Broads & Broadswords, Issue #2

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FinishMeOff, Oct 4, 2021.

?

Lion Pelt Order or Fae Knight Order?

1. Lion Pelt

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Fae Knight

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. I like my broads more unchained

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. FinishMeOff

FinishMeOff

┍━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━┑
    Broads and Broadswords, Issue #2!
    ┕━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━┙

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
    Written by Laria Mogun, with drawing assistance from Elena Wilson.
    Editing and Printing provided by Poison Pen Press.
    ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

[​IMG]

The Following is an Interview with Astrid Okseror Fjellhe, Knight of the Fae Order.

Laria: “Welcome! Can I get your full name and title, if ya got one of those. Or if ya wanna make one up, just for funsies.”

Astrid: “Astrid Okseror Fjellheim is my full name. I am not recognised with a title, however, I am a knight of the fae Order.”

Laria: "A Knight of the Fae Order huh? I don't think I know much about them, other then they guard the Sepulchre. How long ago did you join their order?"

Astrid: “I was technically raised into it. I joined the Carainthais Monastery at about age 7, my family dropped me off there. I then moved up the ranks starting as a Page until graduation, in which I was brought into the Fae Knight Order due to my specializations.”

Laria: “And would I be wrong to guess that those specializations include kicking ass and being built like a brick house? I mean, you had to lean over to get into the Circus of Cards! Thats like... How tall are you exactly?”

Astrid: “Moreso… My defensive nature added with the fact that I can handle Voidal entities quite well. And my abilities in magic are the ‘icing on the cake’ if you will. I am 7’5” last measured, a common trait in my family to be tall, however I believe I am the tallest. I wouldn’t know as I haven’t seen my family since I was 7 years old.”

Laria: "Well, my apologies to hear that last bit, but whew... I gotta tug at my collar here. You're simply incredible in stature! But! We're not just here about your chiseled form, how about your weapon of choice eh? What do you use to hack down Voidal entities?"

Astrid: *Our massive lady reached around to grab ahold of a Greataxe. The axe was marked with runes of both Velheim culture, mixed with various religious symbols. The blade dripped with what appeared to be magma, edges appearing almost melted, and yet, still sharp as any great blade. It looked incredibly well maintained.* “I had her commissioned myself. I have a few throwing axes on my belt, but she’s my favourite. Branded and enchanted with care.”

Elena: “Does the orange Liquid hurt when you touch it?”

Astrid: “Not unless I want it to.”

Laria: “Wow! Incredible! Look at that edge... Its like molten metal! I take it thats the enchantment you were talking about. Bet that'd hurt like a son of a bitch to.”

Elena: “D-does it hurt a lot?”

Astrid: “Have you ever had a rain of lava burning upon your skin? I’d say it stings just a little. Thank you, she’s my pride and joy, just after my armor, anyways.”

Elena: *Our poor sketch artist reaches out to try and catch a drop to see how bad it would hurt. Thankfully, it seemed the magic was within Astrids control, and our writer did not give themselves great burns on their digits.*

Laria: "Oi, Eli, cut that out, we need your hands for drawin’!”

Astrid: “That won’t burn you unless I will it to. If I lose the axe in some way, and return it to me, the droplets rush towards the foe at a concerning level, burning their skin with the heat of a thousand suns.”

Laria: "Yeesh, well you certainly don't hold back in your battles! Say, just out of curiosity, what's the furthest you've pushed yourself with those big muscles? Was it during training? Or did something happen out in the field that required all of your massive strength?"

Astrid: “The furthest I’ve pushed myself with my muscles were during a spar with my now lover. It was just as I got here in Regalia and brought into the Order, I was challenged by him. He won the fight, and eventually my heart. However, it was a challenge for the both of us. We both seemed to push our limitations.”

Laria: "Aaaaw! A love story to boot? How sweet! I'm glad to hear you're both together to this day. Many wishes to your continued relationship! Don't lettem go, he's a keeper if the first thing they did was wrastle with ya.”

Astrid: “I had no plans to let him go. He’s fitting for me. Any other questions?”

Laria: “Well, lets see now... Oh yeah! Are you a sunflower, or a dandelion?”

Astrid: “Beg your pardon?”

Laria: “When you see a light off in the distance, do you stay where you are and look towards it? Or do you break off from where you are and go towards it?”

Astrid: “Hmm… A Sunflower. I stay where I am at and observe.”

Laria: “Very enlightening! Well, I think that about wraps up my own questions. Eli, did you have anything you wanted to know?”

Elena: “Hrm, what do you think of the drawing I made?”
    [​IMG]

Astrid: “Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.”

Laria: "Hah! A fan of the arts as well! What a well rounded large lady. Thank you for your time Miz Astrid.”

============================================================
    The Rest of the Papers are filled with drawings of large weaponry, wielded by just as large ladies, ranging from berserkers to towering armored knights. Something for everyone!
    =============================================================

((Artist Credit in order of appearance: Ghost_Babes (Astrid), Pandush (Astrid and Dominus) ))

Previous edition: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/broads-broadswords-issue-1.95898/
    Next Edition: TBA!

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #1 FinishMeOff, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A Crimson witch subscribes “How nice…”

*Puts the book in a section of some strange library labeled. Magizines and posters*

• Like Like x 1
    #2 bwmwags3, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  3. Bensonio

Bensonio Nordskag Enthusiast

I'm loving these

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. NetXeroVT

NetXeroVT Relearning, looking for rp ppl

A Viridian reads carefully through the pages, her lips curled into a careful and thoughtful smile.

“It’s nice to see these ladies getting the recognition they deserve… Perhaps I’ll introduce myself to her..”

She hums, tucking the pages into her belt with a muffled pat on the leather.

((On an OOC note, thank you for the art credit. I literally squealed when I saw my drawing there- fjsndns)

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. DogVibes

DogVibes

Upon acute observation of an edition in a paper, a certain Fae Knight by the name of Astrid would set her blue gaze upon her own name. This caught the half giantess's interest as she removed her prize helmet: a golden painted helmet that gleamed like the sun. She would look over the article with a general interest that seemed to only grow a smile onto the Velheim's soft facial features as she read on. Upon finishing the article, the Knight took a small sip of her Kaffee, packing up the paper and her helmet, to show Domitius what had been written about her. She looked to be quite proud in the given moment, a lingering sense of joy emitting from the Holy Armorer.