised by Ceres’ parents.

The next century would be more or less the same, Ceres would go to a nation, trade there for a year or two, and then go back to Sastorïnï for a while before repeating. However, in 267 A.C she would stay in the Essan Empire with the Als-Allar, as she could relate with them. She stayed for five years, and learned alchemy there which she wrote down dutifully and returned to Sastorïnï. At home, she was seen as a sort’ve scout toward the rest of the world, she was well-respected locally, though some still had a degree of caution around her. This would come to a head in 296 A.C where she would move to Eïsul-Solleria where she would find her next husband.

In 300 A.C, after living only four years in Eïsul-Solleria Ceres married Iansandoral, a rugged Solvann general whom Ceres was madly in love with. For the first five years, they had one child, though he died in 303 A.C because he drowned, which sent Ceres into a frenzy. She did not go out in public for a year and was considered inconsolable at best, manic at worst. It triggered her so much because in her mind, Ssepton had done this purposefully, and it tested the fundamental belief system she had, making her more religiously radical. Iansandoral fell out of love with her, divorced her, and in 305 A.C fought in the Second Elven War to get away from her.

Unable to live in Solleria any longer, as it brought too much grief, she moved to Regalia to escape it all. It should be noted, Ceres despises most Solvann because of this horrible part of her life and actively tries to avoid them. Furthermore, she couldn’t go back to the Minoor Isles because she thought that Ssepton was trying to tell her something, a test of will, and retreating to the islands would do nothing for her. This is largely where her story ends for now, a new adventure in the holy city, making a name for herself there as a merchant.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Kadius, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 at 2:42 AM
  2. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Staff Member Lore2

claimed for review

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. festiveCorvid

Please remove the 10 talent points. Characters do not receive 10 Talent points anymore, and only receive 50 core points, and 10 hobby points. Tag me when fixed. apologies for delay.

4. Kadius

Kadius

5. festiveCorvid

6. Kadius

Kadius

@festiveCorvid Changed the profs around to better fit Ceres into a more priestly role, as well as gave her metallurgy as I’ve gained the most rp from it!

7. Kadius

Kadius

8. festiveCorvid

Apologies for letting this slip through the crack, approved!

9. Kadius

Kadius

@festiveCorvid minor changes to proficiency! Changed Alchemy to Sculpting as I didn’t see much use in Ceres having alchemy with the update, and changed Cursing + Casting Light I to something different as those better fit the char. Thank you!

10. festiveCorvid

11. Kadius

Kadius

@festiveCorvid Ceres got infected with the Wyrden Bloodline, thought I should let you know that I added it onto Special Traits.

12. Kadius

Kadius

@festiveCorvid Because I’m in a sort’ve rp slump where I don’t derive any joy right now from playing Ceres, I switched up the profs again to try and ammend it. Wood, Needlworking, and Sculpting arts has been replaced as I never used them once, and I took some off Metallurgy because it is a a very boring facet of rp for me. Sorry if this is bothersome!

13. Follower

Follower Returned to Monkey Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@Kadius Hello I have claimed this application for review, expect a reply within twenty four hours.

14. Follower

@Kadius After reviewing your application, only minor thing needs correction:
    • In order to use the Racial Boost to a Hobby proficiency, you must invest 10 points in it beforehand.
    Once you have made the appropriate changes, tag me once more.

15. Kadius

Kadius

16. Follower

@Kadius Everything seems to be in order, Approved.