• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

= Canal Walk Apartment Requires Another Tenant! =

Pastellanar

p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d
Reaction score
There would be a note written in Deandroque, plastered onto the wooden board in front of the Willow.

" Kicked out of your house and need a place to stay? The building on Canal Walk 10 now looking for a new tenant (one)! Large space, with a single window! Wonderful neighbors, - free, usable kitchen and bath! Glorious view of the water and docks! Visit now! Message the Landlord, Vicente, only eighty regals a month! First come first serve!

Vincente is not responsible for any lost items or injuries that may happen on visit. "

Really short notice, isn't it?

OOC
To apply to this tenant building ( of which I still need to make a map for ), just send Vicente, a letter. He's not actually played but eh. We're Deandroque based but if your character can speak the language, you can still apply as well. The rent is completely IC, since I'll still be paying for it OOCly.

( @RaineTheElf @Blue_E , thanks for helping with the decorations. )

Last edited:
Dear Vicente,

Greetings, I'm writing to you about your opportunity to live in your apartment. Since I'm pretty new to regalia, I decided to take up on this offer. Thank you.

~ Caithel Úllothel

Dear Vicente,

Greetings, I'm writing to you about your opportunity to live in your apartment. Since I'm pretty new to regalia, I decided to take up on this offer. Thank you.

~ Caithel Úllothel

And miss Caithel gets a reply back.

To Miss Caithel;
Thank you for your letter, for you have been chosen to take a stay here! Arrive when you want, just meet me by the entrance and I will show you your room.​