Art Auction Best Idea Wins: Head + Base Raffle

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by YunYun, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

Best idea wins: A collaboration of StevenWeen and Yunjii
    Please be our lab rats
    ┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐
    [​IMG]
    └─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘
    [Ambience]

It’s that time of year again when it’s time to be generous! This time you have the chance of getting your own very head + base lovingly made by two skinners! The point of this is to display how both styles can mend together and still make a cute looking skin fit for roleplay!

Due to the recent updates, we’re interested in skinning these harder to get features, so we are opening up to options, one for a natural form Slizzar, which should be specified what form of movement it takes (slithering or with legs), one for a heavily mutated Nelfin.

Your chances of winning are heightened with a more creative character concept!

┌───── ∘°❉°∘ ─────┐
    How to Enter:

1. Put your IGN
    2. Your Discord
    3. Your best idea for your own natural form Slizzar or Heavily Mutated Nelfin
    4. Add any attachments if needed

└───── °∘❉∘° ─────┘

Closes 10 AM (MST) Saturday!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

3. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

ign: canaaa / playing slizzar on carpentree
    disc:
    natural form idea: okay. be me. yellow hoe. so of course. i make my gal a yellow lil snakey boo. so basically, a cute little yellow/white sneky snek !! :O maybe w/ some like . coral hair . idk what matches here's the app
    attachments: ok but look at him . how cute is this mans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LOOK AT HIS SUPER COOL PATTERNING :O
    [​IMG]
    him.​

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

1. Put your IGN
    Messtro​
    2. Your Discord
    You have it.​
    3. Your best idea for your own natural form Slizzar
    So I am a big big fan of the more naga aesthetic we're given now along with the medusa like hair and two sets of arms they can have now. I'm thinking along the lines of a white scaled slizzar with patches of green scales and green snakes that ombre down to be white snake heads. Eye color wise it might be neat to have a white iris somehow if possible to really be apart of the whole any color aesthetic. She'd primarily take a form with legs and a smaller tail given it's easier to get around that way. To give some more background to it, this'll be for my slizzar that's been around for several years and would finally be getting a proper head and base skin for the first time in...two years? The whole schtick I have going idea wise is she plays the wise old lady towards others in any of her forms along with focusing more on espionage without the use of her slizzar abilities if she can help it. ​
    4. Add any attachments if needed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 Messtro, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  5. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

1. Vivamente.
    2. You have it.
    3. Your best idea for your own natural form Slizzar or Heavily Mutated Nelfin.

I actually have thoughts for both, as I've really been getting into Greek Mythology and Etosian lore and as such for a Slizzar, I believe a Gorgon type Slizzar with deep green and brown scales would be awesome. Carrying a Cobrav on her shoulders and keeping more at home that are farmed for venom, the Slizzar would use this venom to paralyze her victims in private settings, preying on the weak and stealing from her poor, paralyzed targets before dumping them off elsewhere.

For a mutated Nelfin, I think a Satyr is in order, a horned, short, goat-legged creature with down-flopping ears, that plays the lyre and uses the Oppulent Orchestra Sorcery Spell to carry off such beautiful music, further to that, the character would act as a fortune teller, though calling themselves a Seer, through palm readings and tarot cards, he would act as he would call it 'A Conduit' to futures yet to be.

4. Attachments aren't really a need in my opinion for these two ideas, as they are drawn directly from Greek Mythology and are easily made in Massive Lore.

6. SanguinePacman

SanguinePacman REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

1: SanguinePacman
    2. KingInYellow#1957
    3. Fin'Ullen with a mixture of Exist and Monster Mutationism, all in attempts to make something akin to an Abrahamic or 'Eldritch' Angel type aesthetic. Likely a Pale-Skinned Fin'Ullen as a base with your flavor of eyes or loss of features in order to make them more for the phrase 'BE NOT AFRAID.' The first thing that comes to mind is plenty of pale skin and silvered hair to have various eyes adorn the cheeks, forehead, or perhaps even around the sides and behind them depending on the hair-cut of choice. More monstrous options could be Exist Bite and Monster Gnash to have uncannily perfect rows of non-human teeth.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.