Approved Sheet Carina Manidhar'a

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by GovleTogle, Jan 14, 2022 at 6:30 PM.

1. GovleTogle

GovleTogle

Name: Carina Manidhar'a

Race: Slizzar

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Eye Color: Light Purple

Religion: Carina, like most of her races belongs to the Nessrassian religion, she worships many deep sea serpents and believes in them as her deities and gods, she isn’t full-on Nessarassian worshiper though and isn’t as loyal to the religion as others, she doesn’t do things just for her gods but also for herself a lot.

Description: She doesn’t have very much muscle mass and so she prefers to refrain from combat, when she does have fight though she usually uses a rapier or a sword with a shield.

Proficiency:

Skill Points:

Rapier Combat: 5

Sword Combat: 5

Shielding Combat: 6

Light Ranged Combat: 5

Music Art - Instrument Art: 15

14 unspent points for later

Hobby Points:

Music Art - Vocal Arts: 10

Ability Information:

(I think that my Proficiency doesn’t give me any abilities so i only have my racial abilities as a Slizzar)

Languages:

Common

Mutations: None, Asui is a completely healthy Slizzar with no mutations, of course she can manifest them with her racial abilities

Appearance (Birth Form): Asui is a slitherin, she is 6ft tall in her birth form from the ground to her head, her upper body is 3,2 ft tall and her lower body (tail) is 9,6 ft long, In her birth form she has green scales and purple eyes, she also has tiny snakes growing from her head as hair that can move freely and appear ‘sentient’ despite having eyes Asui cannot see through the ‘hair’, most of the time however she has her snake hair transformed to look like normal, long green hair, she is quite feminine in build and doesn’t possess a lot of muscle mass so when in combat she specializes mostly in precision strikes like rapier, she prefers to refrain from combat and instead relies on manipulation and whispering the right words in wrong ears to achieve her goals.

Appearance (Glamor Form): In her Glamor form Asui appears to be a simple 18-19 year old Ailor girl, wearing simple clothes, pale skin, long messy blond hair and blue eyes, although she sometimes changes her appearance a bit by making her hair darker or changing her eye color.

Life Story: Asui was born in Kingdom of Nordskag to two Wilder Slizzars, she and her twin sister were raised by their parents away from other people as to not raise any suspicion to why the woman gave birth to two snake children, when Asui was around 16 years old she left her home to discover the world for herself, to enjoy her life to it’s fullest, using her shapeshifting and mind manipulating abilities to her advantage, now when she is 18 she has set on a mission full of manipulation and whispering the right words to the wrong ears to rise the ranks and gain power so she could enjoy her life even more, who knows - perhaps she even teams up with others of her kind.

#1 GovleTogle, Jan 14, 2022 at 6:30 PM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  2. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl Staff Member Lore2

Claiming this app for staff review. Expect a reply shortly!

3. Yurs

Howdy! App looks great, especially for your first one on server. If you need any help please feel free to reach out via our Discord's Ticket Bot or in forum conversations - for now I'll go ahead and request edits for your review:
    • On Massive we discourage using names or characters ripped from media, like from Harry Potter with the name Slytherin. Please go ahead and change this, or just make it different enough that you can't tell.
    • Your character is stated to be bad at fighting but has primarily combat proficiencies. Generally speaking having 5 in a proficiency is a novice, 10 is someone who's skilled, 15 is an expert and 20 is a master. You may want to shift your proficiencies around because otherwise they're actually pretty good at fighting.
    That should be it! Backstory, appearance and everything else is fine. You're also correct in that you wouldn't have any abilities w/ this proficiency set, so you can go ahead and remove the disclaimer.

Please go ahead and make those changes then ping me with an @Yurs for another review (otherwise I won't see it bcs the forums are weird). Thank you, and welcome to Massivecraft!

4. GovleTogle

GovleTogle

@Yurs Hi can i get the review?

5. Yurs

Looks good! I'll go ahead and give this the greenlight, but there's one more edit that needs to be made:
    • Go ahead and include your character's Physical Stat under the proficiency section. It should be 5 + 5 +6 + 3 = 19 Phys Stat. This is a combination of all their physical proficiencies and a general measure of their brawn.
    The inclusion of this is relatively minor if you don't plan on getting into much combat, so just go ahead and edit it in when you can.

APPROVED