Burnt Our Lands, Burn Your Walls.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Audianna, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

THE HOLY WALLS CANT STAND

[​IMG]

Regalia, Regalia, understand, when you follow one youre not a natural man.

When you make a decision you'll give into their plan. What do you not understand?

Being beaten and killed for ones belief, I cant see such a need.

I wasnt here to see the social walls built but I will surely see them fall.

For the true holy land cant have no walls at all.

When you make a decision, will it be the right one?

For your sins have stains and I can see them all.

The Holy Empire? The holy lands? I see no truth in what you speak. Corrupt and injustice is all I know.

One was killed yet others are spared. How can you see that as fair?

Regalia, Regalia.

Look into your land. You preach and preach for your nobilities peak.

Down with the walls and down with the Dukes. Its time for a new system and time for a change.

When you make your decision, lets see which you will choose.

I set the Beerhall ablaze and I will do much more if I see no change.

I will burn the Kingdom down if needs to be.

Listen to your people, dont cover your ears.

For the glory of the people and never for the Crown again.

Signed,
    The Handmaiden.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    #1 Audianna, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. akusazero

akusazero

A knight picks up a piece of parchment nailed to the notice board- a grimace came to his face.
    "Good spirit, what have done? Te' hell would go out and /say/ that?"

• Like Like x 1
  3. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

“This is sorta whacky and cryptic..” The Young Squire stated, looking toward Victane. “Do you know anyone who signs as the handmaiden?”

@HorizonCythulu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. LilBeast_24

LilBeast_24

“Well written, I’ll give them that. But this is practically begging for a death sentence.” The young woman tutted as she handed the paper to her sister. “May the Spirit have mercy on their soul.”

@Audianna

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Murielle... Glanced over the sheet, before shrugging. Taking a bite of bread and swig of whiskey. “Boring much.. But alright.” And off the crazy woman stepped, singing as she walked alone under the starlight night.

Natharia... Perked her brow as she read over it from her office in the Tenth Penny. Taking a small sip of tea. She scrunched it up and tossed it away. “I like their talent, but for the wrong things it seems..”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. Audianna

The woman read over the papers. Scrunching her face up as she read over the context. She ripped the paper before her. "Do not read such foolishness again, much less, compliment it."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Ailor gave a long sigh, “Boys if either of you grow up to spew Jacobin dribble remember the best patrons of the arts are the rich. As Dressolini we prize logic and debate but also adherence to the systems so we might change through reason and peace. As an Evolutionary, I say let them say what they wish and do as they will...but let them also accept all consequences of their freedom.”

• Like Like x 1
  8. LeonIsLame

LeonIsLame little german boy

Lewyn took off his reading glasses, placing them down on the table next to him. The Solvaan sighed, looking at the letter once again before folding it together. "Oh dear, what a lost soul, may the Spirit guide them on the right path again. I wonder if they are aware of the consequences of their actions..." He looked over to his sister, giving her a worried expression. "Are all of the common people in this city equally as lost as this one?" @RaggedyGrace

• Like Like x 1
  9. Audianna

[Edit at 2:18pm est for grammar mistakes.]

10. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan’s footfalls silently stopped as she came across one of the poetic, written pieces of parchment upon the streets, sweeping about with a breeze. Bending low, her mutilated palm extended, forever engraved with a lion-shaped scar, and plucked up the paper, straightening slowly as her eyes roved over the ominous words. A small nod followed from the redhead, a faint tilt of her lips lifting the corners of her mouth, not matching her worried gaze, glancing around silently before pocketing the poem into her cloak and moving onwards.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

"I know not.. pure talent that could have been used to rally Regalia.. instead it does the exact opposite." Victane stretched the paper out, his eyes glancing over it before beginning to fold it up, offering it towards Anneke. "Hah.. 'the Handmaiden'. Please make sure to properly dispose of this, Anneke. I do not want to have such garbage lying around the estate."

@nath_n

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

Vivienne came across one of the Notice Boards that were scattered about Regalia, her eyes peering over the paper that was posted. She’d squint her eyes as she read over the notice in utter disbelief. “Who the fuck is this “handmaiden” person? I’ve never heard of them before.”

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

Pierre glanced down at the parchment brought to him, placing it next to others on the desk. His right hand drifted to his chin to scratch it, indicative of his mannerisms of thinking over these things. The man sighed a moment, and remarked to himself,

"How much, I wonder, would it take for the average mercenary to spend the trouble to capture this miscreant?"

He then grabbed the parchment and placed it in the fireplace behind him.

"With more and more criminals like this running around, we can't sweat over every single one."

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dodink

Dodink You Know

Emilio just looks at the notice, sheer disbelief on his face before moving on to better things... This was his 2nd day in the Holy City of Regalia, and he was surprised to see it tearing itself apart.

Tim doesn't pay it much mind, after all, there's little a Jacobin can do to help the tears that stained his cheeks on a regular basis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  15. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

Emile reached out of his pocket remembering he had pulled a notice of the wall earlier in the day. He pulled out and unfolded the sheet.

"Would you looked at that."

He commented towards his dog in some foreign language.

"Another threat to burn this city down. You would think they would be tired of this by now."

He would scrunch it back up, tossing it into his campfire. He smiled as it was some pretty decent kindling.

• Like Like x 1
  16. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

test

• Powerful Powerful x 2