Bramble Oakhoof "the Artistic Goat"

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DogVibes, May 6, 2021.

1. DogVibes

DogVibes

Bramble Oakhoof

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Basic Information
      • Full Name: Bramble Oakhoof

• Visual Age: 18

• Race: Cielothar
        • Circle of Suriiel

• Affliction: None
      • Preferred Weapon:
        • Unarmed
    • Skill Information

• Total Points: 50 Core , 10 Hobby , 5 Racial
    • 10 Fist Combat [10 Prof]
    • 15 Husbandry [10 Hobby , 5 Racial]
    • 10 Instrument Art [10 Prof]
    • 10 Painting Art [10 Prof]
    • 6 Dancing Art [6 Prof]
    • 5 Baking Art [5 Prof]
    • 3 Paleblood Genetic [3 Prof]
    • 3 Wallclimb III [3 Prof]
    • 3 Honed Skill 4 [3 Prof]
    • Body Shape
      • Physical stat
        • 10 Phys Stat [Capped at 15]
      • Body Shape:
        • Slim
      • Body Fat:
        • Low
    • Languages
      • Common
        • Free Language

• Learned later in life 10/10
      • Free parent Language
        • Plains Altalar

• Learned from parents 10/10
      • Growing Up
        • Sulvaley Altalar

• Learned from Gorwin 10/10
    • Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
      • Sorcery Including:
        • Arcane Mastery I [Light Blooded] - The user is able to control aesthetic Arcane functions, such as letting a broom brush the floor by itself, letting dishes wash themselves, opening curtains with the wave of a hand, lighting candles with the flick of a finger, opening (unlocked) doors with the flick of a wrist and more. None of these functions may be involved in Combat Roleplay, but there is no limit to the amount that may be running at any given time, and there is no cooldown.
    • Cielothar Racial Abilities
    • Lightblessed Familiar - The Cielothar can summon a singular familiar, with the animal and size dictated by their Circle. The familiar chosen cannot be changed, and must be dictated on the Character Application. The familiar cannot be permanently harmed, nor can it harm or interfere with others in an aggressive or combative function. If ‘killed’ the familiar will disappear in a puff of white smoke and re-appear next to the Cielothar instantly (without any objects it was carrying prior). The familiar can be interacted with on an aesthetic level with its summoner and surroundings, cannot carry more than 10 pounds in weight, and cannot leave the Emote Distance of the Cielothar. The familiar can compensate for any lost hearing, sight, or voice of the Cielothar, within limits. The familiar can never fully replace the sight or hearing of the Cielothar to its prior state, and will only supplement it enough to allow the Cielothar to return to base functioning, not adequate use in combat or scenarios that require quick reaction time. Regardless of whether or not the Cielothar has lost their voice, they can choose to speak through their Familiar at any point, but cannot speak at the same time the familiar is speaking. The Familiar can be unsummoned or re-summoned via a ten-second ritual.
    • The Wind's Cradle - The Cielothar can harness the wind for simple aesthetic (non-combat) tasks, such as turning windmills, sweeping away dust, making music, etc. The Wind does not have enough force to move people or heavier objects, but can be used to disperse smoke and alchemical gases in a 2-block radius of the Cielothar. When the Cielothar falls from any height they are cradled by the wind and set safely on the ground, but if they’ve fallen more than 5 blocks, they find themselves winded and out of breath for a minute.
    • Sense of Compassion - The Cielothar can tap into their natural empathetic nature, and tune into the emotional state of other living beings. When using this Ability, the Cielothar will be able to see a colored, glowing outline around their target, this outline acting as an aura indicative of what the target is feeling at that current moment. The aura in itself is vague, and does not delve into hidden or complex emotions, but rather portraying simple emotions through hue, the color deepening based on the extremity of the emotion. This ability has no indication of being used, and requires only that the target is within view to function.
    • Light-Blooded - The Cielothar can learn 1 Sorcery Ability. These do not cost Proficiency Points, but do obey any Sorcery limitations. If the Cielothar is also a Ritualist, Sorcery gained from this Racial does not count for the normal limitations on Ritualism when combined with Sorcery. (Any further Sorcery gained will remove this, however.) For example, if some Mutation or Affliction does not allow Sorcery learning, this Racial Passive is disabled.
    • Animal Instincts - The Cielothar can merge forms with their Familiar, taking on physical traits based on them, but still recognizable as themselves. Their hearing and sight is enhanced in this form, gaining near-animal instincts that allows them to automatically dodge the first Ranged Attack against them, or any Ability that requires a dice roll to avoid per 12 hours.
    • Timeless Breeze - The Cielothar can manipulate the wind further, using it to boost their maneuverability and allowing them to leap up to 3 blocks vertically at a time.
    • Familiar's Shape - The Familiar can manifest as a wild mammal, or domesticated canine or feline. The familiar can be physically sized up or down when chosen, but cannot be enlarged or shrunk to an unreasonable degree.

• Paleblood Genetic Mutation
      • Being a Paleblood means that a Character's hair and skin lack pigment or melanin, always appearing very pale. It also causes their eyes to appear reddish-pink (not crimson red like Vampires). Paleblood Characters also have photosensitivity- bright or flashing lights hurt their eyes. However, all Paleblood Characters can see the Soul-Rivers of Aloria, similar to the Isldar. Palebloods have a strong position in any Old Gods culture, being considered touched by the Gods.
    • Visual Information
      • Eye Color:
        • Reddish-pink
      • Skin Tone:
        • Pale
      • Hair Color:
        • Platinum Blonde
      • Hair Style:
        • Long, wavy
      • Clothing:
        • Tan or light colored shirts mainly
      • Height:
        • 5’7
      • Other: [Animal Instincts Mutations]
        • Mountain goat horns
        • Mountain goat legs and hooves
        • Mountain goat ears, pointed like a Neflin
        • Mountain goat tail
    • The Core List
      • Choose your Character Alignment
        • Neutral Good "Benefactor"
      • Choose your Character Personality Type
        • Mediator
      • Choose your Character's Religion
        • Unionism [5/10]
        • Estel [0/10]
          • Lost worship due to hearing about what Estel was planning.
        • Dragon Worship [8/10]
    • Likes and Dislikes
    • Dislikes
    • Fighting, death, werebeasts
    • Relationships

[*]Loved Trusted Liked Neutral Disliked Hated
      • Gorwin - "I considered him to be more of a parental figure then anyone else in my life. Loved him with all my heart, and he will live on through me."
      • Domitius Stormblade - "He's sweet and kind and handsome and he's a knight! What more can I ask for? His way of life is very mysterious, and I hope to discover it piece by piece. His smile brings color to the world."
      • Mother - "I love her, she taught me many things. However, like Father, they kept me in the dark, imprisoned from the wonderful world."
      • Father - "Like mother, I love and respect him. However, I don't agree with their parenting style. They kept me in the dark too long."
      • The "Dragon-Touched" - "If you are trusted by the dragons, then you are trusted by me! Praise be!"
      • Eldrin - "He was a very fun playmate when I was younger, and helped open my eyes to the world. He's probably the reason I explored outwards in the first place. Thank you."
      • Werebeasts - "I hate them. I usually don't hate others, but they're the reason Gorwin is gone. There is no ounce of me that can trust a werebeast. They're not people, only feral beasts."
    • Life Story
      • She was born and raised by her parents, two Cielothar. As she was born a Paleblood, she was mainly hidden from the light, confined to her house a lot of the time. This made the child bored, and she picked up many hobbies, like baking, art, panpipes, and of course, taking care of animals. Bramble was very good at panpipes, practiced since she understood how to hold a note. Her mother assisted her in learning. Art was a hobby she picked up and learned how to apply hidden messages to the art, making it more exciting to create and help people learn the hidden messages. They were often very harmless messages, like ‘hope you have a good day’ and ‘you’re beautiful’ and other inspiring messages. Baking is something her mother taught her, and she picked up to some degree. She enjoyed hiding messages in her baking as well, for anyone clever enough to pick it up.

• Bramble’s father taught her a sorcery spell when she was of age, 10 years old. It was a spell that could open doors at will, lift small objects, blow out candles, and such. She found it very amusing that she could now form her world at will around her. He also taught her self defense, teaching her how to use her unarmed abilities to her advantage to get out of a situation she didn’t want to be in. He taught her the more practical way of life, for when she was old enough to need it. She improved upon it in time, as he would randomly put her in a combative hold and make her escape it.

• As she got older, she got braver and wanted to see the outside world, but she was protected in her little home by her parents. One day, she was looking out the window and a young boy was outside. She wanted to play, because she was lonely and bored, and hasn’t seen someone her age before. So Bramble found herself sneaking out of the house to meet the boy. The boy was named Eldrin, and he was a Cielothar like her. They played together for a while until her parents came home. They panicked as they saw her outside of the house, in the dangers of the world with her paled skin and red eyes. They ripped her away from her new friend and scolded her inside, telling her she can never do that again.

• Bramble got older yet again, watching the outside world with wonder and curiosity, but also… jealousy. She wanted friends, she wanted adventure, she wanted to explore and to learn and play, but her parents wanted nothing more than for her to be safe. She felt imprisoned. She created a plan, Bramble was going to sneak out and run away, so her parents couldn’t confine her in this prison any more. So, she packed and she prepared.

• Finally, the day had come… Bramble broke out of the house and ran away when her parents were fast asleep in their bedroom. She ran and ran until she couldn’t run anymore, with her bag of clothes and possessions. She found herself lost in the woods surrounding their settlement, unsure of where to go or what to do. Her familiar, a little mountain goat, seemed to be in no better position, sitting in her basket and eyes darting around in fear for a predator that could jump the two. Bramble, however, wasn’t afraid. She, for the first time ever, felt alive…

• After wandering the woods for a while, the Cielothar found herself in another civilization, one she never saw before, in the safety of her home. The civilization was unlike the Cielothar community, dulled colors and boring houses, Ailor, Altalar, Qadir, and Songaskian all alike busily rushing around their town, working their jobs. The worst part, Bramble thought, was the noise. It was loud, busy, but also… boring. Not a single tune of music flowed through the wind, only the sounds of metal clanking, people shouting angrily at each other, the hissing of the food being prepared. Even the food didn’t have a tasty smell to them, only the smell of sweat, blood, and death filled the air. She hated it, although all the same, it was new… it was different, and so she explored.

• Bramble found herself jumped by a thief. He was an Ailor wearing a mask over his face, and dull colored clothing with light armor. He held a knife up to her throat and threatened to kill her if she didn’t give him regals. She didn’t have regals, so she wasn’t sure what to do. She was terrified. But as Bramble was explaining to the thief, tears in her eyes, a savior came about. A ball of fire was shot out towards the thief, striking his hand. He dropped his knife in pain as blood surged out of the wound. A tall Isldar stepped forward, swinging a staff towards the thief, knocking him off his feet. He held the staff to the thief’s neck, threatening, “Leave now or more pain will come to you.” The thief scrambled to his feet, sprinting off. The Isldar turned to Bramble, holding out his hand to her, “You alright, Paleblood?”

• She found herself protected and raised for four years by this Sorcerer Isldar, his name was Gorwin. He taught her various things, like about the Soul Rivers she could see her entire life due to her mutation, and how to replicate pagan mutations. He also assisted her in unarmed combat, improving upon such, as well as her arts. He inspired her to be greater than she was, and she saw Gorwin as a big brother, or even a father figure. As he didn’t lock her away, he let her grow. As Bramble got older, Gorwin found himself in a deadly predicament.

• Gorwin made an enemy with a gang of werebeasts, as he was defending a young boy from their feeding. Bramble was shopping at the time, looking for some fresh fruits for her pie she was going to prepare, when she saw Gorwin facing up with beasts. Bramble was panic-stricken and rushed to help, but Gorwin was easily outnumbered by many creatures with different aspects of them. Some were bears, others were wolves, even a saber tooth in the pack. Gorwin was ripped apart, along with the young boy, before Bramble was able to protect him. She fell to her knees, broken, and rushed off to hide. The werebeast pack eventually left the area, and Bramble picked up the Isldar’s lifeless body, mourning his death. She waited until his soul entered the soul river before she buried her adoptive father.

• The Cielothar found herself alone once more, the town she lived in for a little under half her life seemed too riddled with her memories for her to move on from her loss, so she fled the town once more to look for a new area. Bramble found herself upon a boat, which she paid the fee to go to a new place, a new life for her. She was taken to a land that was known for its diversity and opportunity: Regalia. Bramble hopes to spread her art, messages of peace, and love throughout the new land, as well as support her ideals that was taught to her by the Isldar who she considered more of her family then her own.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 DogVibes, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  2. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Claimed for Review.

3. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@DogVibes Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

4. DogVibes

DogVibes

@Follower I updated Bramble a little bit to match her aesthetic better. All changes are in pink! I hope this is okay.

5. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1