Bitta's And His Bf's Chars In Their Dapper New Swimwear!

BittaBoBittoBa

My profile pic is cute af.
Reaction score
Faction
CirqDeFrek
Roleplay Guilds
Cirq De Frek
Iyn9Ivl.png

Just something I skinned up upon discovering the bath hoose x3

Totes following medieval styles , totes.

@DigiDinoGamer @FlossyBerry @Scafalafel @Thaurdaer @Lizmun @Max.Ghost21

wait...Aren't Maiar usually nude...

Yes, but it's Regalia. Walking around like that is a bit gross and not suitable for younger people on the server, so they have swimwear and probably clothing.

On a side note, cuuuute.

Yes, but it's Regalia. Walking around like that is a bit gross and not suitable for younger people on the server, so they have swimwear and probably clothing.

On a side note, cuuuute.

My maiar usually is nude (sometimes half-dressed) though, lmao

He wears the swimsuit because he thought it looked cute. For my maiar, Clothing is just an extra way to express one's self. Nothing really about modesty, for him atleast. He actually likes to tailor and talk fashion with his sister Anya, him being an Ithanian and all.

Pretty sure seen Marty as a nude one...

Eww...A just...just why must everything be French...

Because imitating German (Etosian) is difficult, and I hate seeing Spanish (Daendroque) sprinkled into English.

And also Mino is gay as all fuck, so the gay frenchman stereotype just couldn't be passed up lol.

French is just annoying to see tbh...Why is my brain weird...

I'm kinda the same way with Spanish, its pretty jarring to hear a noble say "SIGNORE" but hear it in the voice of a day laborer. Which, you think for someone who's raised up to be literate and such in a Regalian noble family, they'd drop the habit of slipping Daendroque into Common. But thats just my two cents. @.@

I'm kinda the same way with Spanish, its pretty jarring to hear a noble say "SIGNORE" but hear it in the voice of a day laborer. Which, you think for someone who's raised up to be literate and such in a Regalian noble family, they'd drop the habit of slipping Daendroque into Common. But thats just my two cents. @.@
Tbh I don't speak german and such so I'm not that dick who switches mid sentence and yes I would do that just to piss people off

Proud to say I have no French characters. Just a plant, a Klein, and an Italian vampire guy.