Reaction score
Faction
Azuria
Kingdom
N/A
Roleplay Guilds
Viridian Order, House von Eisner
Borkwood's Fantastic Shop o' Skins!
I've been doing commissions for free for a while, but it all stops now. My faction needs Regals, and I need Regals. I intend to give my faction Regals, and I intend to give myself Regals. Now, you have a choice of paramount importance. Buy a Borkwood skin, or never sleep soundly again because of the regret of not buying a Borkwood skin. The choice is yours, my friend. Now, choose wisely.

Examples: (There will be more as I make more skins.)
SKIN1.webp Skin2.webp Skin3.webp Skin4.webp
I didn't do the green cloth on the skin below.
Skin6.webp
I didn't do the head on the skin below. (I'll try to get more female skin examples on here soon!)
SKIN7.webp
Prices:
Full skin, including shading and layers: 160r
Full outfit including shading and layers: 120r
Flat color outfit: 80r
Full shaded head with hair: 60r

WARNING
There's ample chance that I will fail at doing skins for less human-looking races.

Skins will take anywhere from 1-6 days to complete, depending on how much time I have to skin.

Slot Entry Form:
Discord Contact:
What Kind of skin do you want? Options are in the Prices section of the page:
Steve or Alex:
Is this Urgent, or not? If urgent, I'll bump you up over less urgent skins, and try to get your done fast.
Description of what you want:
Reference Images if applicable:

Skin Slots:
Slot 1: Claimed by Eros
Slot 2: Claimed by Eros
Slot 3: Claimed by Talantius

Last edited:
I'd like to take that last slot, please. My Discord is Talantius#6914

Discord Contact: Legoclub22#9602
What Kind of skin do you want? Options are in the Prices section of the page: Full
Steve or Alex: Steve
Is this Urgent, or not? If urgent, I'll bump you up over less urgent skins, and try to get your done fast. Not urgent.
Description of what you want: A Commoner grade everyday wear for a Bloodcast. Copper colored hair kept short, mutton chop sideburns and blue 3x2 eyes. Bloodcast cape, robe-like jacked over a V-neck long sleeve shirt, heavy waist belt and leather boots.
Facial ref, without facial hair.
9314.jpg
1bd2a3f7ed3db8cae8985cefaeddfcc4.jpg

If you happen to find the time, my Discord tag is ZiggyStarDusted#9372, I need 1/2 Bloodcast uniforms done!
Can pay in regals or perhaps USD.

Discord Contact: Legoclub22#9602
What Kind of skin do you want? Options are in the Prices section of the page: Full
Steve or Alex: Steve
Is this Urgent, or not? If urgent, I'll bump you up over less urgent skins, and try to get your done fast. Not urgent.
Description of what you want: A Commoner grade everyday wear for a Bloodcast. Copper colored hair kept short, mutton chop sideburns and blue 3x2 eyes. Bloodcast cape, robe-like jacked over a V-neck long sleeve shirt, heavy waist belt and leather boots.
Facial ref, without facial hair.
9314.jpg
1bd2a3f7ed3db8cae8985cefaeddfcc4.jpg
If you happen to find the time, my Discord tag is ZiggyStarDusted#9372, I need 1/2 Bloodcast uniforms done!
Can pay in regals or perhaps USD.

I'll get to you guys as soon as possible! I've been busy af this week and haven't gotten much done for the people who are currently in my available slots, so, as soon as I get some stuff done I'll get you guys in.