House Auction Bilge Court 20 - Auction! - Buyout Taken! Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
Bert Improved - kopie.webp

Situated in the Old Town of the capital, this house is up for auction!
With a lack of patrols, this house is excellent for gangs, smuggelers and more, or simply for the murderer who wishes to have twenty bodies in his cellar!

This house boost an unique feature, as it has a double basement! Yes not one, but two layers of basement!

(Click it!)
Bilgecourt.webp

Let us simply await the real estate agent and then we can- Oh, there she is! Evelyn!

evelyne.webp

''Ah yes- well, shall we start? I don't like to linger about in this part of town. I left the Mercedes Carriage at home, before you know it your new wheels get stolen! Of course not in this area, this area is /lovely/, simply charming!

Waved her hands about to the house.

''At first glanze, the house seems to be a simple three story house, but there is way more to it!
The building has windows on three sides of it! So there is enough place to capture sunlight. Or, see who is sneaking around your domain. On the topfloor is a rather large balcony, which gives you an overvieuw of the lovely street, which could have access to an easy escape route, in case of, well, whatever happends in this district.''

She moved down towards the basement.

''As you can see, the house boosts two basements. Simply terrific to hide all your secrets, or even use as livingspace! Creating a total of five floors for this oldtown house. Now, when we look outside the house is closeby a lovely park with, some.. I am going to guess those are simply red crayon lines. And very close to the healing house!''

She stepped out of the house, waving her hand around.

''Have a look around dear, hmm?''

In Short:

- Five floor house, 3 floors and 2 basements.
- Windows on three sides of the propperty.
- Large balcony on the top floor.

Bidding:

Openingsbid: 200 Regals.
Increase: 25 Regals a bid.
Buyout: 400 Regals
Auction End: 10 - 05 - 2019 23:00 GMT + 2
Or whenever I feel like closing.
(DDMMYY- As all relevant countries do it.)

Please do @Previous Bidder for every bid placed!

The doors are OPEN! So you can have a look around yourself!

Happy Bidding!

Route to Propperty:
(Click it!)
Route.webp

Auction Closed!​

Status
Not open for further replies.