Blades In The Dark [dishonored Inspired Crime Rpg]

Discussion in 'Non Canon Roleplay' started by StevenWeen, Jan 12, 2020.

1. StevenWeen

StevenWeen Steve from Accounting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Blades in the Dark is a tabletop role-playing game about a crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the haunted streets of an industrial-fantasy city. There are heists, chases, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, bloody skirmishes, and, above all, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them.

You and your fledgling crew must thrive amidst the threats of rival gangs, powerful noble families, vengeful ghosts, the Bluecoats of the city watch, and the siren song of your scoundrel’s own vices. Will you rise to power in the criminal underworld? What are you willing to do to get to the top?"

Hello all! Let's get the basic information out of the way;

• I'm looking for players for an American timezone (CST specifically) game, or players that can work with that! I'm available any time of the day that I'm awake- generally I'm up in the afternoon and evening, but am willing to work with player's schedules!
    • I'm looking for 3-4 players currently.
    • Inspiration for this game includes:
      • Video Games: Thief: The Dark Project and its sequels, by Looking Glass Studios.
        The Dishonored series, by Arkane Studios. Bloodborne by Hidetaka Miyazaki
        and From Software.
      • Films: Crimson Peak, by Guillermo del Toro. Gangs of New York, by Martin
        Scorsese. Ronin, by John Frankenheimer. Heat and Thief, by Michael Mann.
      • TV: Peaky Blinders, by Steven Knight et al. The Wire, by David Simon et al.
        Spartacus (particularly season two) by Steven S. DeKnight et al. Narcos, by Chris
        Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro, et al.
    • Most of the game will be planned and decided after the players make their characters- this is a very player dependent game.
    • You will have to apply to play! Either DM me or post below. You can also hit me up @just steven#1613 (the just is included)
    Name:
    Time Available:
    (include timezone)
    Preferred Roleplay Style: (Lots of fighting/focus on heists, lots of social rp, etc)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 StevenWeen, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. BogeyBanshee

BogeyBanshee Let's get things done

Name: BogeyBanshee character "Schmitt Baldroy", backwater scum for hire.
    Time Available: (CST 6pm-11pm weekdays)
    Preferred Roleplay Style: (Heists! Crime! Smuggling! player v. nature, social rp, investigation rp (combat's alright, I prefer silly, mobile w. environment ones like the ones in Pirates of the Caribbean and Princess Bride))