• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Calling In The Cavalry

MantaRey

repairing the gens
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Messages herald from the Summer Palace one swift morning on the fifteenth of June, spreading everywhere where tangible for couriers to distribute.
────────────────────────────────────────────────
URGENT: Missing Persons
black-rose-7424261_1280.webp
Peers and people,

Your Imperial Hostess of the Summer Palace and her husband are missing. Countess and Count Peirgarten have not returned home in a minimum of twelve hours. The latter has been absent for longer than forty-eight hours as of this morning.

I do not make direct demands to the greater public when it can be helped. However, today my hand is forced.

My ask is simple: Bring our family back to the Summer Palace and you will be rewarded.

This missive is only for would-be saviors. If the captors wanted their ransom, they would have sent their demands in by now. To them I promise only one thing: Harm one hair on either of their heads and your defeat will be a due reckoning.

Gather your arms, saviors. Tonight we ride.

Sincerely,
Yvea Peirgarten, Lady of Lorhaus