Camel's Really Closed Artshop

Do you like Socks?

• I wouldn't prefer them if I had a choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but I'm not a big fan like the last option is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

da_CamelQueen

Grumpy Artist
Reaction score
Faction
Valorian
Kingdom
I don't even know anymore.
42cbe802ff891591cf35e9888b1d562a.png

Hellu, Camel here. I'm really poor and every other artshop I've made I've failed to do anything (sorry) This time It's just me doing something easy fast for a small price, yus.

DO'S: everything but the don'ts

DON'TS: Fullbody shots, Derp apps

Enough of the boring stuff, onto what you're here for, the Art!
Black 'n White( 'n Grey) 50r
c8ced7b100de9ce21b5de6f9b5e85968.png

Colour 75r
a182ed1d0120970d1524bf777b9a6cb6.png

Now since Spish doesn't have a nose, I haven't been able to show you what Noses you can choose from.
3e797a5027f0c5e086b596ae62b2915d.png

App form.
IGN:
B 'n W or Colour?:
Nose:
Ref pic:
Anything else to add?:

oh hahah I forgot the prices, lemme fix that.

this is so cute this is so cute this is so cute
IGN: kizzlez
B 'n W or Colour?: Color
Nose: 3
Ref pic: basically~
Anything else to add?: nononope

@Goldzillaa ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HAVE I SATISFIED YOUR NEED FOR ART OF AIKA ARE YOU DONE PESTERING ME NOW

Ref pic: basically~ Anything else to add?: nononope

@Goldzillaa ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HAVE I SATISFIED YOUR NEED FOR ART OF AIKA ARE YOU DONE PESTERING ME NOW
kk I'll start it now.
EDIT: I can't see the eye colour clearly, could you please clarify it?

Last edited:
Ref pic: basically~ Anything else to add?: nononope

af3f6bd3a3364bf8328e5511d9546195.png
It'll be done When I have the eye colour clarified XD then I just need Proof of payment and it's all yours.

App form.
IGN: Kelpsy
B 'n W or Colour?: Color :>
Nose: 1, please~
Ref pic:
Naushe Angry.jpg Slave Scars.jpg
I'd like the first image's hairstyle, but the second pic shows the correct scarring. <3
Anything else to add?: I lurve your arts. I'll be willing to pay more just cuz you a sock monkey.

IGN:
B 'n W or Colour?: Black and white B)
Nose: uh something for a bear
Ref pic: In my character application for Avdotya Pajari. Link is in my signature.
Anything else to add?: cuteness

App form.
IGN: Kelpsy
B 'n W or Colour?: Color :>
Nose: 1, please~
Ref pic:
View attachment 59316 View attachment 59317
I'd like the first image's hairstyle, but the second pic shows the correct scarring. <3
Anything else to add?: I lurve your arts. I'll be willing to pay more just cuz you a sock monkey.
Thanks bab, Accepted~
IGN:
Ref pic: In my character application for Avdotya Pajari. Link is in my signature.
Ehhh... I can only try, I've never really drawn a bear before.

IGN:
Sorry~ I tried multiple Times to get the head shape and snout right, but I just couldn't, I'm going to have to reject this app, Sorry again~

App form.
IGN: Bellaa
B 'n W or Colour?: Colloouurr
Nose: 1
Ref pic: uH
Anything else to add?: your art is so cute im dying can i pay you 120r @da_CamelQueen

yes yes yes.
*repost bc wrong hair color*
IGN: Pendragxn
B 'n W or Colour?: Color :3
Nose: 1 pls
Ref pic:
VVEUIl7.jpg

(He is a super new character of mine, so i don't haven't had anyone else drawing him and I can't draw. I generated a chibi of him tho so you can get a good idea. He's a Drow.)
Anything else to add?: I would like him to have a slim, pointy face, and long elf ears (yes he has a ponytail) :)
Ty! I love your stuff :3

App form.
IGN: Bellaa
B 'n W or Colour?: Colloouurr
Nose: 1
Ref pic: uH
Anything else to add?: your art is so cute im dying can i pay you 120r @da_CamelQueen
yes yes yes.
*repost bc wrong hair color*
IGN: Pendragxn
B 'n W or Colour?: Color :3
Nose: 1 pls
Ref pic:
VVEUIl7.jpg

(He is a super new character of mine, so i don't haven't had anyone else drawing him and I can't draw. I generated a chibi of him tho so you can get a good idea. He's a Drow.)
Anything else to add?: I would like him to have a slim, pointy face, and long elf ears (yes he has a ponytail) :)
Ty! I love your stuff :3
Accepted~ BECAUSE THEY'RE EASY UNLIKE THAT THING ON NAUSHES HEAD @Kelpsy

What's the status of this? :3
Oh i forgot about it, But y'know I tried really hard to keep motivation for this. But it just seems I'm not right for sales, If none of you knew, this is my Fifth art shop that I've failed to maintain past two apps. I'm really sorry to all those that applied and expected, but I'll have to close this shop.

Oh i forgot about it, But y'know I tried really hard to keep motivation for this. But it just seems I'm not right for sales, If none of you knew, this is my Fifth art shop that I've failed to maintain past two apps. I'm really sorry to all those that applied and expected, but I'll have to close this shop.
Aye, It's okay. I'll keep an eye out if you start another.