Pending Review Bring Back Auction House

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Ridgee, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ridgee

Ridgee P.I.

Bring back auction house but also keep /tp market to keep people happy. 99% of the shops at /tp market either sell absolutely nothing because:
    • The owners neglect to restock their items
    • The shop sells junk items like string or saplings and no real items of value which just serves to take up unnecessary space in the market
    There are very few shops that actually sell decent items at a decent price and the economy is pretty dead at the moment because of this but with auction house back, buying and selling will become 100 times easier with players just having to use merely a few commands to buy and sell and the economy may flourish again​

• Educated Educated x 1
  2. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

Yeah I like auction house- don't like spending twenty minutes trying to find one kind of enchanted book that I need

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

add minecraft

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. CS_Birb

CS_Birb Massive's Resident Sysadmin Staff Member Tech3

Unfortunately, the reason we ultimately made the decision to remove the Auction House was due to instability and breaking bugs that led to some players losing their items and/or earned regals.

Thus I'm hesitant to support, but won't outright rule out, a return of the previous plugin used.
    I'm happy to support consideration of others that achieve similar functions, however. But these will need further testing and work to ensure they slot well into our existing tech and plugins.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ridgee

Ridgee P.I.

I'm fine with waiting a while for any bugs to be fixed, but I do feel bringing it back will be very good for the economy which is fairly dead at the moment

6. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

One thing I can agree with. I prefer to buy by category because it's so much more convenient. And I have noticed people are buying shops and they're empty for ages until they time out.

• Agree Agree x 1