Blackwater Opportunities

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Ocularum, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blackwater Betting is a subsidiary of the Blackwater Shipping & Construction Company formed when the getting was good and the money was great, but now it seems like management is cutting their losses and looking for innovative ways to stop the leaks in their coffers. That, my friend, is where you come in. You and your trumped up troupe of lackeys are going to solve financial problems with a few tricks, and you’ll be paid handsomely for it. At least that’s what I hear.

Word has it Blackwater has a few people on the books who haven’t paid their debts and a large event to service coming up. It’s up to you whether you want to follow up on this. That’s not my job, but when you get back make sure you pay me, y’hear?

[​IMG]

Who? Criminals looking for a quick buck and a little fun
    What? Player DMed job opportunities.
    When?
    Where? Job dependent.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    #1 Ocularum, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  2. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

Debt Collection
    A few whispers came out of the meeting held on June 24th, but they pale in the face of very public posters and the fury of someone owed money thrice over. There are few specifics not mentioned on the poster, but most revolve around a desire to minimize bodily harm rather than any useful details about a man named Antoine and his watering holes of choice. Some things do stick though. Antoine is a man bearded and possessing long dark hair. He frequents the docks in Regalia’s north end past Daenlock and has a liking for dice games and gambling—which is perhaps what landed him in this situation in the first place.

Blackwater is paying what may be a decent percentage of his debts upon collection, but maybe you want to be a smart one and keep all the man’s money for yourself. Look at you, you little go-getter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]