Can I Get Some Help With Character Approval?

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by TheCreatureCrate, Feb 6, 2019.

1. TheCreatureCrate

TheCreatureCrate

heyo! im new to the server and ive been looking for something like this for a while. I just need help getting a character set up before going out into the world

2. Lizmun

Lizmun Harbinger of Madness

Hi! I can help you if you'd like. Would you rather talk here, in game, or over discord?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. TheCreatureCrate

TheCreatureCrate

discord would be incredibly helpful! im TheCreatureCrate#6628

4. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 Cyclically Inactive

Hey! I'd just like to add, having your character approved is absolutely NOT a requirement to jump into roleplay! You are totally free to start out while you work on your sheet. Personally, I recommend playing a character a little bit before or while making a sheet, just to get a feel for them. It's better to write the sheet to reflect how you play them, rather than feel forced to play them how you wrote the sheet

5. Ethibas T

Ethibas T Beggar Staff Member Game1

I kind of agree with @Legoclub22 . Jumping in and getting your feet wet allows you to get the feel for developing a character you will enjoy playing. Of course I would be glad to help if you still need more help. I'm sure that the @Lizmun is taking good care of you though. Please feel free to share your Character App in the WIP character application section of the forum. People would be glad to do a peer review. Goid luck and have fun.