Can I Give Away My Character?

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by Peace_Hope, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Peace_Hope

Peace_Hope Local Idiot

So I recently made an approved character and although I spent a lot of time making him, I almost never play him, primarily because his main motive is to find one of my other characters, so it's not like they could ever meet if I play both of them. So my question is, can I give my character to somebody else for them to play? If so, does he need to be reapproved afterward, or can that other person just play him so long as they have permission from me?

Also, here's a link to his character bio:

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/marcus-garner.79945/

• Like Like x 1
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat please love me thanks :^)

Technically, you can sell characters or just give applications to your friends. They would need to repost the application under their own forum account and get reapproved, yes, but if nothing is changed it shouldn't take too long.

My only recommendation is I would not give your character away if you already played the character a lot because it might confuse people and as long as you aren't bothered by the character being played differently than you played him due to the fact that everyone portrays characters uniquely.

But ya, it's allowed pretty sure

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Peace_Hope

Peace_Hope Local Idiot

Cool beans, cool beans, thank you! And no worries on the confusing part, I only spoke to one person through Marcus, and it was a pretty meaningless conversation (in other words he's basically an unused character). Now I just gotta find someone who wants to play him...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1