Archived Blood On Yer Armor

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Was just in a massive God RP battle.
togal300 got nearly 20 kills and made me think of it. would really let ye know who to watch out fer. it would raise and drop morals and even strike fear in yer enemies. course ye would have teh be in battler fer long enough teh get them kills.

Was just in a massive God RP battle.
togal300 got nearly 20 kills and made me think of it. would really let ye know who to watch out fer. it would raise and drop morals and even strike fear in yer enemies. course ye would have teh be in battler fer long enough teh get them kills.

I don't think you fear god rp you ignore it.... unless you meant god pvp yes?

Also keep in mind that massive is said to have children on it. So I am not sure what Cay or Mon would think about this.

How do you think this would work? That would require the texture to change, and even though my knowledge of modding is limited, I know that this would require a client side installation.

Also why is this written in a highland dialect? I kinda miss the pink cloud rating now.

Sounds a good idea. Not just for looking cool, but it also lets you know who's just been killing people.
You see some guy in the wilderness covered in blood then you know he's been up to no good.

This is completely supported.

Quick not-really-serious note to Alex Silverbell
To the guy who said Massivecraft has children on it:
These children god rp, troll, and kill wild animals and... anything for fun.
I don't think blood phases them these days ;)

How do you think this would work? That would require the texture to change, and even though my knowledge of modding is limited, I know that this would require a client side installation.

Also why is this written in a highland dialect? I kinda miss the pink cloud rating now.
One would assume he was using it to fit his dwarven character...

"Silly humie"

Dworvin and for a reply to this, that would be awesome if it were some way possible and perhaps you would have to right click a couldron with the armour to clean it ?

We can come back bloodied from the hunt! Warrgh!

Bah, if ye be gittin' blood on yer armour ye nay be makin' clean slices lad, it be wonder ye be havin' an axe left at th' end o' th' fight.

Only doable with leather armor and even then it would be complicated (at every kill the game would have to replace your leather armor with one a bit more red).

it sounds epic, and completely impossible without cay dropping everything and working on this for 6 months or something similar. That said it would be very interesting to see a blood soaked battlefield covered in red clad men dwarfs and a yanar who got to close.

I was thinking about it differently like a second layer of your char (duplicate of your minecraft body) and scale it up a bit though it is invisible when you do your first kill and it starts to become more red as you kill.
It might look a bit funny this way though.

34 kills in total and 9 kills with a shovel and the rest with an axe :P

How bout if you have blood on ya when your a vampire you get more blood until it becomes the normal colur again

I think a way to texture it would be to take the redstone particle texture or the redstone texture and just use that file- that way it fits in with whatever texture pack you're using.
Love the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.