Camel's Art Thread Thing.

da_CamelQueen

Grumpy Artist
Reaction score
Faction
Valorian
Kingdom
I don't even know anymore.
Lol I know I have an Artshop, But like I might close that because I can't draw other chars effectively Unless I like really know them and such, But yeah, this is where I'll put all the little pieces of art I drew that I like. Starting with the Very many pictures I have drawn of My favourite Char, Bethany.
BY FAR this is the best one I have drawn, though this isn't really beth I love drawing her as though she was a demon. Beth the cat.png <-- I Didn't draw this, My sister did @Cyan Cats But Never the less I thought I should put this here. The following has a language warning.
This is Beth, Like not a demon version, but legit beth. I drew this a while ago, though it took AGES to draw, But it looks good with few flaws.
Bethany the demon.jpg <- This is Really old picture I drew, it was my first Bethany the demon Concept, and yes 'Psht' is My DA. Also if you want you can put drawings of Characters I own here I really don't mind.
I should really draw some of my other chars.... I swear I should rename this "The thread of Beth!". More art to come!

CH-CH-CH-CHAR CONCEPT!
13ef331fe40f51e0455b8d61b781f41f.png

Lol my art isn't very impressive.
Oh don't worry we all start off somewhere! Like I was a very horrible drawer but I've improved. Still working on it though!

How I improve my art is usually look at some of my favourite artists work (look at their eyes, bodies, arms, face shapes etc), look at some tutorials, look around Pinterest for art and also a good site to look at is DeviantART! (If you want some links just ask)

Camels genderbent.png I ship Me with Me now, CamelsXGenderbentCamels.