Archived Biomes?!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

FUnkyMushroom

The most ecstatic tropical forest in Regalia
Reaction score
Ok, we all know and love all of the massivecraft biomes... but i am getting horrendously worn out by them,

THERE ARE NO SUPER COOL BIMOES

I mean the floating islands by ellador are great,, but where are the other juans?

Icant find anywhere to build a comfy abode. cus there are just not enough unique biomes.....

They should make a world full of beautifal biomes, because surely my opinion does not stand alone

Here are some that i have in mind eldaria_full_ouest_01_2493926.jpg 7e4b9__Tropica-Islands-Map-4.jpg

And also... lord of the rings has elven citys built on massive waterfalls and beautifal valleyes. Why dont we have biomes of this epic stature. WOA (world of atlas server) has great biomes of intense beuaty... personally better than any other biomes i have ever seen

I AM NOT ADVERTISING i am just giving a reference to what biomes i think we should have....

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
MOVED TO FEATURE AND IDEA DISCUSSION

That Eladria would be amazing you Yang Tzu. There are thing like that in China, and that would be really cool to see.

Last edited:
I'm going to do you the favor of re-writing this with more detailed information.

thanks guys for your support...

I do believe the World staff make all the worlds by hand, and if they were to do stuff like this, It would take a loooong time.

They use world edit

and they could also use a Custom biomes mod to generate the land, they edit it using world edit.
I don't think it's world edit. It's something else, I think, as I once saw the mention of uses brushes and such.
And would the server be able to sustain worlds of such quality?

They use world edit
and they could also use a Custom biomes mod to generate the land, they edit it using world edit.

The world staff create all the worlds with a tool called WorldPainter. While items such as towns may be hand-created, for the most part, the world is created by using the WorldPainter tool. That is why @suzzie2 remembers the mentioning of things like brushes and such.

All in all... we need more vertical biomes... and just some unique ones as well

I do believe the World staff make all the worlds by hand, and if they were to do stuff like this, It would take a loooong time.
No. World staff do not do it by hand. The worlds are created using MCEdit, World Painter, and Terrain Control. They create the biome objects, shape the world how they want it, create the worlds, letting Minecraft populate the world with stuff, and fix things up afterwards.

No. World staff do not do it by hand. The worlds are created using MCEdit, World Painter, and Terrain Control. They create the biome objects, shape the world how they want it, create the worlds, letting Minecraft populate the world with stuff, and fix things up afterwards.
That's what I was implying.
Rather then just randomly spawning a world.

The world staff create all the worlds with a tool called WorldPainter. While items such as towns may be hand-created, for the most part, the world is created by using the WorldPainter tool. That is why @suzzie2 remembers the mentioning of things like brushes and such.
MonMarty uses a program called WorldMachine to the base of a world, for more realistic worlds. He then imports and paints in BO2s with WorldPainter, as well as doing minor edits that are better in WP, because it has a more specific approach to certain things, allowing more precise editing. We then build the spawns by hand.

I'm going to be honest, we need a desert-mesa world. And another world with floating/pillared mountains like Ellador. Basically, more fantasy-styled worlds with unique features that aren't found in the physical world - 50% of the game is exploring impossible landscapes, right?

I would really enjoy some new biomes such as those in the original post. In my opinion, I too am getting tired of the almost never-ending "flat" plains with dwarf mountains. Floating Islands would be interesting, would add a lot to the lore of "What allows these islands to float freely?". Plus if a respectable faction were to build there, depending on the right blocks; it would be overwhelming beautiful. +1 Support would like to see this happen in a near future!

I have heard from people that the floating islands in ellador are lore incomplaint and were a mistake. but I would like to see a large forest world with huge trees.

village.jpg
Landscapes like these would be beautifal... and open many plaers up to the main point of minecraft... to survive and live a nice life...

Surely there are many non PVPers that just want to live on this beautiful medieval kingdom, and the addition of large,, Unique biomes will satisfy the biophelia within us all

Lonely.jpg

View attachment 46718
Landscapes like these would be beautifal... and open many plaers up to the main point of minecraft... to survive and live a nice life...

Surely there are many non PVPers that just want to live on this beautiful medieval kingdom, and the addition of large,, Unique biomes will satisfy the biophelia within us all

View attachment 46719
So I guess pvpers are just you know trying to ruin the server. Honestly some of the best bases are pvper made.

So I guess pvpers are just you know trying to ruin the server. Honestly some of the best bases are pvper made.
I was simply implying that a lot of people on this server just like to live in peace and have a great beautifal world, like we already have...

I have seen some pretty beautifal builds that were abandoned and clearly non pvp dedicated...

Being part of, Atheria, i know how pvpers can build great cities, even when restricted to inside their walls

Last edited: