• cant post a poll without at least 2 poll options

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

velyia

i don't trust like that !
Reaction score

hi everybuddy.
i am offering portraits in the style below for $20 USD:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/17dc3b4d53bf668cc90b42d0a6149ce2/tumblr_pefunvhqMP1tm5515o1_1280.png
[click pictures for larger version]

the first&second pics are probably the best examples of what kind of quality to expect, as i spent the most time on them and i sort of rushed the others.

as this is my first time commissioning in this style, i'm only accepting one slot at a time, and i'm not sure how long the shop will stay open. just gonna feel it out.

please note: payment is through paypal. commission might take up to a week to complete but ill be in contact with you. i accept characters based on what i think i'm capable of, so i might be kinda picky. i can't draw detailed clothes and accessories, so expect me to simplify.
i prefer:
humans, elves
feminine > masculine
simple > detailed
young > old
i can't draw facial hair. sorry. can't do it. i'm not strong enough.

information to provide:
character:
race/gender/age
character sheet: if applicable.
description of character: if character sheet is not provided.
face claim: this really helps since i always use a reference, but if you don't have one i can find something to use

i think that's everything? i don't know what i'm doing. thanks for going on this journey with me. i'm gonna go sleep the stress away i'll get back to y'all tomorrow​

Last edited:
slots:
open!

completed:

Last edited:
No money here but good luc

(i have like 20 things i need to pay for but when im not broke ik where im coming)