Archived Bunny Rabbits

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Bertramqaz

Egads, It's sad this man's Gonads!
Reaction score
Hello everybody

As i tried to find some rabbits here yesterday i thought "well this will be easy"
But as i looked and looked i found nothing

So me idea is basicly to add an item you can use to spawn these animals like horses, wolves and ocelots

You might think "But rabbits are nothing like these other creatures" and there you are completly wrong if you thought so as rabbits actually have most in common with the other pets in common they have: Can be tamed, can be bred, will teleport to you if you get to far away unless they have been leased, they follow you AND they have different appearencess. so in actuality they have more in common with wolves and ocelots than the horses which by the way also has a summon item; apples.

I would suggest something like carrots to spawn them in as it is easy to get (far more easy than the apples and fishes for ocelots) and since they are not really doing anytihng it's not really an OP way of spawning them in.

I hope to hear agreement disagreement and constructive critique

-Bertramqaz

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
MCMMO handles spawning Wolves and Ocelots in. Never know, MCMMO might add the ability to spawns rabbits in with carrots.

I get regular spawns of rabbits inside my city, if only they could survive me...

Carrots are plentiful and super easy to come by so the leather you could infinitely produce would be too easy to come by. Don't think they'd ever do it.

Orc woman like idea