Bilgecourt Homeless Shelter

sensiblegh0st

Pioneer
Reaction score

Bilgecourt Homeless Shelter

In need of a place to stay after just arriving in Regalia? Out of a job and unable to pay for housing? Struggling to find a place that will allow you to rent a room? The Bilgecourt Homeless Shelter is a non-profit organization with free housing and meals for people in need.

Rules
  • Keep the noise down in respect to the others staying at the shelter.

• No fights inside the shelter; if you must have them, take them outside.

• Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.

• Children, the elderly, and the sick or injured take priority when it comes to housing.

• As soon as you are able to find housing elsewhere, please do so. There is limited space and we don't want anyone to have to sleep on the floor!

• If you need further assistance or have any questions, please contact Kirke!

Volunteer Opportunities

If you would like to volunteer at the shelter, please ask in the comments, then contact Kirke (in-character) and she will let you know where she needs help! The main need at the moment are people to keep an eye on the shelter and make sure that everything is running smoothly, people are following the rules, etc. but if you can think of any other way to help, be sure to bring it up! I'm always open to suggestions.

Donations

As the shelter is a non-profit, we run on donations! Otherwise Kirke / myself will have to pay for the building, renovations, and IC food/rent out of pocket! If you want to donate IC regals, just let me know the amount and the name of the character donating in the comments below. If you want to donate OOC regals (which would be used for the actual payments and upgrades to the building), let me know if you see me online!

In-Character Posters

(These posters are only hung up in places where there is zero guard presence, such as the Wraith, Crookback Bay, and other non-surface places. They look painstakingly made by hand, with time clearly put into making them look nice.)

If you are in trouble with the guard or on the run due to an unjust law (a Kathar escaping legal slavery, using magic in public, etc), come to the Bilgecourt Homeless Shelter and talk to Kirke. There is free housing, food, and a place to stay hidden, if you should need it.