Archived Can't We Keep Both Lwc And Deadbolt Plugins?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmchow

To be good you must have had to been bad.
Reaction score
I have noticed recently that several people have been upset about the new LWC and how it is harder to manage then Deadbolt, What I suggest is that why don't we keep both of them like the server is already running I mean like there is no harm to have both plugins.

FAQ:
Q: Why should we keep both of them deadbolt is bugged and LWC has much more features.
A: Well Since deadbolt is more user friendly then LWC, and you have to pay 10r each time you lock something using LWC, It would make sense to pay that premium for a locked item that has no sign attached to it making it easer to lock more chest with deadbolt instead of being who ever is richest can lock there chest. Also it is the users responciabilty if they decide to go for the cheaper lock that is bugger or the more expensive lock.

Q: The server lags because of deadbolt signs and LWC doesn't.
A: Ok lets be honest the lag your experiencing is not from the signs but from the mass amount of chest in that area or it can be server sided typical massive lag.

Q: Deadbolt is inactive and won't be updated
A: That is just a rumor going around the deadbolt plugin is still active by http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/deadbolt/ plugin page.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
LWC- Money sink, good for economy
DEADBOLT- Glitchy, unupdated, even if both are in, people would of course only use deadbolt because it's free. Also because they can glitch with it.

If we have both everyone would use deadbolts because their free

This is what we are all thinking and im just going to say it,
tumblr_m5qth8H0uu1qiq9ck.gif

I didn't like Deadbolt that much. It sucked that you always had to place a sign somewhere on a chest for various reason I don't want to list now.
I like LWC a lot more, but that 10 Regals per lock is maybe quiet unnecassary. I don't have a problem with paying for it, but there are too many people flaming about it.

I think people often forget the fact that LWC dosnt cost money normally, that was a server desision to do so, if they made it so people could have a choice that would defeat the purpose.

It would be better to remove 750r premium adds, and make LWC free.

Status
Not open for further replies.