Ce'annyah 'synne'

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by YunYun, Jul 9, 2019.

1. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

┌───────── ・ 。゚✦: *.❀ .* :✦゚.・ ─────────┐
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “Breaking news, you're a dumbass!”
    └──────────── ・ 。゚✦: *.❀ .* :✦゚.・ ────────────┘
    | Theme |Playlist |
    ┌─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┐
    [​IMG]
    “I am a man--- A cat girl of mystery!

Familial:
    Minji Liu'xian |90/100, older sister| "Oohawh, she's my older sister! She used to beat up people for me whenever they beat me up! Super cool! Yeah-yeah-yeah! Have you met her?"

Mathias Sava Terro |99.9/100, adoptive father| "Parental! Yeah, he's cool I guess. He smells like ninety percent of the time, though."

Fen'nan Somethin' |80/100, adoptive sister| "We made a blood pact! - I'm also her dad!"

Milo Shinsexi | 50/100, adopted son|"We don't talk much anymore. I think he still likes my soup though - That's all that matters!"

Deldrax | 60/100, uncle | "I miss the old him, the guy that used to carry me around while we were guards. Maybe he's still there!"

Yasuke |100/100, best friend| "I love that rat boy, he doesn't come around much anymore though. I'll always remember our fun, though!"

Friends:
    Lhoris |60/100, family friend| "Didn't like her one bit when we first met, but then she showed me she didn't suck! She feeds me flour!"

Frog |60/100, friend| "He plays hide and seek with me - Just like Yasuke used to!"

Sylvi | 40/100, ex boss| |Got me disowned a couple times. She's a tad bit of a dumb bitch."

Fleur |80/100, nanny| "She watches me now so I stop getting into trouble. I love Miss Fleur nonetheless, though!"

Serlida |50/100, old friend| "She took me hunting a couple times on some guys land - We weren't meant to be there! I miss her."

└─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┘

∆ Real Name ⋙ Ce'Annyah Saae'li'hn Rö'Stelle
    ∆ Changed ⋙ Ce'Annyah ‘Synne’ Saae'li'hn
    ∆ Adoptive Name ⋙ Ce'Annyah ‘Synne’ Catalina Vera Marcela Carmen Alice Sava Terro

»Nickname(s)⋙ Sunny, Cen, Cece, Sydney, Cecelia.
    ∆ Age⋙ 16
    » Birthday⋙ February 18th 293 A.C.
    » Star Sign⋙ Pisces
    ∆ Gender⋙ Female
    ∆ Race⋙ Feka-Asha| Stout Furling | Cielothar - Nefer Sheta Asha
    ∆ Sexuality⋙ A good pot of soup | Aromantic Asexual | please don't
    ∆ Preferred Weapon⋙ A bastard sword, decorated by ribbon

» Dirty, red bowtie.
    » Hand crafted book containing notes and journal entries.
    » Leather bound poetry book.
    » Small satchel of dead bugs within dirt.
    » Mismatched trinkets that are either found or broken beyond repair.
    » Old letters and drawings seemingly from a child.
    » A notepad containing scribbles and names of people and commenting on the person beneath

┌─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┐
    [​IMG]
    “And I was all like, “Pow pow pow!” No, it’s completely true, I swear.”
    └─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┘
    [​IMG]
    └───────── ・ 。゚✦: *.❀ .* :✦゚.・ ─────────┘
    Proficiency Points: 15+10= 25

∆ Combat ⋙ 9 Points Spent
    +8 Sword Combat
    +4 Fist Combat

∆ Knowledge ⋙ 3 Points Spent
    ⏶ Daendroquin Language

∆ Hobby Points⋙ Hobby Points
    +4 Writing Art (Hobby Points)
    +2 Circus Arts (Hobby Points)
    +2 Cooking Art (Hobby Points)
    +1 Needlework Art (Hobby Points)
    +1 Dancing Art (Hobby Points)

∆ Body Shape ⋙
    + 8 (Sword) + 4 (Fist) + 2x1/2 (Circus) + 1x1/2 (Dance) = 14
    Physical Stat: Slim
    Body Fat: Low

∆ Languages ⋙
    » Common 7.5/10 (With Common, Synne is able to read and understand the language. But, her pronunciation and verbal execution with such, is rather off due to rhotacism and it never being corrected.)
    » Asha Language 10/10 (Fluent in reading, speaking, writing.)
    » Daendroquin 9/10 (Native language, learned whilst living with blood-related parents.)
    » Plains Language 10/10 (After being adopted, she had taken begun studying the language to further bond with her parent.)

∆ Racial Abilities ⋙
    » Pure Body 2
    » Body Claws 1
    » Body Tail 1
    » Asha Agility 1
    »Living Metal 1
    » Living Metal 2
    » Living Metal 3
    » Living Metal 4

┌─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┐
    [​IMG]
    “Oh no! Do I look like a boy?!”
    └─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┘
    [​IMG]

∆ Eye Color ⋙ A warm jade green.

∆ Hair Color ⋙ Sun-kissed Blonde, though occasionally dyed by hair stylists.
    ⏶Ears and stripes naturally are of a orangish hue, though take a brown appearance with dyes.
    ∆ Hair Style ⋙ Varies based on mood.
    ⏶ Generally kept in low buns or pigtails.
    ∆ Skin Color ⋙ Freckled, olive tan.
    ∆ Clothing ⋙ Generally she wears light, moveable clothing influenced by Unionist women on their way to mass. Often seen in the colours pink, red, blue, and white and always lacking shoes unless forced.
    ∆ Height ⋙ 5'

┌─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┐
    [​IMG]
    “Y’know, I can do lot’s of other things than just fight - Like braid hair! I sure am good at that.”
    └─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┘
    [​IMG]

∆ Character Alignment ⋙
    » Neutral Good - With being neutral good, the Furling always tries to remain within the law. Seeking out a middleground for herself rather than being applied into either Chaotic Good, or Lawful Good. Always willing to help out, in order to do the best that she feels she can do.

∆ Personality Type ⋙
    » The Campaigner |ENFP-T| - Even from a young age the Furling has always been enthusiastic about what she is doing. With the things that Synne follows with, she becomes an advocate for such. An example would be how she is open to her views with violence and combat. All were to the point of where she would love to either spent hours discussing or actually partaking in such. Bouncing from idea to idea with an ever-blooming curiosity, she is one to seek out deeper meanings to most things that occur. Rather than intuition, the Furling relies more solely on emotion.

∆ Religious View ⋙
    » Priscelle Unionism | 9.0/10 | - From the upbringing of Synne she had naturally grown to adapt to the Unionist ways of life to find hope. Though with that, she seeks equality to follow alongside it which is not found in all sects of her religion. Thus, leading to her eventually adopting more so into the Priscelle ideologies, though some do differ.

» Agnostic | 1.0/10 |- With the Furling believing firmly within Unionism, there is still a part of her that holds onto her past of being an Estel worshipper not in belief, but as a concept. Curious about the possibility that there are different deities among her own which was seen from her original faith.

┌─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┐
    [​IMG]
    “If I think too much about what bothers me, it hurts more and more.. - So let's eat bugs!
    └─ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ─┘
    [​IMG]
    ∆ Birth

» February 18th, 293 A.C., in the outskirts of Hallonq, a Stout Furling by the name of Ce’Annyah Saae’li’hn Rö'Stelle was brought into the world. Entering this life, she was introduced to her Asha father, well-known for being a neurotic, and to her Cielothar mother, who somehow put up with her partner’s consistent disloyalty and dishonesty. Alongside herself, Ce’Annyah had three older siblings, most of whom were born from a Sihai woman that had been their father’s previous lover years prior. As time ticked on, two others soon followed after her, although the most important of her siblings remained to be her older brother, Ji’su, who was eight by the time Ce’Annyah arrived. From the moment of her birth, it became quickly apparent that Ce’Annyah was not the priority to her parents, and as such her brother often took up the work in keeping her healthy and safe, accompanied often by their sister, Minji. Doing as much as he could her despite the young age of them both, they arrived on throughout the dysfunctional household, with their father continuing his days long disappearance fueled by delusional paranoia.
    ∆ Childhood

» Into Ce’Annyah’s childhood, there wasn’t much of an improvement from those early days. Her father only grew crueler and crueler towards her mother, as well as Ji’su. Seeking relief from his pain, her father settled onto a new path in life, slowly dwindling towards the darker side of the law, drawing further away from the family that he had created. Assisted by his eldest children, Ce’Annyah’s father soon made a name for himself in the undercity and found himself successful at his new craft- and a wanted man.

» About this time, the fifth birthday of the Furling came and went, with another new addition arriving into the already overfilled family: another puny Stout Furling granted the name of Ny’Liane. With another sibling, Ce’Annyah found herself fascinated with the new life, spending hours upon hours trying to mimic her older siblings in caring for the little one as they had done for her at that age. With such time, Ce’Annyah grew attached to Ny’Liane and often just wanted to play with him, teaching him everything and anything that she knew, despite the fact that the baby could hardly understand. Even as she tried to teach the younger boy though, she was still learning herself and it was here that she began to pick up a knowledge of Ibeth, alongside basic reading and writing- although entirely from her siblings’ teachings… along with their inclinations for stealing that they had gathered from their infamous father.

» Unfortunately, as bad luck would have it, Ji’su would soon pass away at the age of fifteen from the indirect cruelty of their mother, Ce’Annyah would only be around seven at this time. Following their brother’s death, Minji had enough of dealing with their parents issues and decided to take Ce’Annyah and Ny’Liane away from Hallonq in hopes of finding the trio a better life outside of it. Luckily, the elder sister was able to pay off a fishing crew with money she had acquired from less than legal means, who invited the three to join them in their venture away from Hallonq. Of course, it ended poorly as the crew eventually caught wind that Ce’Annyah was stealing from the ship’s own stock, the trio easily overpowered by the upset sailors. Nonetheless, Minji managed to talk their way out of being immediately thrown overboard- and they were instead abandoned at their next stop: Regalia.

∆ Adolescents
    » The thieving habits of Ce’Annyah were only encouraged by their landing in the island city with the trio having little way to pay for food or shelter- as such she would often use childhood trickery to gather such for herself and her stranded siblings. When Minji was faced with the fact that she had little place to put her sister, Ce’Annyah would often pass from home to home in search of shelter for many years, which is where she finally met a kind stranger by the name of Mathias Sava Terro, who swiftly took up for her lacking fatherly figure. Terro often would feed the Furling and offer her basic necessities as she needed, allowing her a place to stay when there was nowhere else for her to turn. At age fifteen he offered her a name to start this new chapter off with: Synne. Yet it was still the sacrifice of her older sister that managed to get Ce’Annyah and Ny’Liane out of their trapped lives, taking up a life of pit-fighting to earn coin for her siblings, she was able to rise enough funds for their trio to finally become financially secure and purchase a humble abode for Minji to raise the younger pair off the streets.

» Now into her mid-teens, Synne slowly began to take up a religious life, turning towards the Imperial Spirit as a way to cope with her sorrow-filled past, and away from the Estellian upbringing that her parents had only somewhat raised her on. Needing to find a way to further express herself with newfound freedom, she practiced her writing by means of poetry, writing as a means of both understanding herself and the foreign world around her that Regalia seemed to be. Through this art, she realized that much of what she viewed of herself stemmed solely from her own parents’ views, even so far as her criminal nature, which encouraged her to gradually turn away from thieving, alongside the help of Mathias, who continued to stand by her side every step of the way.

» Wishing to be more like someone she admired, Synne settled her attention on trying to be similar to her sister, Minji, taking up the art of combat by spending her time training with a blade to copy the moves and success that her kin had found within the pit. All the while, she still wondered about her own identity, and it became clear that she hardly knew herself- as such, it became commonplace for Synne to be seen drifting from style to style, vastly differing appearances week in and week out in search of where she wanted to place herself. Now having a foothold in the world, the sixteen year old seemed to have successfully pulled herself free from the reputation and weight of familiar failure to finally make her own, new name in the world.

• Cuddles! x 61
    • Powerful x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    #1 YunYun, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  2. Naganadel_

Naganadel_ Master Rank 17 Hunter of the Fifth Fleet

3. TheBioverse

TheBioverse ❖ Prince of Thieves ❖

I'll be reviewing this application!
    @YunYun

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  4. TheBioverse

Review!
    • Certainly the first time I've seen a half-varran choosing to use a warpick, but I won't judge. All in all a solid character with more than enough room for development in the future. @YunYun
    Approved!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

The amount of times the words dumb bitch appear in relationships is pretty impressive

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. YunYun

dumb bitch

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. YunYun

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

upload_2019-7-20_20-1-24.png

Attached Files:

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. YunYun

you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn't want a war, but I didn't start it.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

You have just been Bruhed

Sorry, but you have just received a Bruhing. There is no known cure.

Treatment options are available. You must now say "no homo" at least once when talking to other Bruhs, or you will become a gay

This has been a statement from the Department of Bruhs ‍♂️

11. YunYun

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe dave for your ip adress? everyone has a price. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. TheBioverse

13. YunYun

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  14. JokerLupus

JokerLupus <insert something here>

@YunYun off by one point in proficiencies <!> 16 + 5 is 21, you got 22 in proficiencies

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  15. YunYun

Oh shit thanks for pointing that out man I still cant count

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  16. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

imagine being unapproved

17. YunYun

Shut up

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  18. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved.

19. YunYun

@Katiesc
    I've edited Synne!

Changes:
    +5 to body stat due to half-Varran optional boost
    Edited a bit in her life story. Nothing more than the wording
    Changed her aesthetics!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #19 YunYun, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  20. Kinobu

Kinobu Person

Very noice :~)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #20 Kinobu, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  21. RightChat

RightChat It's an Aurelion Sol main

Stealing my fish.

22. YunYun

What does this MEAN

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  23. RightChat

Means you're stealing my fish >:(

24. YunYun

What
    What FISH SIR

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  25. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved! But for note, this isn't a half-breed boost but rather each player gets the +5 boost.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  26. Clewii

Clewii Woman

yes, this is accurate

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  27. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

W

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  28. faelcvns

faelcvns failcvns

best gorl!!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. YunYun

@Katiesc EeeK I've updated a few things! Previously known as Synne, she's now Ce'annyah!
    As well as a quick update to the final portion of her life story.
    And then an update to the body calc.!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  30. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  31. YunYun

@Katiesc I've updated her with the new prof changes again....... And fixed her name because her dad wanted her back...............m sorry..........

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  32. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

high quality degeneracy

Feel free to delete this comment it's clutter I'm sorry please ban me

33. YunYun

Jokes on fucking you now I have another cuddles rating :swag:

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  34. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

NICE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  35. YunYun

@Katiesc I MADE MORE CHANGES IM SO SORRY:
    CECE DISOWNED SIB, UPDATED LIFE STORY AT THE END.
    RE-DID RELATIONS.
    REMOVED FAITH OF ESTEL FROM HER RELIGION COMPONENT.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  36. Clewii

Clewii Woman

sobs

37. YunYun

if caeda writes her a letter itll go up to 40

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  38. RightChat

When you're not in the relations :(