Archived Bimonthly Old-lore Day!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soapboxstage

a muppet of a man
Reaction score
Faction
Chalsie's fac
Roleplay Guilds
Silver Lining Fleet
Here is my idea:

Every two months, we allow anybody on the server to roleplay about using any race, subrace, or oldern idea or anything that had ever existed in the lore. This would disclude time magic...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really see why, I mean, there's a reason it got removed. ya know what I'm sayin?

I don't really see why, I mean, there's a reason it got removed. ya know what I'm sayin?
I want to make a agni character soooo bad... and I think it would help us grieve the loss of some lore and we could bring back old characters and memories. Cuz face it, today, about 30 torrp and vissi characters were just deleted from existance

I think it would help us grieve the loss of some lore
if you wanna hold on to the past a bit longer, why not just make some forums rps instead?

we could bring back old characters
ngl, that's kinda what deathlings are for

about 30 torrp and vissi characters were just deleted from existance
I know I don't rp as much as most, but I've only ever seen like, what, not even ten of both? I know that one of the reasons marty gave them the boot, was that they were severely underplayed. actually, now that i think about it, I don't think there were even a whole 30 mekket players overall. the race was severely underplayed

It'll cause severe confusion for new players who just join the server, so no. Why would anyone even use old lore anyway, it's all deprecated and bad compared to the newer stuff. Use Forum roleplays for your own fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.