Cemetery

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Reaganism, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Reaganism

Reaganism 40th President of the United States

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before I found myself immersed in the acting scene of Castellajoux I often wandered aimlessly in town with hopes of finding something to do. That day was no different, I drifted towards the infinite graveyard that lined the borders of the town, a tombstone awaiting all from past, present and future.

I wandered for months before I stumbled upon the single soul within, a stonecutter holding chisel in one hand and a flower in the other. I addressed him in a d’Ithanie greeting, though he gave no word for answer, merely got a hold onto my hand and guided me into the forest of stones towards a very specific one.

As stereotypical as it may sound, the stone had my name carved in it, along with a portrait of my self reflecting the castaway look I endured at the time. Beneath my name however remained the date of death, though the birth missing.

“Are you lost?” The man asked, to which I bobbed my head in agreement.

“And do you understand what it means to be lost?” He continued.

I nodded again and turned to leave, to which he raised the chisel and engraved the present year before the date of my eventual death. I never returned to the infinite necropolis ever again.

Adrienne d'Ortonnaise

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1