Archived Carpenter Mod (unlimited Possibilities.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Xantam

King of Myr
Reaction score
Faction
Myr
Kingdom
Winterheim
Hi.

I have been running a temporary MC server for my own amusement, and used a range of mods to make it more interesting for me and my friends.

There was one mod which was particularly interesting... Carpenter's Blocks. With this you can pretty much do anything really. You can change textures of doors, beds, etc, and chisel down blocks. It's pretty amazing.

I could go into it more, but the description is here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1288875-carpenters-blocks

The thing that got me the most is the ability with this to have hidden doors and whatnot. As far as I can tell, though I am open to correction, this does not require players to download or install any packs, seems server-side.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It does require people to have something client side.
But 1.8 we can do something similar. it just requires people to have the MassiveCarft resource pack.
MassiveCraft will not use mods that require people to have mods to access the server. (Mpm is okay because it is optional)

It does require people to have something client side.
But 1.8 we can do something similar. it just requires people to have the MassiveCarft resource pack.
MassiveCraft will not use mods that require people to have mods to access the server. (Mpm is okay because it is optional)

Yeah. Damn, I did look into it and it didn't look like it needed to be client side too. I am more than familiar with massivecraft's policies on client-side access mods.

Oh well, sorry for the waste of time!