Business Property Applications

Discussion in 'Roleplay/Regalia Applications' started by Eccetra, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight Supremium

• Property/Properties Desired:
      Arenawall6
    • Business Idea:
      With the closing of the Torch, I want to open a more mainstay and permanent housing for my own metalworking businesses I've been doing on the character and I think having it hosted right beside the capital of bloodsports in the City to be very aesthetic and right for the cliental of it. I hope to do as I have done at events and when I take on clients, providing lored items or skins.
    • Exterior Edits:
      N/A if needed will contact build staff
    • Lastly, tag @Eccetra

2. Mayaran

Mayaran The adopted Dame

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mama Staff Member Lore2

Accepted for Arenawall4!
    Accepted
    for Arenawall6!

Both of these lists are being added to the regions immediately. I deeply apologize for the month hiatus. In the future if I go MIA, don't be afraid to make a discord ticket!

As for activity reviews, due to some hawkeye log problems since moving to 1.15.2, I am currently unable to update any of the activity reviews accurately. Please don't feel offended if your region remains on the blue / no data available for the time being! In the meantime, I am attempting to glean which properties are being actively used through word of mouth and advertising in the Roleplay Com Discord.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. MrSharpSword

MrSharpSword MrSharpSword | Jack Stitcher

• Owner:
      MrSharpSword
    • Employees:
      Currently none
      The property is near Old-Town
    • Business Idea:
      Cafè for travellers to pop into when visiting Old-Town, I'd make the menu on FANDOM as I know that editor well
    • Exterior Edits:
      None I like it how it is right now
    • @Eccetra

Attached Files:

#84 MrSharpSword, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  5. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

• Owner: @Carcalla
    • Employees: @Senpah @Springheel @Mayaran @KittyPoppins@Testl @bwmwags3
      Boulevard5 Because it is my old shop and it is decorated adequately for my idea already. Boulevard6 will also work as Ive learned 5 is taken... drat.
    • Business Idea: So essentially I want to make a spa, but not in the traditional sense where it is solely a place to go for bodily services. I would like to make it a sort of lounge as well, a place for the women of Regalia from all walks of life (Minus the illegal) to come, hang out, and chill for a while with the option of soothing comfort. Other than that, I would like for it to really just act like a normal spa that follows a more aristocratic/noble rule set but available to all commoners willing to follow the rules.
    • Exterior Edits: For colors I’d like pink and black to be the scheme, other than that no other edits!
    • Lastly, tag @Eccetra

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #85 Carcalla, Nov 27, 2020 at 11:00 PM
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020 at 5:06 AM
  6. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mama Staff Member Lore2

Rejected, not enough employees listed.
    Accepted for Boulevard5!

I will add you to the ownership immediately. I won't be adding all of the employees however, as some of these have shops of their own or are inactive. Region access should be reserved just for those who need to decorate, and locks should be used for employee access where possible to avoid staff needing to edit region perms every time somebody joins or quits!

• Like Like x 1