House Auction Bridgegap1, 2, And 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbooksmell

kind of an artist
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to try auctioning off this row of houses.

2019-08-10_14.00.43.webp 2019-08-10_14.01.07.webp

This row is very close to spawn and the tavern, and a short walk away from the Nestled Nook.

Bridgegap2 and 3 are merged while bridgegap1 remains a separate house. Because of this, I've decorated it in a way that makes 2 and 3 more of a shop, while 1 is more of a house for the owner of that shop to retire in. These three houses are all very flexible, though, and (imo) lend to a lot of creative thinking.

I know that not a lot of people will be able to rent out three houses all at once, so if you don't want bridgegap1 then you can bid on just bridgegap2 and 3 and vice versa. If you DO want them all then you also have the option of bidding in conjunction, but obviously remember to outbid your previous bidder and all that.

STARTING BID:
FOR ALL: 150r (+150r in rent = 300r in total)
FOR bridgegap1: 50r (+50r in rent = 1oor in total)
FOR bridgegap2 and 3: 100r (+100r in rent = 200r in total)

IF APPLICABLE: Bids for separate houses lower than the initial 150 for all houses (or any bid for all houses that goes above yours for one of the two) will be overridden by that bid.
BUYOUT: None.

This auction will end in four days (8/14/19). If applicable, please tag the previous bidder.
All doors to the three houses are open, so feel free to get on and tour them whenever. PLEASE NOTE: I'm going to be taking the decoheads with me when I leave the house to you. I like hoarding them.

Thank you all for your read!

2019-08-10_14.59.59.webp

Hey hey! I'm gonna place a starting bid on bridgegap two and three. :D

giving this a bump in case anyone wants to bid on either of the houses (bridgegap1 doesn't have a taker yet). thanks to everyone for your consideration!

alright! gonna be closing this up. thank you, @SheepieBaby! i'll be getting on to hand you bridgegap2 and 3. if anyone still wants to buy bridgegap1, feel free to dm me with an offer in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.