Archived Bigger Boats Plugin! A More Rp And Dangerous Way To Travel

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

MokeDuck

Hail the duckfather!
Reaction score
Faction
Celetil (leader)
for a while now i and some others have wanted Minecraft boats to be bigger and equipped with cannons or something. well i think i got an idea for a plugin that can give people "bigger" boats with cannons:

it would work like the dark and light altars, you build something with __ amount of wood and __ amount of wool and one prismarine lantern or something.

you click the prismarine block and it teleports you to the boats world: a replica of the factions and RP worlds where 1 chunk = 1 block. you can travel large rivers and the seas and fire cannons at other boats. you would be riding in a normal boat with invis and wearing a white banner on your head.

once you park your boat it would be removed from the place you built it at and moved to where you parked it! this would cause lag so i think the boats should be sailboat size.

i hope you like the idea! thanks in advance staff for reading and considering if you do!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This idea is often submitted, and rejected, due to the large amoun of la it would cause, and the uncertainty of being able to do this without mods.